What's new

Zaid Hamid commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does his followers still believe that Ajmal Kasab's real name is Amar Singh-A Sikh?:lol:

1. There are fair people in U.P as well , sorry to burst your bubble . You are again making generalisations . whereas most pakistanis are punjabis , sindhis and mohajirs who are not considered fair by any standard .

Punjabis are considered to be the most fair looking people in india and so are kashmiri pundits right?
Wats the population of punjabis in india? 2-3%?
Mohajirs are not even 5 million most of them again frm UP,bihar or hyderabad....

Heck i heard pakistanis claiming balochis as fair , just do one search by balochi people on google and you would be surprised .

Lol looks like u only visit makranis or lyari? have u seen people of balouchistan? heck u suffer frm selective amnesia?

Here is an average balouch kid...
2hhlo4o.jpg

Pakistani fair people are not fair by western standards . the ones that are genuinely fair are in minority.

U mean by europe etc? by their standard even central asians arent..
2. common pakistani punjabi maybe fairer than the average south indian , but india too does have punjabis n himchalis , haryanvis and northeasterners who are as fair as the average pakistani punjabi. you are again making generalisations of indians

Punjabi population in india is 2-3% while PUNJAB of Pakistan is a region where people of all ethnicities live! its not an ethnicity.... we have punjabi speaking balouch,pushtun,syeds,gahkars,naizis,hindkowans ... etc...etc.. u cant call all of em ethnic punjabis?

Indian source and years old and no mention of hatred except 1947 issues etc.

Some guy talking about books tht say how muslims were discriminated in india.... werent they?? they were considered achute or untouchables.....

rajasthan is just one state of india and atleast it doesnt put down other religions.

:rofl:
4. About the obsession with zaid hamid part , i will say the same thing again - We dont invite him to our universities to give lectures ,we dont invite him to teach us how to run our industries, we dont want him to become pres or PM of our country , threads related to him dont tach 1000 posts on indian forums . Pakistanis love him because he is the only one who gives them hope , false as it may be.

U might know best.... :rofl: i heard his name when i joined PDF frm indians..

Btw , happy bakr- eid :)

Happy Eid ul addha to u too.
P.S- look at the fair pakistanis in the background of the youtube video i posted . go outside pakistani and call them fair and you will get laughed at so hard that the real whites will throw up in their mouths a little . :rofl:

There is a big difference between WHITE and fair colored..... but people who r urged to used cosmetics in order to look white on facebook might not understand?

And the pictures u posted....... kindly take a look at them.... the few relatively dark people r frm southern punjab who havent even washed for days coz of massive floods tht washed out there homes etc.Even then the southern punjabis look far better then indians..

the only fair pakistanis are pashtuns and people in N.A ,rest are all as wheatish as south asians in general are and these groups make up only around 15 percent of pakistani population.:rolleyes:

There are nearly 50 million pushtuns in Pakistan 10+ million balouch and ......millions in gulf countries like oman,behrain,kuwait(they also have Pakistani Nationality),iran...,over 10+ million N.A people and almost 20+ million Kashmiris,then we have hazaras etc...... all are more fairer then ethnic punjabis which form 2-3% of indian population and are considered the most fair above the indian people.

Note= U dont count Syed,ariens,gakhars,niazi,balouchis,pothoharis,hindkowans etc which make a MAJOR part of PUNJAB etc coz they r not ethnic punjabis and are fairer then ethnic punjabi people like rajputs,jatts,maliks etc.

Last edited:
2hhlo4o.jpg

And here are a few average Baluch men:

YouTube - Baloch Man

Cmon man, I too can go around posting random pics and calling them 'average' people.

Your deluded world view is really entertaining.

Please entertain me more. :lol:

You have noooooo idea how great it feels to see one's enemy country full of deluded people. :lol:

And here are a few average Baluch men:

YouTube - Baloch Man

Cmon man, I too can go around posting random pics and calling them 'average' people.

Your deluded world view is really entertaining.

Please entertain me more. :lol:

You have noooooo idea how great it feels to see one's enemy country full of deluded people. :lol:

The highlighted para is right....

Did u even read my whole post? or just picked up lines moronically?

rgt-baloch-image1.jpg

^Isn't this the Balooch division?Don't look like very Caucasian. :s

Doesn't matter though as long as they kill.

Balouch regiments isnt formed with balouch soldiers only..

The above pic i posted is frm JOSHUA PROJECT.

But they will be predominantly Balooch. Anyway in all fairness it doesn't matter to me. Carry on your discussion.

Punjabis are considered to be the most fair looking people in india and so are kashmiri pundits right?
Wats the population of punjabis in india? 2-3%?
Mohajirs are not even 5 million most of them again frm UP,bihar or hyderabad....

Lol looks like u only visit makranis or lyari? have u seen people of balouchistan? heck u suffer frm selective amnesia?

2hhlo4o.jpg

U mean by europe etc? by their standard even central asians arent..

Punjabi population in india is 2-3% while PUNJAB of Pakistan is a region where people of all ethnicities live! its not an ethnicity.... we have punjabi speaking balouch,pushtun,syeds,gahkars,naizis,hindkowans ... etc...etc.. u cant call all of em ethnic punjabis?

Indian source and years old and no mention of hatred except 1947 issues etc.

Some guy talking about books tht say how muslims were discriminated in india.... werent they?? they were considered achute or untouchables.....

:rofl:

U might know best.... :rofl: i heard his name when i joined PDF frm indians..

Happy Eid ul addha to u too.
There is a big difference between WHITE and fair colored..... but people who r urged to used cosmetics in order to look white on facebook might not understand?

And the pictures u posted....... kindly take a look at them.... the few relatively dark people r frm southern punjab who havent even washed for days coz of massive floods tht washed out there homes etc.Even then the southern punjabis look far better then indians..

There are nearly 50 million pushtuns in Pakistan 10+ million balouch and ......millions in gulf countries like oman,behrain,kuwait(they also have Pakistani Nationality),iran...,over 10+ million N.A people and almost 20+ million Kashmiris,then we have hazaras etc...... all are more fairer then ethnic punjabis which form 2-3% of indian population and are considered the most fair above the indian people.

Note= U dont count Syed,ariens,gakhars,niazi,balouchis,pothoharis,hindkowans etc which make a MAJOR part of PUNJAB etc coz they r not ethnic punjabis and are fairer then ethnic punjabi people like rajputs,jatts,maliks etc.

check out any neutral source in 2009 15% of pakistan's population was pashutn , 3.5 baluchi wheras sindhis were 14% , punjabis 44% , mohajirs 7 % etc. :pop:

check out any neutral source in 2009 15% of pakistan's population was pashutn , 3.5 baluchi wheras sindhis were 14% , punjabis 44% , mohajirs 7 % etc. :pop:

Wat about the punjabi speaking pushtuns,balouchs,hindkowans,gakhars,photoharis,kashmiris etc?:pop: how many of em do u have in india?
Millions of afghan refugees?hazaras,Baltis, and others?
Not even in ur stats?

2-3% punjabis and even they r ethnics.... does india consider itself a fair looking country?
Ive never jumped into this crap but ur forcing me to show u the reality.

YouTube - BALOCH AKON IN LYARI
Here is a makrani balouch.Now compare him with a marri or bugti or lehri balouch.

Dude , you know stop it already ,

first you started off with pakistanis being fair , then you came to punjabis , then all of that was proven wrong , you came to fair balochis , then when the balochis photo was pasted by an indian , you are now coming down to talking about marri , larri , lehri sehri balochi blah blah blah ! , next you ll start saying oh i met this balouchi in that colony behind that bush who was fair.

just get real , accept the reality and move on . your endless efforts to prove pakistanis as fair shows how fatally important it is to you guys that you are considered fair but sorry to the average foreigner we Indians and Pakistanis are all the same -PAKIS :wave:

Dude , you know stop it already ,

first you started off with pakistanis being fair , then you came to punjabis , then all of that was proven wrong , you came to fair balochis , then when the balochis photo was pasted by an indian , you are now coming down to talking about marri , larri , lehri sehri balochi blah blah blah ! , next you ll start saying oh i met this balouchi in that colony behind that bush who was fair.

just get real , accept the reality and move on . your endless efforts to prove pakistanis as fair shows how fatally important it is to you guys that you are considered fair but sorry to the average foreigner we Indians and Pakistanis are all the same -PAKIS :wave:

If only wishes were horses ..... im a balouch frm balouchistan and i know Pakistan better then some indian who claims to be fair colored while his country is obsessed with being WHITE...

Everybdy knows how average indian looks.... dont compare some indian frm UP,CP or south india to kashmiris,balouch,pushtun,punjabis or even people of other ethnicites who speak punjabi......

Only a moron would lie so easily.U know the truth and so do we.

I never claimed we are WHITE but yes we are FAIR as a nation much more then india.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom