What's new

Zaid Hamid commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fav of ZH are ghazwa-e-hind and the sakina budhiya story delivered with tears.

Black blood mentioned there is a dedicated thread for ZH. Lets move the discussion to that thread.
Does anyone know the name of the thread.

What I personally find fascinating is that while Zaid Hamid gives Indian govn't a pretty harsh bashing yet Indians are obsessed and glued over him like there is no tomorrow. LOL

:pakistan:
Every budy have right to say what eva he/she thinks , so as i..
I Watched several programmes of Zaid Hamid and found them very informative. These programmes also helped me to stop thinking like what will be happens to our beloved country like will it be divided again?? or will it be attacked and ruled by America and so on.. He briefed us with refferences (which are not much wrong as the pupilz said above). He keep us informed that what is zionism?? what is the mission of Israel?? What are the enemy of Islam specially of Pakistan doing behind the scene... He also taught in his several programmes during the holy month of Ramadan about Khulfa-e-Rashida (I Just love hearing about them).. I am not extreemist, nor in favor of talibanism.. But, infact, what's going on now a day makes me to think deeply that what is all gonna happen wid our mother land.. Is this is what our Beloved Prophet (PBUH) teached us?? Is it what His (PBUH) fellows showed us during their periods??? Is it what our Quaid delivered and addressed in his soo many speeches and while adressing to the nation or whole world???
Definetly your answer will be "NO"...
I am also not in favour of War, as it is not the solution of all problems but resulting in several more.. But, its make me much angry when eva i listen some thing bad against our Army, our Nation, Our Motherland... Pakistan is not just a name of a country.. It's a miracle of the last century.. It's gift of Almighty Allah..
And i believe and have faith that Almighty Allah will keep it safe.. Forever..
Inshallah...
I Love You My Motherland, I Love You My Paksitan...
Pakistan Zindabad..
:pakistan:

The intolerance Zaid Hamid preaches as producing results as you have acccused me on being on a vendetta spree against ZH.
Since when criticizing govn't policies and stooges of the West and CIA have become synonymous with "spreading intolerance"?

Critiquing the nefarious Govn't of Zardari and calling them puppets of the west, along with other corrupt agents such as teh gang of MQM has become "hatred" now??

I abhor his ideologies, his methods, his fact twisting, religio-political manipulation, emotional enticement and the fake "glorious destiny" that he preaches.
I have come to understand that you have a personal issue with his personality. A personal vendetta. Nothing more than that.

When Indians hate zaid hamid it's justifiable. But your hate is borderline shady and without a doubt its just personal vendetta.

Shoot the message, not the messenger.
By telling everybody that whoever is not on "the right side of history" would be destroyed, by calling every critic "antipakistan" and "traitor" and by labeling every sane person a "defeatist", he has inculcated even more hatred in the minds of an already deploy divided and intolerant population.
Now you have reduced the entire 170 million Pakistanis as intolerant and divided and unintelligent. What a ridiculous assertion. It appears that you have gone out of your mind to make such an absurd claim that has nothing to do with reality. If that were the case Pak wouldn't have been in existence.

Calling a spade, a spade, nothing wrong with it. Do you suppose that Pakistan should treat the traitors with flowers and candles?

How else do you propose Pakistanis should refer to traitors and bigot political/religious figures as?

He must be countered on all levels and the religious bigots have used their weapon of choice i.e. religion and they have published scathing reviews of his past, his lies and distortions and have came up with rebuttals. I have posted them here because everybody here does not know about the maulvi run blog and has the right to information. So here goes another one, one of Pakistan's leading (and controversial) schools of Islam, has published a not so friendly opinion about Hazrat Zaid Zaman Hamid :-
Here you're trying so hard to point to fawmustered up by some shotty Maulvi's, who are even according to your own account "controversial". You feel so convenient to use statements of these controversial Maulvi's at your disposal when they favour you, who are in fact suspect in your worldview. Double standards, perhaps?

Explain to me why should I take your fatwas seriously which offer no link to evidence whatsoever but attempts to implicate Zaid Hamid in murder charges through slurs and condemnations??

Guys please check out post#34. Zaki has given the link for a dedicated thread for ZH. Kindly move the discussions to that thread.

To quote Zaid hamid: "Ye Allah ke rajo me se ek raj hai." :) (no offense)

Indeed it is and only Indians could explain it.

I mean...there are plenty of commentators in India with a mission to degrade and bash Pakistan yet none of the Pakistanis are as obsessed and glued ....

Secular critics of Zaid Hamid won't understand religious prophecies.

It's logically impossible to explain religious philosophies to Hindus and Atheists who don't believe in the hereafter nor on the day of Judgement nor arrival of Jesus (AS).

It's reported in numerous ahadiths that the army of Imam Mehdi (RA) will conquer Sindh and Hind and liberate the people from tyrants. Many mainstream scholars are of the opinion that the time of Imam Mehdi is near, as preceded by many events mentioned in those ahadith have taken place already, some haven't. However, some say that the time is far away.

Bad News for the Indians: Believing in return of Imam Mehdi is a fundemental aspect of Islamic belief for all muslims regardless of sects, all Sunnis, Shias, and Wahhabis believe in the doctrine.

Zaid Hamid doesn't cook up stories, he quotes ahadiths that indicate the liberation of Hind from tyrant rulers.

Don't tarnish Islam by connecting him to this faith. He is not a religious scholar as he claims then why bring in "prophecies" which he knows nothing about.

If you ask any ulema, everyone agrees with consensus that Hind that is referred at the time of the prophet included present day Pakistan and if this is yet to happen...then Pakistan will be the first to be "attacked" and be "liberated from its tyrant rulers".

It would be good if you do your own research on the hadiths--how authentic they are considered--and which ones mention Imam Mehdi coming to Hind and Sindh(none afaik) and all the other stuff he talks about instead of following him blindly.

Secular critics of Zaid Hamid won't understand religious prophecies.

It's logically impossible to explain religious philosophies to Hindus and Atheists who don't believe in the hereafter nor on the day of Judgement nor arrival of Jesus (AS).

Zaid Hamid doesn't cook up stories, he quotes ahadiths that indicate the liberation of Hind from tyrant rulers.

Honestly, I dont care about the religious discussions because I am not well versed in that subject.

But I am with you, I have authenticated some of the stuff he has said in his videos myself.

I dont really care what some of the people here think about Zaid Hamid because most of them have not even done their own research. One of the things I learned from his videos were the facts about Mukti Bhaini.

And just like always, and just like the people here said those were conspiracy theories untill the U.S. declassifed consulate memos from 1971. Those are all over the web now. Hell, I can post them here for varification !!!

And I enjoy his furvor. Its way more than some of the Pakistanis here have. Even if you think he is a conspiracy theorist, ATLEAST HE HAS THE BALLS TO SAY WHAT HE THINKS, AND IS WILLING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. He has even fought in the Afghan war. If you think he is wrong then get off your *** and do something instead of back biting on an online forum.

Don't tarnish Islam by connecting him to this faith. He is not a religious scholar as he claims then why bring in "prophecies" which he knows nothing about.

If you ask any ulema, everyone agrees with consensus that Hind that is referred at the time of the prophet included present day Pakistan and if this is yet to happen...then Pakistan will be the first to be "attacked" and be "liberated from its tyrant rulers".

shows how little you know about the Hadiths! Muhammad Bin Qassim conquered Sindh, after wards other Muslim generals conquered northern Pakistan which was not a part of hind (india).

It has been proven through historical facts and documents that present day Pakistan has always been different from rest of india, even genetically our people are different!

Ahmad Shah Durrani built the Afghan empire which included southern and northern parts present day Afghanistan and the whole of present day Pakistan!

Only time india and Pakistan have been together was during british rule. The british india only included present day Pakistan with the rest of hind (india), otherwise throughout history both Pakistan and india have always been different! So basically hind is india, not Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom