What's new

Zaid Hamid commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes... BUT This opinion of Dr. Israr seems out dated since now he has admitted KNOWING and WORKING with Yousuf Ali. ...
if u read statement, Dr.Israr said that Zaid admitted knowing Yusuf earlier BUT dissociated with his later activities... Anyways that's NOT my point here... I want to explain audio below...
1st to make it clear I am NOT condoning Yusuf or Zaid's talk in this audio,,, I am just trying to explain as I understand it...

There have been sufis in sub-continent region who used to worship in seclusion etc to get closer to God... Some who would start to see dreams that come true or see Prophet Muhammad(saww) in dream would think they have been given "Khilafat" by Prophet or would consider themselves as "Walli'ullah" etc... Even Dr.Israr said in one of his talks that GOD sends "Wallli" every 100 years or so approx. to repair Islam into it's original shape & revive it....

That's what these of guys were all about in audio tape,,, & they were being metaphorical too,,, They all believed in prophet Muhammad as last prophet if u listen carefully,,, they merely were claiming Yusuf to be "Khalifah" of Prophet Muhammad based on visions he had... & inturn claimed that Zaid etc being in company of "Khalifah-e-Rusool" were "khalifah-of-the-Khalifah"(NOT khalifah of Prophet) ...

Barelvis r very much into sufis etc & strongly believe in such "Khilafat" given to pious ppl every now-&-then... Like one of them said that they have seen Muhammad(saww) & thru Muhammad have seen Muhammad-Subhan-a-o-taalaa which was a mistake on his part as he wanted to say "Allah Subhan-a-o-Taalaa".......
in the heat of speech he used Muhammad instead of ALLAH...

It's like christians bible says that who has seen Jesus has seen God... or... no one can see God except through Jesus etc..

That's the kind of beliefs many have in sub-continent...

In short, Yusuf claimed to be a sahabi & recepiant of Khalifat, since he has seen Prophet (in dream) & called his fellows as Sahabi too since they r in company of a sahabi...

In audio when Zaid said "chilla" of forty years aside & one "Nazre Karam" aside,,, he ment that many sufis of old used to "chilla" to get a glimpse of Prophet while there r others who receive this blessing without such...

Last edited:
what do u call these reactions... proverbs!!! or "mittelschmerz":-

"Zion Hamid'"
"IDIOT"
"My Foot"
"I just can't stand it where is my inhaler, where is it??? "
"EmO GiRl must be declared Kafir & executed because she is talking about 'sense'"
"she is also a local agent...a triple agent ...Geez I just broke all records"
"she wears Gucci heel shoes...which is an infidel company"
"as Sprakilng said ... burger boys"
"should i cry or should i laugh?"
"I look a lot better than Maria B"

Who said this to you :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pakistan is ideologically adrift and headed toward incoherence, unable to articulate its own meaning as either a state or a nation. To the anguished question “Whither Pakistan?” the country’s leaders provide no response.

I really like this part. Absolutely right on the dot.

Pakistan really needs a political/social revivalism and needs to be smacked on to a track, otherwise things will get only worse...

latest from Zion Hamid, funny how he's using religion as a 'black mailing tool'

Dear Children, don't be disheartened by the lies and disinformation they spread. In the eyes of Allah and Rasul Allah (saw), they are liars. Jasarat today published that I have left the country :)) alhamdolillah I am very much here in my office working for Takmeel on 23rd Inshallah. These are tests from Allah to see who remains steadfast and we face them with dignity, inshallah. So Be strong and smile :)

tell me who's going to attend the greatest revivalist movement in Pakistan's history

Damn I will miss it :undecided:

Firefighter says : Pakistan really needs a political/social revivalism and needs to be smacked on to a track, otherwise things will get only worse...

-------------------------------------------

Like the lunatic burger boy revolution of Hamid Kazzab? Sorry, I think revolution lead under COAS with various corps climbing over walls and seizing public and private property in the name of the state is much more preferable.

By Nadeem F. Paracha

19 November 2009

Islamabad, November 18: Famous anti-India TV personality, Zion Hamid, was caught yesterday watching Shakuntali, a popular Indian TV soap opera. The discovery was made by one of his fans who Hamid thought was his milkman.

When Hamid opened his door, the fan heard and saw the TV in the background where episode No. 5, 904 of Shakuntali was running. Talking to this reporter, the fan said that he first thought it was a conspiracy, but after noticing the genuine red cap of Hamid, he was astonished.

Shaken, the fan, 23-year-old Abdul Karim, said: ‘I couldn’t believe it! What would Muhammad Bin Qasim think when he gets to hear about this?’

When told by this reporter that Qasim died hundreds of years ago, the fan accused him and his newspaper for working for Blackwater.

‘What you think you fool Mossad, CIA, Raw agent Qasim alive in our minds, hearts and lungs so oh you shut up!’ he added.

Talking to the media after the episode, Hamid accepted that he sometimes watches Indian soaps and that even though he is of the opinion that Hindus are paleed (dirty), there is no harm in watching them on TV because they can’t touch you and can’t cast their shadow over you.

He added that he also watches Indian soaps to decode the hidden plots of the Hindus to destroy Pakistan and Islam.

‘It was by decoding the dialogue of one such Indian TV soap that I was able to discover that the Mumbai attacks were actually planned and executed by Raw and Mossad,’ he explained.

He also said that he predicted the 9/11 attacks as a Zionist conspiracy back in 1996 by watching Dil Walay Dullaniya Lay Jain Gey on his VCD player over and over again.

‘It’s all there,’ he claimed. ‘And the songs aren’t all that bad either.’

Hamid was surrounded by a vocal group of fans at the press conference.

One Barkat Ali told the reporters: ‘What this happening? Attacking great man Zion, oh so brilliant genius zindabad, zindabad you kafir Western conspiracy US agent traitors fool, fool, fool!’

Another, Sharmeen Khan, a 25-year-old university student added: ‘What this nonsense of democracy because it only Hindu, American, Zionist, Papua New Guinnean plot to destroy beloved Pakistian zindabad, zindabad, zindabad!’

Kamran Ghani, a seven-month-old toddler also addressed the press conference. He said, ‘Goo goo gagagaga goo goo … burp!’

The fans then lifted Hamid on their shoulders and carried him to a nearby McDonald’s outlet where they all chanted slogans like ‘Amreeka ki ghulami namazoor’ over a couple of Big Macs, large Cokes and a romantic song sung by Wali Azmat called, ‘I hate Jews Yea, Yea, Yea,’ a song from Azmat’s forthcoming album, ‘Zionists ate my Homework.’

The album is dedicated to all the Taliban who died in American drone attacks. When asked why didn’t he also dedicate the album to all those who’ve died from Taliban’s suicide attacks, Azmat said, that there were no suicide bomb attacks in Pakistan and that all those people we see slaughtered and dismembered on our TV screens actually died from dengue fever. When asked how he can prove this, he said that one should watch the third season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

‘It’s all there,’ he claimed. ‘And the chicks aren’t all that bad either.’

Meanwhile in Lahore, Tehrik-e-Imran chief, Insaaf-e-Khan lauded Zion Hamid’s efforts for decoding vital truths about Hindu conspiracies from Indian soap operas.

Talking to a group of rabid rightwing columnists at his residence, the great Khan said that Pakistan was in great danger from all kinds of plots being hatched by its enemies, especially Asif Zardari Bhutto Zardari Bhutto, Bilawal Zardari Bhutto Zardari, and the ghost of late Benazir Bhutto.

‘This government is sucking the blood of poor Pakistanis,’ he told the rabid rightwing communists all of whom then started to sing the national anthem in unison.

‘This government has sold Pakistan’s strategic and political interests to America!’ Khan added, to which the rabid rightwing columnists started burning George Washington and Abraham Lincoln’s effigies.

Praising the columnists’ bravery, Khan promised them to meet again after he returned from New York where he will undergo a cheekbone operation.

The columnists informed him that they too will be in New York for sightseeing, except for one, who got up and started burning Henry Truman’s effigy. He was the one who failed to secure an American visa.

Khan termed this to be racial discrimination and a CIA conspiracy.

Later in the day, the issue was discussed on a famous TV talk show on a local news channel.

Participating in the show were the incensed columnist, a rabid rightwing reporter, a PPP Minster, and a woman in a burqa.

‘This is an outrage!’ said the reporter. ‘Blackwater is behind this,’ he announced.

When asked how he knew, he picked up a Class One children’s nursery rhymes book and claimed: ‘It’s all here. And the rhymes aren’t all that bad either.’

The PPP Minister, Rehman Malika Zardari Bhutto Zardari, promised that his government will look into the issue, to which the reporter landed a swift punch on Malika’s face.

When Malika’s bodyguards tried to stop the reporter, the talk show’s host accused the government of curbing the freedom of the press.

‘This is an outrage!’ he said. ‘I implore the Army to intervene, overthrow this incompetent government and impose martial law!’

Mr. Malika apologised and started to land punches on his own face saying that the government too believed in the freedom of the press.

This made the reporter very happy who asked Malika to raid book stores and confiscate all secular literature because solutions to Pakistan’s problems lie in jihadi literature.

‘It’s all there!’ he claimed. ‘And the topics aren’t all that bad either.’

Turning to the woman in a burqa, the show’s host asked if she agreed.

‘The real problem lies in women wearing jeans,’ she said.

The host asked her to elaborate, to which she said: ‘The real problem is in women wearing jeans.’

‘Yes, but can you please elaborate?’ asked the host.

‘The real problem lies in women wearing jeans!’ she said again.

‘Please elaborate,’ the host insisted.

‘But that’s all I was asked to say,’ she said.

‘By whom?’ inquired the host.

‘By you!’ she said.

‘This is an outrage!’ said Mr. Malika, and in response, the host punched him and proceeded to burn an American flag. He burned half of it and announced that the other half will be burnt later because he had to catch a flight.

‘To where?’ asked Mr. Malika.

‘California,’ said the host. ‘I have to attend my son’s graduation ceremony.’

Nadeem F. Paracha is a cultural critic and senior columnist for Dawn Newspaper and Dawn.com.

From Zion Hamid to Wali Azmat to Insaaf-e-Khan: The Pakistani extras of conspiracy theory | Let Us Build Pakistan

Can i person be more pathetic than that? IDIOT

the greatest revivalist movement

My Foot

Firefighter says : Pakistan really needs a political/social revivalism and needs to be smacked on to a track, otherwise things will get only worse...

-------------------------------------------

Like the lunatic burger boy revolution of Hamid Kazzab? Sorry, I think revolution lead under COAS with various corps climbing over walls and seizing public and private property in the name of the state is much more preferable.
Pakistan desparately needs a social AND political revivalism. There's no law and order for the poor. No justice, no well-fare for the needy, total cultural and social disorientation away from your Islamic heritage to hindu/western ideals, elites have become the institutions for discrimination and injustices. all in all, foreign powers are taking advantage of you and have effectively made your leadership slaves to their interests due to corruption and incompetence.

Spiritual revivalism which are lead by movements like the Minhaj ul Quran, Tabligh Jamat, Dawate Islami, and other sufi movements are simply not enough to counter multi-dimensional ideologies.

Anyone that attempts to do any good for the country is ridiculed and mocked at...and as the saying goes, there's a million others to drag him down.

I honestly think people like you deserve the leadership of dictators and the Zardaris.

Demagogues like Zaid Hamid are playing the game unchecked and unchallenged. The political and military leadership, including President Asif Zardari, Interior Minister Rehman Malik and army chief Gen Parvez Kayani, is being painted as a traitor for fighting militancy.

Can you post a better criticism of Zaid Hamid than idiotic articles of Nadeem Paracha whom no one takes seriously in the country? Lol the author is so incompetent and idiotic that he resorts to lying so openly about Zaid Hamid. Tell me or show me one instance where Zaid Hamid has NOT supported the military leadership or campaign against militancy?

At least be fair in your response. No need to spread hatred or lies about Zaid, just bring out valid arguments, and i'll be more than happy to accept your criticism.

Last but not least, I think you guys are doing a remarkable job of giving Zaid Hamid much needed publicity, lol. Seriously! Keep up with your work! :tup::tup:

Pakistan desparately needs a social AND political revivalism. There's no law and order for the poor. No justice, no well-fare for the needy, total cultural and social disorientation away from your Islamic heritage to hindu/western ideals, elites have become the institutions for discrimination and injustices. all in all, foreign powers are taking advantage of you and have effectively made your leadership slaves to their interests due to corruption and incompetence.

Spiritual revivalism which are lead by movements like the Minhaj ul Quran, Tabligh Jamat, Dawate Islami, and other sufi movements are simply not enough to counter multi-dimensional ideologies.

Anyone that attempts to do any good for the country is ridiculed and mocked at...and as the saying goes, there's a million others to drag him down.

I honestly think people like you deserve the leadership of dictators and the Zardaris.

all right we need it, we are in need of a revolution for last 60 years, but in the end the newer one turns out to be a bigger idiot than the older one, how this emotional cyco is going to bring the political & political revivalism by blaming everything on CIA/RAW/Mossad & black water, by translating Zetgeist, by using India as his political tool & dream of Gazwa-e-Hind n Radio Pakistan Delhi thats how he's going to do it?
he's exploiting the minds of young people by using religion as tool & you are here to have a comparison between Him & Dictators/Zardari

Can you post a better criticism of Zaid Hamid than idiotic articles of Nadeem Paracha whom no one takes seriously in the country? Lol the author is so incompetent and idiotic that he resorts to lying so openly about Zaid Hamid. Tell me or show me one instance where Zaid Hamid has NOT supported the military leadership or campaign against militancy?

At least be fair in your response. No need to spread hatred or lies about Zaid, just bring out valid arguments, and i'll be more than happy to accept your criticism.

Last but not least, I think you guys are doing a remarkable job of giving Zaid Hamid much needed publicity, lol. Seriously! Keep up with your work! :tup::tup:

I am going to post NFP, if you have a problem you can counter it, after all he's a liar, Damn the words coming from mouth of Zion Hamid are revelations from God & he's spreading the word of love & peace.
he even used the bomb blasts in Lahore to score points, phew

Ohhh BTW are you seeing a CIA/RAW/Mossad/Neo Con/Blackwater agent in me?

Last edited:
all right we need it, we are in need of a revolution for last 60 years, but in the end the newer one turns out to be a bigger idiot than the older one, how this emotional cyco is going to bring the political & political revivalism by blaming everything on CIA/RAW/Mossad & black water, by translating Zetgeist, by using India as his political tool & dream of Gazwa-e-Hind n Radio Pakistan Delhi thats how he's going to do it?
he's exploiting the minds of young people by using religion as tool & you are here to have a comparison between Him & Dictators/Zardari

I am going to post NFP, if you have a problem you can counter it, after all he's a liar, Damn the words coming from mouth of Zion Hamid are revelations from God & he's spreading the word of love & peace. Ohhh BTW are you seeing a CIA/RAW/Mossad/Neo Con/Blackwater agent in me?

wow amazing post emo, well done, good to see people like you still exist in the world :cheers:

hey I have found something, Thanks to sparklingway again

How Yusuf Kazab and Zaid Hamid Spell Muhammad SAW

Yusuf Kazab declared Zaid Hamid to be his Khalifa, this was done so because of the exceptional services rendered to the blasphemous cause of Yusuf Kazab by Zaid Hamid. However, Yusuf Kazab didnt just made him his Khalifa, he made sure that Zaid Hamid is properly trained and educated in all aspects of Kazabism.

One the trademarks of Yusuf Kazab’s writings was the way in which he used to write the word Muhammad SAW. Instead of writing it as “Muhammad” or “Mohammad”, Yusuf Kazab used to write “Muhemmed”. The word Muhemmed for Yusuf Kazab and his followers meant Muhemmed Yusuf Kazab Rasool Allah.

Provided below is a sample of the writings of both Zaid Hamid and his Nabi Muhemmed Yusuf Kazab:

This is not a mistake or a different spelling. Actually the followers of Yusuf Kazab spelled Yusuf’s name as Muhemmed Yusuf Ali and whenever they use Muhemmed SAW in their writing they are referring to Yusuf Kazab and not the Prophet of Islam Hazrat Muhammad SAW.

We recently reported that Zaid Hamid brigade has invaded wikipedia to change the text of an article on Yusuf Kazab according to the propaganda and lies spread by Zaid Hamid. A closer analysis of that wiki article on Yusuf Kazab will reveal that Zaid Hamid’s men have written Yusuf Kazab’s name as Muhemmed Yusuf Ali. However, they havent spelled the name of Prophet Muhammad SAW in a similar manner and Prophet Muhammad SAW’s name was spelled as usual as “Muhammad”. For reference, we are pasting the current text of Yusuf Kazab’s wiki article below:

Muhemmed Yusuf Ali, dubbed Yusuf Kazzab (کذاب’ Kazzab means Great Liar) by a Pakistani lower court judge in an in camera trial was a Pakistani citizen who was murdered by a man named Tariq in 2002 while at the Kot Lakpat jail in Lahore, Pakistan. Tariq was on death row for committing murder and was reported to be a member of Sipah-e-Sahaba.

Muhemmed Yusuf Ali was charged of claiming Prophethood. A case was registered against him by the Anjuman-e Tahaffuz-e Khatim-e Nabuwwat on 29 March 1997, a politically active Pakistani religious organization. He was accused of adultery, fraud, claiming prophet-hood, and blasphemy against Islam. He clarified his position through paid advertisements in the newspapers[citation needed]. Based on the case, he was immediately detained.

A trial finally started in February 2000. Most of the hearings commenced at about 2:30pm and continued till as late as 7-8pm. The final arguments were heard on 28 July till 11:45pm, and the counsel for the defense were asked to conclude.

According to the trial records the complainant, office bearer of a local religious organization, alleged that Mr Yusuf Ali ‘indirectly committed blasphemy’ by showing his resemblance with Prophet Muhammad on an unknown date, during a Friday sermon, more than 2 years before registration of the case.

Whenever Zaid Hamid and other Yusuf Kazab followers use the word Muhemmed, they are actually referring to Yusuf Kazab and not our Holy Prophet Muhammad SAW. Had this been just another spelling for the word Muhammad, they would have changed all instances of Muhammad to Muhemmed. But they deliberately changed only the name of their own prophet Yusuf Kazab, so that they could write Muhemmed Rasool Allah and know in their own hearts whom they are referring to.

I am sure thats a conspiracy theory against the King of conspiracy theories

hey I have found something, Thanks to sparklingway again

I am sure thats a conspiracy theory against the King of conspiracy theories

Nice observation Emo, keep up the great work :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom