Not open for further replies.
Episode 2

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems he has gone to a better standard of talk & does not talk crap anymore :D

what is the video saying?

Lies, lies and damn lies. The figment of imagination of people trying to reconcile the character of the founding father - who of course cannot be demonized and vilified - with their own views.

Lies, lies and damn lies. The figment of imagination of people trying to reconcile the character of the founding father - who of course cannot be demonized and vilified - with their own views.

I cant watch the videos that is why i asked the question. From the title it looked like Jinah was kinda pro Khilafat establishment person, if that is true, then it seems a bit odd to me as i have never heard such a think about m.a.jinah.

I cant watch the videos that is why i asked the question. From the title it looked like Jinah was kinda pro Khilafat establishment person, if that is true, then it seems a bit odd to me as i have never heard such a think about m.a.jinah.

As I said complete lies. Even if they choose to use his one-off statements about "true Islamic state" as proof of support of Khilafat, then hell I'd be surprised over the extension of the argument.

Jinnah opposed the Khilafat Movement (1919-1924) and opposed Gandhi's endorsement and support as nothing but enhancing the political clout of religious bigots. Islamists in Pakistan try to twist this to Jinnah-was-part-of-Congress-then-and-later-had-change-of-heart and state as if he ever supported a concept of trans-national Islamic alliance.

"But the real reason why he did not join the Khilafat was because he was opposed to the Indian Musalmans engaging themselves in extra-territorial affairs relating to Muslims outside India."

B R Ambedkar in "Pakistan or Partition of India"

Well, people like me also nit-pick things about him but his most reliable and authentic biographers regard his Pir of Manki Sharif and another letter that is used by Jinnah-was-a-pan-Islamist guys as nothing but moves to pacify the apprehensions of a small group and win their support.

This is what these guys are trying to do, and have tried to do:-

zahoor-cartoon.gif

This Zaid Hamid.. is he in his right mind???

This Zaid Hamid.. is he in his right mind???

In my honest opinion.......no.......:no::no::no::no:

i just wonder what will happen if people like these ever become the head of the state.Foreign relations and trade all will take a trip to oblivion.....Not very long ago Pakistan had to borrow money from IMF to pay the salary of the employees.Yet this guy is on such a chest thumping drive that he makes me think he is high on drugs...What is more alarming is this guy is spreading his radical outlook among the Pakistani youth and conducting public shows as shown in the video in the previous post..

Oh well..it goes without saying,this guy is a lier out and out..

Have a look at this.... a screenshot of his own Facebook profile...Here a portrays a picture taken from the periscope of a submarine to be of Mumbai while the submarine is a Pakistani one...

zaidhamidfakebombayport.png

The Truth is that the photo was taken by a girl named Lindsay Fincher who is an expat Californian obsessed with traveling to strange and exotic destinations in the former Communist Bloc. Lindsay went on a day trip to Los Angeles to visit Russian Diesel Submarine B-247 “Scorpian” together with her friend Ryan. She took a lot of photos of this day trip, which can all be viewed here. In these photos, you will also find the photo Zaid Hamid uploaded on his fanpage. The photo was actually taken from with in the Russian submarine “Scorpian” and is of the coast of Los Angeles.

Source

i just wonder what will happen if people like these ever become the head of the state.Foreign relations and trade all will take a trip to oblivion.....Not very long ago Pakistan had to borrow money from IMF to pay the salary of the employees.Yet this guy is on such a chest thumping drive that he makes me think he is high on drugs...What is more alarming is this guy is spreading his radical outlook among the Pakistani youth and conducting public shows as shown in the video in the previous post..

Have a look at this.... a screenshot of his own Facebook profile...Here a portrays a picture taken from the periscope of a submarine to be of Mumbai while the submarine is a Pakistani one...

The Truth is that the photo was taken by a girl named Lindsay Fincher who is an expat Californian obsessed with traveling to strange and exotic destinations in the former Communist Bloc. Lindsay went on a day trip to Los Angeles to visit Russian Diesel Submarine B-247 “Scorpian” together with her friend Ryan. She took a lot of photos of this day trip, which can all be viewed here. In these photos, you will also find the photo Zaid Hamid uploaded on his fanpage. The photo was actually taken from with in the Russian submarine “Scorpian” and is of the coast of Los Angeles.

Source

THIS IS TOO MUCH MAN

People like Zaid Hamid have such a cool job - all they have to do is to constantly make passionate speeches. No technical or strategic analysis, no careful study of strengths and weaknesses - simply screaming in a rabid manner: "Hum Dilli se Pehle Nahi Rukenge!", "Hum India to todke Sri Lanka ka size Kar Denge!".

Pathetic creature. People like him are dangerous for Pakistan. Indians and other foreigners will simply laugh it off, but it is only Pakistan that will suffer due to such rabid lunatics.

Originally Posted by nForce
"The Truth is that the photo was taken by a girl named Lindsay Fincher who is an expat Californian obsessed with traveling to strange and exotic destinations in the former Communist Bloc. Lindsay went on a day trip to Los Angeles to visit Russian Diesel Submarine B-247 “Scorpian” together with her friend Ryan. She took a lot of photos of this day trip, which can all be viewed here. In these photos, you will also find the photo Zaid Hamid uploaded on his fanpage. The photo was actually taken from with in the Russian submarine “Scorpian” and is of the coast of Los Angeles."

Just to share some facts:
The submarine which Lindsay visited is an old 'Foxtrot' class Soviet submarine tied up next to the old "R.M.S. Queen Mary"at Long Beach, Calif. USA.
If you happen to visit Long Beach, do make it a point to visit there. You'll find it quite interesting, but most of all; you will see what "the submarine force of Pakistan Navy, Pride for the Ummah ....." saw. And then like Zaid Hamid (aka funny guy in a red cap), you will be able to pose as a "defense analyst, social analyst, financial analyst, psycho-analyst" and what have you.
i like this Zaid fellow, he can sucker so many guys- must be some kind of genius!

Source

-ROFL that is Queen's Mary at LONG BEACH CALIFORNIA, I've been there countless times.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom