What's new

Zaid Hamid commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
zaid hamid and Sunny deol!! are two dudes that overdo it!

sunny deol alone kills 80% of pakistan army if not more in his movies! like maa tujhay salam hero border!!!

damn if u watch 3 of his moves back to back i think he wipes out pakistan half through them! AFTER ALL HE HAS "DHAAI KILO KAA HAATH"!!!

^^^ Thank god, sunny deol isn't an analyst, and doesn't go around in youth colleges giving flaming lectures about the geopolitical sitiuations.

Zaid Zaman Hamid lost all credibility in Pakistan after his links to Yousuf Kazzab were revealed. Zaid Hamid is interviewed by media to humor Pakistani viewers who like conspiracy theories.

Zaid Zaman Hamid lost all credibility in Pakistan after his links to Yousuf Kazzab were revealed. Zaid Hamid is interviewed by media to humor Pakistani viewers who like conspiracy theories.

Who is yousuf kazzab?

^^^ Thank god, sunny deol isn't an analyst, and doesn't go around in youth colleges giving flaming lectures about the geopolitical sitiuations.

He isn't better either.

So you guy's stopped believing him only when you came to know that he did something against your religion?

So you guy's stopped believing him only when you came to know that he did something against your religion?

What else could be the reason? you tell me..
You guys dont believe him because he speaks against India, isn't it?
So is it a question to be asked navida?

Nobody replied who is yusuf kazzab and what's his connection with zaid hamid?

As far as I know, Yusuf Kazzab was a self proclaimed prophet in Pakistan. A blasphemy case was filed against him which carried a death sentence. But he was murdered before that. Zaid Hamid was his follower.

As far as I know, Yusuf Kazzab was a self proclaimed prophet in Pakistan. A blasphemy case was filed against him which carried a death sentence. But he was murdered before that. Zaid Hamid was his follower.

no he wasnt, got any proves??

What else could be the reason? you tell me..
You guys dont believe him because he speaks against India, isn't it?
So is it a question to be asked navida?

Well you can stop believing him because he states things without any credible evidence or proof. People with half baked knowledge of history and those who twist the history for their convenience should be snubbed. What is more surprising than the fact that a person's credibility in Pakistan is judged by his religious stance is, you asking me what is wrong with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom