What's new

Zaid Hamid commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
See before you post. I don't like my name being changed even by mistake.
The thing is we Pakistanis knew him before. Perhaps, Indians didn't know him before 26/11. He was a well know person. I met him my self, that too before 26/11.

Mistakes are an inherent property of human. They are not bound by the degree of your likeness. It was a mistake, and I am glad you too recognize that fact.

I seldom commit such mistakes, but it was an honest one and I offer my most sincere apologies.

The limited extent of reach of Zaid Hamid's channel was confessed by himself in a March '09 video. As for me, I have no feelings for/against that person, for all I know he is spreading hatred in Pakistan, of which, I have no concern.

Last edited:
Poor Indians have no other way to spew their frustration ahh mental frustration mew mew mew

:lol:

zaid is the Best , what i love about him is his spirit to speak out!

and what i dont like about him is that .......

no no , not gona tell Indian members will have a chance to yak:blah: again...

hehe good luck boys..have fun:cheers:with zaid

I agree the original is much better... He is a fine 'comedian'... I enjoy watching his gibberish.. and relentless rant against Hindus, Zionists and Americans... sometimes I wonder if he is really that scared of everyone out to get him.
Love to watch him and Bala Thakeray face to face! :flame:

Zaid Hamid is asset of India. When world hears his speech....

No, I'm not going to tell Pakistani members..

I wish Zaid's growth.

If U GUYS think hamid spits the truth and speaks fearlessly , so did the Verma. he reminded time and again to hamid and the other guy (who was the most sensible of the trio) that , STOP EXPORTING TERRORISM,
also the way hamid says , we` ll see U in panipat, wt an utter BS!! i think hes lost his mind, a bit OTT bt acceptable coz it was only on TV. Ashoka and chandragupta were the great rulers of India , so why didnt afghans etc invaded india then? and we indians lived under akbar coz he was the most sensible ruler, he never let us indians feel that we are different.. nothing to do with hes relegion.
Also , if Hamid says that "WE ARE MUSLAMAAN AND WE`LL DO THIS AND THAT" , i think that time hes thinking cap wasnt on (as always) , wy doesnt somebody reminds him that there are muslims in india as well... who willl fight the enemy of Inida + we have the Sikhs , the Gurkhas , the Marathas and the list goes on ... If India and pakistan goes to war , which I guess in inevitable , W

u talk about marathas and gurkhas, where were they for centuries when Muslims ruled India for centuries, and yes in 1965, only thing u have to show for is Bangla Desh and that was conspiracy by elite Bengalis like Mujib who was a traitor of Pakistan and was directly involved in getting Mukti Buhini trained in India for 5 years prior to the 1971 war.

Not to mention all those Bengalis who became traitors 0f Pakistan and supplied all sansative information to India, had they not done that India would have suffered the same as it did fighting Muslims for centuries and in 1965.

So take heed and know the truth. Dude.

Zaid hamid will be President of Pakistan someday.

Malik do you really think Zaid will be a good president for Pakistan??..He is not telling the truth ,He is only saying things that a common Pakistani wants to hear..Passing the blame to every other person than accepting the reality..These kind of people come to power will only lead to Chaos and Anarchy in a country ..Anyway its your country you decide..

one thing is sure, he will make pakistan Islamic in a true sense

Zaid Hamid is all words and no courage.... How come he is threatening to attack India... Have you seen his size... What does he think of himself?.. the "Dictator of Pakistan"... I almost see a resemblance of Hitlers ideology in him.

I am amazed at how Bharat maintained his cool in front of this idiot... :cool:

Are we still discussing over the famous debate between contestents of the "moron of the century"?? ;)

Zaoq e Khudaai

A special program of Zaid Hamid for the TIGERS of Pakistan fighting on the borders and inside the borders against all the enemies of ALLAH, ISLAM, and PAKISTAN on all the fronts. Pakistan army, intelligence agencies and all the soldiers need our support. Lets join hands and celeberate this eid with our TIGERS who are fighting for the our security and embracing Shahadah daily. This is not the fight for our enemies. This is the direct fight against america, india, israel and anti Pakistan forces. O Pak Foaj, we are with you and support you fully whole heartedly. Pakistan Zinda Bad, Pakistan paaindabad.

Last edited by a moderator:
you video First Part is equal to all of this forum
Thanks
Bro

Who is bharat varma he lives in pakistan?

I know zahid hamid but i dont know what he is speaking since i don't know hindi or urdu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom