What's new

Zaid Hamid commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
humne sui bhi nahin banai phir bhi pakistan no.1 hai .... hahahahahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
who is this guy...??? can't be zaid hamid????

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh My goodness
Thanks dude for posting these. I have never laughed so much
very nicely made spoof, especially Pino, Pino ki number milegi kya?:azn:

Nopes. You are wrong. We knew him before that.

No Upairp! Before 26/11, Zaid's channel didn't have a reach of even a 100,000. So please abstain from using 'we', as it signifies majority of Pakistan.

AFAIK people in Pakistan didn't even know who Zaid Hamid was before Mumbai-26/11 and after that with his amar singh story he became a celebrity and they are now making spoofs of him.

come on boy!

dont impose your ignorace on us!

He was once one of the National security advisors to Musharraf Gov.

we know him better than you , maybe Bharat warma too:lol:

Every time somone Uploads zaid's videos , too many Indian flags appear in that thread :lol: whats up boys??

Every time somone Uploads zaid's videos , too many Indian flags appear in that thread :lol: whats up boys??

I for one love to listen to him :)

I dont care much for what he says but he has a passion in everything he says. Sometimes he says some really ****** stuff.

BTW this one is really off the roof. I would love to see more coming of this series.

this was funny....
the ending was the best spoof :)

Last edited by a moderator:
No Upairp! Before 26/11, Zaid's channel didn't have a reach of even a 100,000. So please abstain from using 'we', as it signifies majority of Pakistan.

Brother you are telling us the Pakistanis about Pakistani member lmao koie haal nahi hai app ka bhai..... :hitwall: He was well known in Pakistan for good amount of time.... almost 2- 1/2 years for sure if i'm not mistaking.... Just don't make a fool out of yourself my friend because all Pakistani members must be thinking about what this kid is talking about....... Se i have learnt onething on this forum and that is, We shouldn't open our mouth for no reason and utter words.......:smitten: No hard feelings and i respect you but sorry you are wrong my frined. Please don't take this post wrong. thanks :smitten::pakistan:

Poor Indians have no other way to spew their frustration ahh mental frustration mew mew mew

:lol:

Siss you are so naughty lmao hahah you are funny, made my night:cheesy::rofl::rofl:

See before you post. I don't like my name being changed even by mistake.
The thing is we Pakistanis knew him before. Perhaps, Indians didn't know him before 26/11. He was a well know person. I met him my self, that too before 26/11.

@ umairp
is he same in real life also??? or its just a gimmick ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom