What's new

Zaid Hamid commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
If U GUYS think hamid spits the truth and speaks fearlessly , so did the Verma. he reminded time and again to hamid and the other guy (who was the most sensible of the trio) that , STOP EXPORTING TERRORISM,
also the way hamid says , we` ll see U in panipat, wt an utter BS!! i think hes lost his mind, a bit OTT bt acceptable coz it was only on TV. Ashoka and chandragupta were the great rulers of India , so why didnt afghans etc invaded india then? and we indians lived under akbar coz he was the most sensible ruler, he never let us indians feel that we are different.. nothing to do with hes relegion.
Also , if Hamid says that "WE ARE MUSLAMAAN AND WE`LL DO THIS AND THAT" , i think that time hes thinking cap wasnt on (as always) , wy doesnt somebody reminds him that there are muslims in india as well... who willl fight the enemy of Inida + we have the Sikhs , the Gurkhas , the Marathas and the list goes on ... If India and pakistan goes to war , which I guess in inevitable , W

Zaid hamid will be President of Pakistan someday.

Laugh all you want now......you will see what will happen.

By the way your signature is laughable. Modi & co does truth not apply to them???

Imran khan and Zaid hamid= two men who will lead Pakistan onto the correct path.

Oho Imran khan doesn't do justice to cricket. He was just one of the best allrounders and captains in all history! Ur anti-Pakistan specs really make u blind.
Zaid hamid has made some over the top statements but on the big issues he is right.
U didn't answer my query about ur sig??
It's OK zaid and imran will teach you the truth.

Yeah ur good just insult Pakistan. Idiot.

Learn some manners. You are a guest on this forum. If you want to spout hate against Pakistan this is not the place. Also learn about cricket. How old are you? 10.

Yeah ur good just insult Pakistan. Idiot.

Learn some manners. You are a guest on this forum. If you want to spout hate against Pakistan this is not the place. Also learn about cricket. How old are you? 10.

BOOM BOOM ZAID HAMID.....GOOD ONE

Why Zaid Hamid Sahab is sitting too far from Begum Sahiba??? Just kidding. I am a fan of both by the way.

AFAIK people in Pakistan didn't even know who Zaid Hamid was before Mumbai-26/11 and after that with his amar singh story he became a celebrity and they are now making spoofs of him.

AFAIK people in Pakistan didn't even know who Zaid Hamid was before Mumbai-26/11 and after that with his amar singh story he became a celebrity and they are now making spoofs of him.

Nopes. You are wrong. We knew him before that.

I love the way you indian have picked up this thing about amar singh but forget that you guys gave the names-date of births-location and shoe size for the LET memebers involved in the samjohta attack and it turned out to be BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom