What's new

Zaid Hamid commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not dark enough to be an indian raw agent :rofl:

Pakistanis dont even try to hide their frustration . :rofl:

they couldnt think of anything else so they get racist . anyways come to north india someday i ll introduce you to indians fairer than your fair and handsome Pakistani counterparts.

Classic product of Pakistani education system

Keep going i am enjoying this. :pop: :bunny:

Pakistanis dont even try to hide their frustration . :rofl:

Hes doing it to tease u..... coz indians seem to get frustrated even at hearin the morons name.:azn:

they couldnt think of anything else so they get racist . anyways come to north india someday i ll introduce you to indians fairer than your fair and handsome Pakistani counterparts.

Dude im not racist or anything nor i have ever supported or encouraged such discussions but the more fairer north indians are a minority maybe frm punjab or kashmiri pundits.... heck even they r not tht fair.... or if being fair is some magical thing u should come to Pakistan ..... as a nation we know how fair colored indians are.... so chill bro.
Classic product of Pakistani education system

Thank god we dont read text books tht claim indian muslims are foriegners and brahmanic culture or vedic system (tht talks abt caste brahmins,khatrya,vaishas and shudras)...

Keep going i am enjoying this. :pop: :bunny:

Actually we r enjoyin ur frustration.... heck indians are more obsessed with this moron then his own mother...

Hes doing it to tease u..... coz indians seem to get frustrated even at hearin the morons name.:azn:

Dude im not racist or anything nor i have ever supported or encouraged such discussions but the more fairer north indians are a minority maybe frm punjab or kashmiri pundits.... heck even they r not tht fair.... or if being fair is some magical thing u should come to Pakistan ..... as a nation we know how fair colored indians are.... so chill bro.

Thank god we dont read text books tht claim indian muslims are foriegners and brahmanic culture or vedic system (tht talks abt caste brahmins,khatrya,vaishas and shudras)...

Actually we r enjoyin ur frustration.... heck indians are more obsessed with this moron then his own mother...

1. He is doing it because like most pakistanis he is obsessively in love with him . no other reason .

2.I am from U.P , and I am fair . You guys make generalisations too fast. i guess you havent heard of haryana , himachal ,uttaranchal and many other parts of India . and are you telling me all pakistanis are fair ? Your knowledge about india is nil , as exposed above.

3.Indian education system doesnt teach the caste system or anything brahmanic , again your lack of knowledge about India stands exposed and indian textbooks teach us proudly about out islam's role in our nation's history . However anti india and anti hindu , anti christian , anti jewish biases in pakistani education system have been brought to light by pakistani journalists and book writers themselves.

4.We dont want him to become our president or prime minister or foreign affairst minister , we dont invite him to lecture in our universites , we dont invite him to advise us on how to run our industries , indian forums dont have threads dedicated to him which reach almost thousand posts .

accept it , dont know about his mum , but pakistanis are in love with this man , obsessively.;)

1. He is doing it because like most pakistanis he is obsessively in love with him . no other reason .

2.I am from U.P , and I am fair . You guys make generalisations too fast. i guess you havent heard of haryana , himachal ,uttaranchal and many other parts of India . and are you telling me all pakistanis are fair ? Your knowledge about india is nil , as exposed above.

Pakistanis and Indians have a different way of telling what is fair. You're probably fair compared to indian standards and not Pakistani standard.

Those parts of india you mentioned are near our Punjab province of Pakistan and Punjab is not considered northern part of the subcontinent.

Come to Gilgit-Baltistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa you will see how common blonde hair and blue eyes are in the real northern parts of the subcontinent.

Keep watchin em.

Do u seriously think U.P people are fair?:rofl: ud be a laughin stock if u came here and said tht....
Isnt it a fact tht Pakistanis are? even some averge pakistani punjabi is far more fair then common indian? aint tht true?

3.Indian education system doesnt teach the caste system or anything brahmanic , again your lack of knowledge about India stands exposed and indian textbooks teach us proudly about out islam's role in our nation's history .

R u sure? maybe u abolished them? coz i just read an article few days back in DAWN by some indian professor who had taught in LUMS,Pakistan....

Here is a lil about it:
Rajasthan school textbooks: glorifying brahminism, invisibilising oppressed castes | Indian Muslims
However anti india and anti hindu , anti christian , anti jewish biases in pakistani education system have been brought to light by pakistani journalists and book writers themselves.

I havent studied any book tht says kill hindus or christians or the jews? damn u guys arent even mentioned in the books....

4.We dont want him to become our president or prime minister or foreign affairst minister , we dont invite him to lecture in our universites , we dont invite him to advise us on how to run our industries , indian forums dont have threads dedicated to him which reach almost thousand posts .

Buhahha almost every indian troll starts his troll post with this guys name.
accept it , dont know about his mum , but pakistanis are in love with this man , obsessively.;)

Yeah .1% love him coz he pisses u guys off.

Keep watchin em.

Do u seriously think U.P people are fair?:rofl: ud be a laughin stock if u came here and said tht....
Isnt it a fact tht Pakistanis are? even some averge pakistani punjabi is far more fair then common indian? aint tht true?

R u sure? maybe u abolished them? coz i just read an article few days back in DAWN by some indian professor who had taught in LUMS,Pakistan....

Here is a lil about it:
Rajasthan school textbooks: glorifying brahminism, invisibilising oppressed castes | Indian Muslims

I havent studied any book tht says kill hindus or christians or the jews? damn u guys arent even mentioned in the books....

Buhahha almost every indian troll starts his troll post with this guys name.

Yeah .1% love him coz he pisses u guys off.

1. There are fair people in U.P as well , sorry to burst your bubble . You are again making generalisations . whereas most pakistanis are punjabis , sindhis and mohajirs who are not considered fair by any standard .

Heck i heard pakistanis claiming balochis as fair , just do one search by balochi people on google and you would be surprised .

Pakistani fair people are not fair by western standards . the ones that are genuinely fair are in minority.

2. common pakistani punjabi maybe fairer than the average south indian , but india too does have punjabis n himchalis , haryanvis and northeasterners who are as fair as the average pakistani punjabi. you are again making generalisations of indians .

There is a reason why us indians in the west are also called Pakis because to them we look the same .:D

dont think that i feel being fair is being better because currently the girl i have a huge crush on is a bengali dusky beauty better than many punjabi chicks i have dated living here in delhi .;)

3. Public schools not always tolerant in Pakistan - thestar.com

Here's more www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOSUOx7yxf4( Take a look)

rajasthan is just one state of india and atleast it doesnt put down other religions.

4. About the obsession with zaid hamid part , i will say the same thing again - We dont invite him to our universities to give lectures ,we dont invite him to teach us how to run our industries, we dont want him to become pres or PM of our country , threads related to him dont tach 1000 posts on indian forums . Pakistanis love him because he is the only one who gives them hope , false as it may be.

Btw , happy bakr- eid :)

P.S- look at the fair pakistanis in the background of the youtube video i posted . go outside pakistani and call them fair and you will get laughed at so hard that the real whites will throw up in their mouths a little . :rofl:

the only fair pakistanis are pashtuns and people in N.A ,rest are all as wheatish as south asians in general are and these groups make up only around 15 percent of pakistani population.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Do u seriously think U.P people are fair?

Not all are dark just like not all are fair and not all are brown.

:rofl: ud be a laughin stock if u came here and said tht....

Don't worry. Saner people are always laughed at by fools. BTW, it feels great to see that my enemy country is full of deluded fools:wave:

Do one thing. Visit the following thread:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...photos-us-military-pakistan-flood-relief.html

It'll also do your world view a hell lot of good if you googled for Pakistani floods images databases. I say floods databases because they are by far the most comprehensive images of the common Pakistani, something you seem to be unfamiliar with.

It's clear from the pictures of the common Pakistani that how many Pakistanis are actually 'fair'

Looks like someone doesn't even know his own country and countrymen! :lol:

nice... was wondering what will i be doing once i get home later this evening.. I know now.. will watch these latest video's of zahid hamid.. sure this get me in stitches!!:lol::lol:

Not all are dark just like not all are fair and not all are brown.

Don't worry. Saner people are always laughed at by fools. BTW, it feels great to see that my enemy country is full of deluded fools:wave:

Do one thing. Visit the following thread:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...photos-us-military-pakistan-flood-relief.html

It'll also do your world view a hell lot of good if you googled for Pakistani floods images databases. I say floods databases because they are by far the most comprehensive images of the common Pakistani, something you seem to be unfamiliar with.

It's clear from the pictures of the common Pakistani that how many Pakistanis are actually 'fair'

Looks like someone doesn't even know his own country and countrymen! :lol:

Here you go, the fair Pakistani myth busted yet again :bunny:

How old are those fair Indians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom