What's new

Zaid Hamid commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
so they didnt even know about gettin NOC for such public gatherings??
so straightforward ppl they are:angel:

aisay lagta hay koi bachay gurria gurria khayl rahay hain

They did geot the NoC. earlier mullas went to an extent to threaten bloodshed. They went to Shabaz Shahrif govt and forced him to take action on pretext of looming law and order situation.

These mullas and their funded supporters have endgangerd the lives of thousands of participants so Punjab govt did not have any option but to cancel the entire thing. The program was ended even before the start.

But the takmeel people promised to pass the resolution asking for the integerity and unity of Pakistan so they did.

Anyway its such a shame that in the name of religion they are mixing national hopes and good steps for hope with their personal vendeta.

:pakistan: May Allah keep Pakistan safe from enemies

now here are the pictures, see the Greatest revivalist Movement in Pakistan's history, Just look at the support

These pictures are of the prepartions when they were putting cables and flags of Pakistan. The participants were blocked by heavy police contigents because your mullas have already predicted bloodshed.

How Zaid Hamid Gets His Photo Sessions With Ulema And Other Important Personalities

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Zaid met with a guy named Faheem Thanvi, and put up photos of the meeting on his fanpage with the caption “Chancellor of Jamia Ashrafia Lahore Talking With Zaid Hamid” in the photo album of Wake up Lahore.

Faheem Thanvi has requested the BT Team to please correct this, that he is not the Chancellor of Jamia Ashrafia, and that he only met Zaid Hamid on the request of Zaid Hamid.

As of this day, the photo is present on the fanpage of Zaid Hamid and can be viewed here. [Readers can take snapshots of their own for their personal record.]

Faheem Thanvi has once again asked the BT Team to either correct the caption or remove the photo by posting a message on the wall of Zaid Hamid’s fanpage. However, no action has been taken as yet.

Emo man this clearly shows that his team who is working on FB or otherwise is either lazy or dont know about who is chancellor of that Madrassa.

They should be carefull

I think he and his team should be carefull and should not make such silly mistakes

These pictures are of the prepartions when they were putting cables and flags of Pakistan. The participants were blocked by heavy police contigents because your mullas have already predicted bloodshed.

my mullas, sorry JJ i am living in ISLOOO, any one from Isloo wants tickets for a Emotional Journey Show just tell me, But i know some burgers who were there

ohh BTW here is more fun outside, here you go

guess who are they

Emo man this clearly shows that his team who is working on FB or otherwise is either lazy or dont know about who is chancellor of that Madrassa.
They should be carefull

I think he and his team should be carefull and should not make such silly mistakes

as far as i know Zaid Hamid HIMSELF is the Admin of his official Page :agree:

Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid [Official] | Facebook

even if he has Co-Admins, they should have info about him, That ain't silly mistake its a lie caught & they have changed it now

my mullas, sorry JJ i am living in ISLOOO, any one from Isloo wants tickets for a Emotional Journey Show just tell me, But i know some burgers who were there

ohh BTW here is more fun outside, here you go

guess who are they

:) And Lal Masjid mullas dropped from skies they were not in ISLOO :agree:

Anyway a strange fact but very much true

Everyone wants to die in the name of religion

Everyone wants to kill in the name of religion

But no one wants to follow religion.

I wonder for how long these mullas will befool people in the name of religion.

Sad but a truth that these mullas were the ones who opposed the creation of Pakistan and i can no never trust they will ever think of any good for Pakistan.

May Allah keep safe /protected from shar of enemies :pakistan:

as far as i know Zaid Hamid HIMSELF is the Admin of his official Page :agree:

No as far as i know volunteers and some members of his team are looking after the fanpage and he only posts some personal comments sometimes.

I think the admins of the page are over looking many things and are not attentively active.

Their fans should point out the errors which are giving the page bad name.

if Police would have blocked him I am sure no burger would have dared to cross, fact is his Greatest revivalist Movement in Pakistan's history has failed he didnt even gathered a 1000 burgers boys & girls

here are more Burgers

8f4b9ef2415c7476bfe5df75731fe80a.jpg

Last edited:
Some people would say that ZH might have paid Prf: Muhaiiudin for Writing this article about him.

708f92fd8ee22fc4747cfe5fe7996baf.jpg

I wonder for how long these mullas will befool people in the name of religion.

& i wonder how long Mr Zion Hamid will keep telling us that every god damn freaking problem on the face of country Pakistan are due to CIA/Mossad/RAW Nexus & when are we going to have Gazwa-e-Hind under the leadership of his highness the supreme Commander Zaid Hamid, He's a modern mullah with 'same wine different bottle', I wonder if Maria B will have to wear Burqa :whistle:

Sad but a truth that these mullas were the ones who opposed the creation of Pakistan and i can no never trust they will ever think of any good for Pakistan.

We are not talking about Mullahs JJ

May Allah keep safe /protected from shar of enemies :pakistan:

Ameen Sum Ameen

& i wonder how long Mr Zion Hamid will keep telling us that every god damn freaking problem on the face of country Pakistan are due to CIA/Mossad/RAW Nexus & when are we going to have Gazwa-e-Hind under the leadership of his highness the supreme Commander Zaid Hamid, He's a modern mullah with 'same wine different bottle', I wonder if Maria B will have to wear Burqa :whistle:

He is not the only one who is saying so. RAW, CIA Mossad are realities.

All our problems are NOT due to them but proving one self as more modern and Neo liberal by terming these RAW, CIA Mossad as bunch of innocent people is also closing your eyes.

Accepting what he says is at desposal of everyone. Some will listen to him some will oppose him.

Dragging Maria B by mullas and others is the cheapest shot. Its her life she is sane and adult whatever she thinks better for her she will do just like all of us.

BTW wearing burqa is not offensive so please dont make it something to be ashamed of

We are not talking about Mullahs JJ

You are supporting their wrong methods of resorting to personal attacks and cheap ways even violence.

If they have any problem with him they should go to Court and fight a legal battle through legal means not by advocating killing those who support him.

We have been having enough of bad laws like Hudood ordinance and blasphemy laws being used wrongly.

For heaven sake we dont need mullas we have Quran for all our questions and understanding.

Why should we depend on politicaly motivated mullas for that when we have Quran.

now here are the pictures, see the Greatest revivalist Movement in Pakistan's history, Just look at the support.

Is this the greatest revivalist movement ?

Do you have an estimate of the audience ? From the images a lot of seats look empty and it doesn't look like a very big place.

I'm not doubting the spirit of the event, merely the significance.

He is not the only one who is saying so. RAW, CIA Mossad are realities.

All our problems are NOT due to them but proving one self as more modern and Neo liberal by terming these RAW, CIA Mossad as bunch of innocent people is also closing your eyes.

Accepting what he says is at desposal of everyone. Some will listen to him some will oppose him.

Dragging Maria B by mullas and others is the cheapest shot. Its her life she is sane and adult whatever she thinks better for her she will do just like all of us.

BTW wearing burqa is not offensive so please dont make it something to be ashamed of

I am not denying the very existence of of Foreign agencies, that fact is, when there is party every one comes in to rock & thats whats happening, They(RAW etc) will no doubt do what ever they can to hurt us BUT blaming every freaking God Damn problem in Pak on them is FOOLISH
moreover the way Zaid Hamid said that Bombs in Lahore were to stop his Greatest revivalist Movement in Pakistan's history is height of 'Pathetic-ism', Bombs in lahore were not to demoralize the people but they were to stop Zaid from gathering some Burger boys & girls, hmmmm
mae ne Aise he Maria B k bare mae bol dia, why are you getting so serious :lol:
I am no one to saying anything against Burqa, Don't take wrong meaning please

You are supporting their wrong methods of resorting to personal attacks and cheap ways even violence.

If they have any problem with him they should go to Court and fight a legal battle through legal means not by advocating killing those who support him.

We have been having enough of bad laws like Hudood ordinance and blasphemy laws being used wrongly.

For heaven sake we dont need mullas we have Quran for all our questions and understanding.

Thy should we depend on politicaly motivated mullas for that when we have Quran.

I am no supporter of Mullahs, how you even thought of that about me? i 99% agree with you here

Last edited:
Intelligence agencies are supposed be the first line of active defense for any country....and thats what they do...by making sure the energies of adversaries are wasted and it stays focussed on whats going wrong inside their own country rather than creating trouble for its own country......and thats about it....

The problem multiplies when some people in the country start blaming intelligence agencies for every problem in their own country.....and thats everywhere....India blames ISI.... Pakistan Blames RAW,...MOSSAD...CIA..and what not.....

But no one realizes the fact that most of the agencies feed on local support offered by countries citizens.....India has learnt it the hard way...and now its time for Pakistan to learn the same......Creating terror organizations for short term objectives was not a good Idea..India learnt it after LTTE killed EX Indian PM ...may be Pakistan would need a bigger stimulus to realize that.

Emo Girl,

You have no genuine arguments of your own nor critique of his movement, but sheer personal attacks by calling him ZION hamid, Copy pasting pics and youtube out-of-context videos from anti-Zaid Maulvi websites such as the xposed Zaid, paid for and designed by obviously politically motivated anti-Pakistan elements. and you take great pride in posting their venom on here.

MOD EDIT: please avoid calling each other trolls or trolling. stick with the argument

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom