What's new

Zaid Hamid commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm secondhand lions like ZH are favoring recycled pride nothing else, he need to get laid asap.

I just wanted to add that for being the super-duper and oh so knowledgable commentator---Mr Zaid Hamid does'nt know what is the foreign intelligence agency of China.

In a recent video where he was asked about what China would do in response to the Israeli attacks on Aid ships, he actually justified China's non-response by saying that they keep very quiet and said that no one knows their foreign intelligence agency like everyone knows about CIA, RAW, ISI or MOSSAD e.t.c.

Well anyone who has a net connection can find out about the MSS or Guóānbù in mandarin
Ministry of State Security

I just wanted to add that for being the super-duper and oh so knowledgable commentator---Mr Zaid Hamid does'nt know what is the foreign intelligence agency of China.

In a recent video where he was asked about what China would do in response to the Israeli attacks on Aid ships, he actually justified China's non-response by saying that they keep very quiet and said that no one knows their foreign intelligence agency like everyone knows about CIA, RAW, ISI or MOSSAD e.t.c.

Well anyone who has a net connection can find out about the MSS or Guóānbù in mandarin
Ministry of State Security

The name isn't mentioned in Alex Jones documentaries where all nutjobs get their facts from.

The name isn't mentioned in Alex Jones documentaries where all nutjobs get their facts from.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Very true, He loves to mug the conspiracy books and twist a bit to cater to local taste and just vomits :D

Worths watching:

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny part is Pakistan govt. is again missing in whole episode??
In other parts of the world respective govts. should come out and accept or reject in official statement.
Again it is the patriot think tank which is fighting the colaborative effort of Pak govt. and its enemy states to malign Pak army.
Any how i'm surprised that out 90K documents only those were picked for media circulation.....where Pak army was mentioned
Even this forum was no exception..... and filtered matter was shared and well highlighted.

Now, it is about time for Pak army to unearth ANA-indo-US alliance in afghanistan.

Other funny issue is that the Afghan MP it self accepted that Taliban rule still prevail in larger afghanistan and since last 9 years all US have done is ethnic cleansing of Pashtuns, naturally to keep indo-northern allaince happy. which in it self is serious and deplorable issue.
If it is true than why would Taliban need to hide on PAk-Afghan borders which should be intensively patroled by US/NATO/ANA!
On the other hand non of ANA/NATO/US soldier had been attacked in this area... but almost every military convoy of Pak army is attacked as they have great deal of intelligence on movement of Pak troops and every time those militants retreat back to afghanistan but again never spotted by patrolling forces on other side of border.
Where as US target Pakistan tribal areas with drones on his own wish....

I think so many things are happening since reports are trickeling in of US leaving Afghanistan.
Even US army general was releaved of his duties and with advent of new general new senarios were bound to happen.
It is not US alone who is main player it is the Northern Alliance and ANA.... and every one knows where does ANA and northern alliance members tour and take dictation.
Recently, hilary clinton supervised transit facilties and tax exemption to indian goods via land route through Pakistan and india can also be seen changing maneuvers.

At the end i would like to add that in recent trip to Pakistan hilary clinton accepted that US is negotiating with Talibans and she quoted Pakistan's peace deal in Sawat.... again i will mention that the Sawat deal was lead by the ANP and PPP politicians and later resulted in greater loss for Pak army.

Last edited:
Non of those reports are endorsed by any authority and their source is private military contractors which comprise of northern alliance and indians.
What do we expect to indians to write about ISI? and if indinas and northern alliance are working as private contractors squezing multi billion dollars on regular basis than why expect US secrets to be secrets and specially when the fabricate reports it has a motive to leak those at appropirate times.
what could be more appropirate moments than now?
Only crime i see here is the silence of PPP govt.

2 "Hamid"s in one ...

After unsucessfully searching for any thread on Quaid-e-Azam, I had to post it here!!!
-
-

Latest Interview of Zaid Hamdi

Episode 1

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Status