What's new

Zaid Hamid commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
You actually BELIEVE that 9/11 was done by Muslim Terrorists? Considering the fact how the truth about 9/11 was brought to question by American people themselves, i actually feel sorry for you. It's not like you don't have the resources to enlighten yourself.

As for bharat varma, he's a complete Moron. Thy guy's still under the delusion that 9/11 wasn't a conspiracy. I don't know who gave him the credibility to be tagged as an "analyst" of ANYTHING. If he would've done his research on the issue properly, he'd know a thing or two about the biggest scam of the 21st century.

In short, Varma got his *** handed to him by zaid hamid. His whole "UN" rhetoric didn't help him at all while present his case on Pakistan's issues.

Get over your conspiracy theory inclination soon buddy. Mostly things are what they seem. Can you please tell me what did USA gain by 9/11? What was their motive? Does your conspiracy theory give out sensible motives too?

According to ZH, even Mumbai was a conspiracy, and according to the host in one of Brasstacks episodes (I think Faisal Rehaman) stated that even the gobal recession is a conspiracy theory against Pakistan.

We all know the truth about Mumbai, and only a moron would agree on the recession part.

A conspiracy theory is mostly a brainchild of low life journalists who try to earn a quick buck or some publicity with their rants.
Likewise with your dear ZH.

Newton's law- every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

Hamid's law- Every theory has an opposite conspiracy theory.

Well 9/11 was a sure case of a conspiracy. Mumbai conspiracy theories are questionable as evidence for a conspiracy is not much, however there's no doubt in my mind 9/11 was not done by Al Qaeda. I mean there's hardly any plane debris at the pentagon, and US government has only released 3 frames from one camera despite claiming they have videos from several different cameras. So something fishy here unless you believe governments never lie and that everything is very simple in this world.

My only argument is the motive. In case of moon landings, there is a clear motive. What could US probably gain from the 9/11? I am not trying to counter your argument as it does have valid points. I am just asking for a reply regarding the motives.
Thanks

Well to me the motive becomes secondary after it becomes obvious that the attack was not done by Al Qeada (at least it's obvious to me). But as to the possible motives, I will throw out a few.

The main one to me is to make the region unstable enough so that China does not use it as an energy corridor. China has been trying to use that region to transport energy to itself. As any hegemonous state that would like to maintain its hegemony, US will try to restrict other nations from become as powerful or close to as powerful as itself. I believe that might be one motive.

Another reason I saw on loose change was that there were several billion dollars worth of gold - some 160 Billion - in WTC underground, that were snapped up around 9/11 (I can't remember if it was before or after 9/11).

Another reason would be to turn the public against a particular group. A publicly known example of such is CIA's attempts in the 60s to launch false flag terror attacks on US soil as a reason to invade Cuba. Do attacks on local population, blame it on Cuba and the public will believe you, and use that as pre-text to attack Cuba for whatever motive you have. This is publicly known, unclassified by US in the 90s, and not something I am making up. And here again, the motive becomes secondary because it's obvious they wanted to do it, so using the motive as disproving it becomes futile (of course you can't disprove this one, but the same logic can be applied to 9/11). The motive is not too clear here either, but we know they wanted to do it.

And this reason above - to turn the population against a certain group - to me makes most sense, because there has been consistent rise in anti-muslim sentiment throughout western world since 9/11. This, I believe is engineered and not natural.

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2009/12/flight_253_passenger_says_at_l.html

^^ These types of false-flag attacks are just meant to compound the sentiment.

Why they would want to turn their people against muslims? I believe there might be several reasons. Right now the sentiment is not strong enough, however its growing. They might be preparing for something in the future, and for that they need people on their side. It might be to show the people that they and Israel are the good guys, and those muslim countries are the bad guys.

So there's plenty of possible reasons. However, the problem remains that the real motive will only be known by those who planned it. All I am doing is speculating and throwing out some possible motives. It could be that they are using 9/11 for some long-term interests of theirs.

But I will go back to my main point. As with the Cuba example where the motive is not clear, it becomes secondary as to what the motive was. All we need to know is that they did it, and once you know they did it, why they did it becomes a secondary question. Of course you want to know why they did it, but you do not use that for disproving their guilt, because it's clear that they did it. Their guilt has already been proven, so whatever motive might be, you accept that as the reason they did it. Here the motive will not be known until the US government itself says that the attacks were false flag, and until it does that what I say will remain a conspiracy theory as well. Although I don't call it a conspiracy theory because there's evidence to support the theory, and when that happens its no longer a conspiracy theory.

Last edited:
To ban him would mean making a dead horse a winner. Pakistanis love "Mazloom" people. Just let him be exposed through his own fallacies.

Media and internet would be good tool to expose him.

Some Pakistanis are waking.

Last edited:
@SilentNinja

At the time of the Prophet, there was no Pakistan. Present day Afghanistan included large parts of Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and other CARs and was referred to as Khorasan, while Iran was Faras, Cheen was China.

Ask any of the religious scholars and they will say the same. The name India comes from the river Indus. A variant used by the Arabs and Persians was Hindiya or Hind again deriving its name from the river Indus.

You can live in your fantasy of being a part of the Arab world if you want but this is the reality.

Greatest revivalist Movement in Pakistan's history

should i laugh or should i cry?

Last edited by a moderator:
here comes the official explanation

You see few people in the video because the program was ended before the time of arrival. We were forced by the authorities to end our program, after they issued us NOC themselves. We did what we could, and that my fellows is enough for Allah "La yukallif ullah o illa wusaha". Dont let disinformation,frustration, and b...adgumaani penetrate your hearts. Stay focused on our mission, which is Tameer e Khudi !

here comes the official explanation

You see few people in the video because the program was ended before the time of arrival. We were forced by the authorities to end our program, after they issued us NOC themselves. We did what we could, and that my fellows is enough for Allah "La yukallif ullah o illa wusaha". Dont let disinformation,frustration, and b...adgumaani penetrate your hearts. Stay focused on our mission, which is Tameer e Khudi !

so they didnt even know about gettin NOC for such public gatherings??
so straightforward ppl they are:angel:

aisay lagta hay koi bachay gurria gurria khayl rahay hain

now here are the pictures, see the Greatest revivalist Movement in Pakistan's history, Just look at the support

How Zaid Hamid Gets His Photo Sessions With Ulema And Other Important Personalities

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Zaid met with a guy named Faheem Thanvi, and put up photos of the meeting on his fanpage with the caption “Chancellor of Jamia Ashrafia Lahore Talking With Zaid Hamid” in the photo album of Wake up Lahore.

Faheem Thanvi has requested the BT Team to please correct this, that he is not the Chancellor of Jamia Ashrafia, and that he only met Zaid Hamid on the request of Zaid Hamid.

As of this day, the photo is present on the fanpage of Zaid Hamid and can be viewed here. [Readers can take snapshots of their own for their personal record.]

Faheem Thanvi has once again asked the BT Team to either correct the caption or remove the photo by posting a message on the wall of Zaid Hamid’s fanpage. However, no action has been taken as yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom