What's new

Zaid Hamid commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is bharat varma he lives in pakistan?

I know zahid hamid but i dont know what he is speaking since i don't know hindi or urdu

Bharat verma is president of "Moronic Society of India". You can google to know more but it is worthless.

khuda tughi kisi tufan se asnah kar de
Ka tari bahar ke moug me istrab nahi

Nahi tera nasheman gumbade sultani par
tu shaheen hai basera kar bharour ke chitanu par

Me tug ko bata hun taqdeer ummam kia hai
Shamseer o sana awal ruos o rabab akir

U Indians, it is a shame that u dump on an Indian who does not agree with you and yet you call yourself and your country secular meaning freedom of speech and all.

What 's up. guys.

And do not insult Zahid Hamid, he is our hero. He is unlike Bal thackery who's idol is Hitler.

He has been on media saying million things what if he has minor errors due mainly to the unfolding situations, he depends on your and our media reports.

So lay off.

Last edited:
Pakistanis need to accelerate his political career, time is running out fast...

U Indians, it is a shame that u dump on an Indian who does not agree with you and yet you call yourself and your country secular meaning freedom of speech and all.

What 's up. guys.

And do not insult Zahid Hamid, he is our hero. He is unlike Bal thackery who's idol is Hitler.

He has been on media saying million things what if he has minor errors due mainly to the unfolding situations, he depends on your and our media reports.

So lay off.

What 's up. guys.

So lay off.

What is secular to do with this. Do you understand its meaning?

Thumbs up for the Lion of Pakistan, sir Zaid Hamid for this emotional but utterly faith-awakening and heart melting speech. Lets say thanks for his mind blowing facts and figures about the enemies of Islam and Pakistan and awakening the true spirit of Iman in our hearts.. We need people just like you sir to lead us...

I know zahid hamid but i dont know what he is speaking since i don't know hindi or urdu

Brother it does not matter what language he speaks in, to me all I see is that he speaks in the language of HATE...

You are a bit late, someone else put this before you :pdf:

Who is bharat varma he lives in pakistan?

Bharat Verma had predicted India's confrontation with China way back. He is quite good.

And do not insult Zahid Hamid, he is our hero.

So lay off.

Its true, Zaid is quite good, but his flaw lies in the fact that he depends on intermediatries which are not always 100% accurate. Also these intermediatries depend on others and they depend on others. At the end, its like a hearsay. So, the complete picture, a clear one is often missed by him, though he does come quite close to it.

Reactions: asq
I like the way Hamid talks, makes my blood rush. And how Verma goes on about the multicultural democracy and dictatorship made me lol.

That was a pretty good debate indeed.

Bhaarat. I am glad that see the truth, and that is that al reporters and news media depend on other reporters for their materials and in the heat of things while reporting from the scenes may not be the total true picute but that is what is availabre at the time and it is bettrer to repoert than not to.

thank for knowing the difference.

Indian rabbit and miles to go.

U guys are strange as u do not want to see the truth even it is starring u right in the eye.

so I will say this, that secularism means freedom to say, or do and think as u please, as to the extend of insulting others, take the case of Denmark, they are using silly thing like freedom of speech about the cartoon of Our great [prophet P.B.U.H. and Many of u called it a freedom of speech, where as Pakistani think that freedom of speech ends where u say and do things that are not civilized and are derogatory and are not true.

To report what ever u see it the way u see it as a reporter And than report it as long as it is not concocted is a good reporting, it may change as the things unfold, but it is good to report than not to.

So take heed and know the difference between stages reporting, insults and innuendos and lies are not reporting but lies and insults.

Yeah I laughed too, especially after the neutral host was saying how it is best for India and Pakistan to act like neighbors, come together and talk things through because both are nuclear powers which would cause a lot of unnecessary destruction, etc. etc. which was casually and seriously responded by "Will Pakistan's nukes even work?"

This is the definition of "perception" in India, the idiot unraveled his whole argument with these few words, janvar ka bacha.

Furthermore, I am convinced, after 1,000 years of ruling over them, they have developed an irreversible Napoleon complex, and it is a shame we take their allegations and childish threats seriously. India should grow up and act like a gentleman or stfu and prepare for countdown sequence. We have nothing against the Indian people, it is these janver elitist Hindutva warmongers that should be kicked out for the sake of India and Pakistan's future. It is sad to believe that this Varma guy commands respect in India.

Does Zaid Hamid command respect in Pakistan?

To assume that Verma commands respect in India is to fail to understand the nature of modern media - which is that anyone who has a controversial POV gets face time.

It is a self fulfilling cycle. Speak trash, incite fear and paranoia, get publicity, attract a few loonies who speak as loudly thereby raising the volume of debate and drowning out the voices of reason.

Rinse and repeat.

Thus noise takes center space in any debate.

It is exactly what Hamid is doing as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom