What's new

Zaid Hamid commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yaar frankly speaking i am also Zaid Hamid's fan. I haven't heard of his Khilafat ideology yet but whatever videos i have watched of him but he is indeed a very smart and intellectual personality. Who is well aware of the Islamic History and Pakistan.

Can't say about his relationships with Yousuf Kazzab/Ali or about Khilafat but he has good knowledge about current affairs and Islamic history

I remember in my university days I took a course in "Islamic history and tradition and politics" and whadayya know, the head of department was a Jew :)

Ppl need to learn a lot about the arts of deception......

I remember in my university days I took a course in "Islamic history and tradition and politics" and whadayya know, the head of department was a Jew :)

Ppl need to learn a lot about the arts of deception......

Sorry for off-topic

I had a similar position, i learned American, Russian, European history during 1900 - 1945 (covering both world wars and other problems) and my teacher was a Jew (if i am not wrong) but perhaps one of the best person i have ever met

Sorry for off-topic

I had a similar position, i learned American, Russian, European history during 1900 - 1945 (covering both world wars and other problems) and my teacher was a Jew (if i am not wrong) but perhaps one of the best person i have ever met

Yes Zaki, I agree there are good ppl in all nationalities.....
As I pointed out..... having excellent knowledge in a subject matter does not give credence to ones belief......remember Satan has more knowledge of the Truth(i.e Allah) than most of mankind......

deception is an art and can only be mastered by the smart and not by a fool....

Last edited:
problim is muslims don't see whats happen with us.just for simple qes who many muslim countryes even pass resolation in there parlement against TTP or any blast in pakistan who many muslim leader cry and rush to apkistan after all our 30 thusends pakistani killed in recent years??????/ and now please remember and answer who many muslims blame us for there home terarr and blast these days answer is many.mind it there is no mother father brother nation but only benifit.last month manmohan sign 16 agreement is riyadh . our big B RIYADH. REMEMBER?????????:) MUSLIM UMMAH MY A$$.

And there fore we should act as non muslims do, acuse each other, abuse the system and abondon Islam.

Is it nawaz shrif or zardari who is charging elecrical bill in the amounts unbareable for common man.

Is it Zardari or Nawaz sharif who will not register you vehecle if u go to the registration opffice unless u pay bribe.

Is it Zardair or Nawaz sharif who will refuse to listen to you if you go to police station with a genuine complaint

Is it zardari or nawaz sharif who charge u more for your Nat. gas and water supply.

Is it Zardari or Nawaz sharif who will not operate on u if u cannot pay hefty amounts for heart surgery.

Is it Zardari who will clean infront of your shop and take care of flies inhabiting on foods and vegeis.

Is it zardari or Nawaz sharif who tells u to drive like maniac on roads and kill each other.

I am in no way suporter of zardari and Nawaz sharif and yes Zardari and Nawaz sharif have not done their duties and yet we keep electing them as we did in a runoff election recently, why did we not elect other than one of these.

Zinda qoumien who have intectuals who keep these so called leaders in line by checking on them, by keeping preassurer on them by virtue of their positions ar also responsible of not doing what intalectuals do and that is to keep in check actions of these leaders.

So Leaders may be corrupt, but every common man and every Rlegious leadrs is the more corrupt than them. talk about Maulana Diesal and all.

all our so called intectuals are selfish, they wiil only talk on tv AND THAT IS THAT. No real action against these Leaders, no agitations, just talk and more talk.

TV staion are busy taling about these leader 24/7 and have no other alternative, no brilliance to offer to common man. just talk and more talk.

As for as Zahid Hamid is concerned, he has told us million things about our history, about Islam and about Indian behaviour to us.

He may have said few things that need time testing, but he is way better than all hindu leaders except one, even on this board, Indians exegerate things, insult our country thereby abusing the freedom and riling our emotions.

Hindus only mention the histroy of India from the time when Muslim came and not when so called Arian came, attrocities they commited on real Indians were and are unparallel to any other people who came here, Muslims were benficial and develop India on the bases of the science and technology existed at the time.

Had Muslims done what they are being blamed, India would have had Muslims majority.

So my bros. and friends do not be fooled by these clever talking dudes, they have an agenda to break Pakistan again as they did by fooling Bengalis before.

Army did what they had to do in Bangla Desh, but atleast we stopped and left, not like india, which continues to occupy/kill innocents and than dare us.

Please stay united against our enemies, stay the coarse as told to us by our Deen and greats such as Dr. Iqbsl. Qiad-E-Azam and others who have talked extensively about the treatment dished out to Mulims in India. And most of all force those intectuals to do more by getting involved and by keeping check on these leaders.

The recordings of Yousuf Ali are enough to damn him as a blasphemer.

i have been hearing a lot about Yousuf Ali. I am not defending him either but Can somebody show me any proof against him?

Zaid Hamid has never admitted publicly about his association with Yousuf Kazab. That is where the Whole problem is and that is what the article says. If he publicly admits that he was associated with Yousuf but now He considers him a Liar. Everything will be fine.

The problem with Zaid Hamid is that he has always rejected any association with yousuf kazab which is not the case.

Anyways he is not worth the attention he has got and that really scares me as pakistani.

The ONLY way Blasphemy law won't be abused, is by abolishing it.

Extending the conclusion you drew from the misuse of blasphemy law, abolishing it, Pakistani constitution should stand null and void because it also is being misused. :disagree:
Think of any clause of Pakistan's constitution and judge yourself if it is being misused or not. So whats the deal then? Should we abandon the constitution?
No. In my opinion, we should look for the ways to improve the law and remove any flaws in it.

But it is also a fact that there is no death penality in Islam for such people.

:disagree:
I reckon, please go through early history of Islam. If you already have, please go through once more, as you might be forgetting some examples to quote.

What 'recordings'?

Can we see just one such transcript?
If you understand urdu, listen to it

"Aj kamazkum is mehfil main sau sahaba maujood hain"... Then he goes on to invite them to say a few words, Zaid Zaman Hamid is one of them.

Sahabi wohi hota hai jo Rasool pe imaan laye, as far as I know we always called the Prophet's companions Sahabis not followers... and then he says "Aur Rasool hain na", at that point people claimed hes talking about himself. Maybe its not credible. But then he goes on to say:

"Aur agar hain, toh unke sahib bhi saath hain... In Sahib ke sadkay Kainaat main rizk bat raha hai, in ke sadke shaadi biya ho rahay hain, in ke sadkay hawa chal rahi hai, in ke sadke chand ki chandni hai... yeh na hon toh Allah bhi kasm uthata hai k kuch bhi na ho, hatta ke saans bhi in ke zariye arahi hai".

Blasphemous enough?

Then he further goes on to praise them "Woh pir wali hain, Allah ko dekhe beghair, yeh pir hain Allah ko dekh kar".

Blasphemy?

Doosra taaruf, us naujawan sahabi, uss naujawan wali se karaoonga... "Syed Zaid Zaman"

Then he goes on to say "Maine Masjid-e-Nabwi ko kyun nahi chuna, aur Bait-e-Raza ko kyun chuna? Jis Hikmat ke tehet Allah ne Ghaar-e-Hira ko chuna maine ussi hikmat ke tehet humne bait-e-raza ko chun lia".

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^
I do not have a closed mind Asim - obviously I find all this repugnant enough.
But to serve the ends of Justice - wud you not think that his last clarifications
in a court of law take precedence:

"Mr. Ali testified during the trial[citation needed] that according to Islamic beliefs all
human beings are representative of God Almighty and all Muslims should also strive to be a
representative of Prophet Muhammad. He advocated that to gain human excellence all human-beings
should respect each other and live life according to examples set by their great leaders such
as Prophet Muhammad, Prophet Jesus, Prophet Moses, Mahatama Buddha, etc.
Mr. Ali admitted that he himself lives life according to teachings, examples and guidance of the
Prophet Muhammad, strives to fulfill his mission, and considers himself his humble and true"

Except for Buddha here the rest is OK. He may be trying to save his skin, yes, but who are we
to judge such superficially.
I think he was a nut case and was given more importance and exposure than a mad man deserved.

Just saw on Duniya News that "Zaid hamid" has been implicated in following killings in Karachi...!!!
In another attack earlier in the day, another prominent cleric, Maulana Abdul Ghafoor Nadeem, was wounded and his son was killed. Police said that Mufti Saeed Ahmed Jalalpuri of Aalmi Tahaffuz-i-Khatm-i-Nabuat, his son Huzaifa Jalalpuri and close associates Fakheruz Zaman and Abdul Rehman were returning from Jamia Masjid Khatman-un-Nabi on Metrovill Road in Gulshan-i-Iqbal area when four to five gunmen on motorcycles sprayed their car with bullets

News said that after he issued fatwa against Zaid Hamid,,, he started to get thread calls,,, & recently threats increased & then he was murdered.....

I found this fatwa while searching...

Last edited:
^^^
I do not have a closed mind Asim - obviously I find all this repugnant enough.
But to serve the ends of Justice - wud you not think that his last clarifications
in a court of law take precedence:

"Mr. Ali testified during the trial[citation needed] that according to Islamic beliefs all
human beings are representative of God Almighty and all Muslims should also strive to be a
representative of Prophet Muhammad. He advocated that to gain human excellence all human-beings
should respect each other and live life according to examples set by their great leaders such
as Prophet Muhammad, Prophet Jesus, Prophet Moses, Mahatama Buddha, etc.
Mr. Ali admitted that he himself lives life according to teachings, examples and guidance of the
Prophet Muhammad, strives to fulfill his mission, and considers himself his humble and true"

Except for Buddha here the rest is OK. He may be trying to save his skin, yes, but who are we
to judge such superficially.
I think he was a nut case and was given more importance and exposure than a mad man deserved.
As far as I know, that whole paragraph needs to be verified and there is till date nothing saying that he went to jail for claiming to be a false prophet, but he went to jail for committing blasphemy.

I actually do not find it repugnant, I think he needs psychiatric help and I wouldn't have sent him to jail. My personal opinion is, that he committed a sin, not a crime.

Of course Zaid Hamid even denies the blasphemy completely, and I call him wrong on that.

Status updates from Zaid Hamid :-

The hostiles are desperate to block Takmeel. It seems pretty obvious The blasts in Lahore and the FIR against this humble Faqeer are linked with CIA/RAW and their local allies hell bent to block the greatest revivalist movement in Pakistan's history. Inshalah, we will live with dignity and when it come, we will die wit...h honour. We say shukar to Allah and even more determined to keep the flag high!! alhamdolilah

Alhamdolillah, when we started this journey we knew the risks. Now they are targetting Lahore to stop Takmeel and have nominated me in the murder FIR of Mufti Jalalpuri. We can see the sinister India/CIA nexus in creating this fasaad. By Allah we live and die for Rasul Allah and Pakistan and would do our duty at all co...sts. Dont panic, Stand united, Stand firm. Inshallah, Nasr MinAllah wa Fathun Qareeb!!

Yeah, the bombs didn't target the army and weren't aimed at demoralizing the people and killing innocent men. It's another conspiracy and the real purpose is to stop 3,000 or so burger boys from assembling at Minar e Pakistan and announcing that he is their chosen Khalifa. Look at the delusions this guys suffers from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom