What's new

Zaid Hamid commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why people are fighting about fairness?

I donot know about others but I'll surely prefer BLACK horse over WHITE donkey.

Why are you so obsessed with white and black.

It is modern world science has advanced.... black women can contact sperm bank and choose a blonde sperm to change his breed.

All what black women need is Visa to Europe.

If only wishes were horses ..... im a balouch frm balouchistan and i know Pakistan better then some indian who claims to be fair colored while his country is obsessed with being WHITE...

Everybdy knows how average indian looks.... dont compare some indian frm UP,CP or south india to kashmiris,balouch,pushtun,punjabis or even people of other ethnicites who speak punjabi......

Only a moron would lie so easily.U know the truth and so do we.

I never claimed we are WHITE but yes we are FAIR as a nation much more then india.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

haha the classic pakistani frustrated post . when you couldnt battle with facts , you resort to insults .

Pakistanis are generally light brown people whereas some of them are fair and dark brown as well.

Indians on the other hand are light brown and dark brown while some of them are fair and black as well .

to the foreigner we all look the same , and on an average none of us are fair . Face these facts .

that is why when a real white foreigner sees us in the west without even trying to find out whether we are from Pakistan or India , they directly label us all as Pakis , because to them we all look the same .

Just like you claim to know more about Pakistanis , i too know more about indians than you do . If you want me to shut up about Pakistanis , you ve gotta shut up first before making uneducated generalisations about indians.

P.S - to all my brown Indian and Pakistani brothers , my posts are not meant to imply that brown people are worse looking in any way ,
my latest crush as i said earlier is a dusky, brown girl and my father too is dark in complexion . I hold nothing against darker complexioned south asians. :cheers:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

haha the classic pakistani frustrated post . when you couldnt battle with facts , you resort to insults .

Pakistanis are generally light brown people whereas some of them are fair and dark brown as well.

Indians on the other hand are light brown and dark brown while some of them are fair and black as well .

to the foreigner we all look the same , and on an average none of us are fair . Face these facts .

that is why when a real white foreigner sees us in the west without even trying to find out whether we are from Pakistan or India , they directly label us all as Pakis , because to them we all look the same .

Just like you claim to know more about Pakistanis , i too know more about indians than you do . If you want me to shut up about Pakistanis , you ve gotta shut up first before making uneducated generalisations about indians.

P.S - to all my brown Indian and Pakistani brothers , my posts are not meant to imply that brown people are worse looking in any way ,
my latest crush as i said earlier is a dusky, brown girl and my father too is dark in complexion . I hold nothing against darker complexioned south asians. :cheers:

lol @ 'Pakistanis are fairer than Indians' :lol:

what goin on here, why is there so many dirt?

why are you guys discussing skin colour??

what goin on here, why is there so many dirt?

why are you guys discussing skin colour??

Ask omar who said that zaid hamid is not dark enough to become a raw agent , when i suggested he could be one.

That is where it all started .

Pakistan is incredibly diverse for such a small country. and we have been standing united despite few skirmishes.

this guy is a lunatic....trying to capitalise from the confusion and chaos created among the young Pakistanis due to the present circumstances in the Pakistani society....

this guy is a lunatic....trying to capitalise from the confusion and chaos created among the young Pakistanis due to the present circumstances in the Pakistani society....

Shhh. he is an analyst, (who wears a funny red cap).

Shhh. he is an analyst, (who wears a funny red cap).

rather than commenting rubbish please say something constructive and factual if you have .. You are most welcomed....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom