What's new

Zaid Hamid commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you can stop believing him because he states things without any credible evidence or proof. People with half baked knowledge of history and those who twist the history for their convenience should be snubbed. What is more surprising than the fact that a person's credibility in Pakistan is judged by his religious stance is, you asking me what is wrong with it.

Exactly, seems like you know the answers of the questions you are asking. So why repeating it over and over again.. Did you find any Zaid Hamid fan here? except an Indian?

Exactly, seems like you know the answers of the questions you are asking. So why repeating it over and over again.. Did you find any Zaid Hamid fan here? except an Indian?

Sorry if I am in anyway promoting him. It is good if people lose interest in such guys for any reason.

Sorry if I am in anyway promoting him. It is good if people lose interest in such guys for any reason.

The interest is lost already, he is not even on tv anymore, you guys know it, dont know why bringing him over and over again.

Slightly off topic . What is the back ground music. Is it from "Lord of the Ring"?

Rajma try youtube... Its all there...

Zaid Hamid's biggest achievement is his series called "Economic Terrorism"

------------------------

Last edited:

His biggest achievement is that he entertains millions of Indians and Pakistanis after they return home from their offices all tired and exhausted.

Everybody loves a clown!:lol:

@ hecj. Be advised this is a sticky thread and is not to post unauthentic material.

Your post has been reported .

Didnt he do a series called "Rise of Hindu Zionist"???Somehow I got the links in youtube.I was totally shocked at either his complete ignorance,or his will to twist the facts beyond the level of sanity.

Zaid Zaman Hamid lost all credibility in Pakistan after his links to Yousuf Kazzab were revealed. Zaid Hamid is interviewed by media to humor Pakistani viewers who like conspiracy theories.

Who is yousuf kazzab?

Some posters have already answered your inquiry about Yousuf Kazzab. My comment would be have been understood by most Pakistanis. Yousuf Kazzab was a person who claimed to be a prophet and started his cult. Zaid Zaman Hamid always looking for self promotion joined the cult and was one of the the senior members. Yousuf Kazzab was arrested under Blasphemy laws and was jailed but was murdered in jail by another inmate.

Last edited:
Nahraf... That is not correct... Yousaf never claimed prophethood actually... he got into trouble because he owed a lot of money to some influential people... The details of his case are there on youtube...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom