What's new

Zaid Hamid commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
no matter what you say about Zaid he is undoubtedly famous amongst indians way way more than he is in pakistan! he raises the Blood pressure of indians :rofl::rofl:

no matter what you say about Zaid he is undoubtedly famous amongst indians way way more than he is in pakistan! he raises the Blood pressure of indians :rofl::rofl:

Lolz. He is just another Mr. Bean for us. May be funnier.
Its amazing fun to listen to super ridiculous ideas and theories of this guy.

Its unbelievable how stupid he gets sometimes. I love those moments.:yahoo:

I remember seeing this video of ZH on some celebrity talk show. The killer line given by ZH was
"If you are not a Zionist,then I can be very friendly with you."
:rofl::rofl:

Plz dunt ban zaid hamid. ..we very much enjoy his fun

Guys i was saying that should we ban ZH discussions on PDF because they become a Joke most of the time by some famous trollors .

Any ideas ?

Guys i was saying that should we ban ZH discussions on PDF because they become a Joke most of the time by some famous trollors .

Any ideas ?
Oops, many of us are guilty of that crime. Yes i feel we should, or we should just leave one thread exclusively for ZH. Anything related to ZH should not have new threads, but should be posted in the one particular thread.

brownguy.
We do have a dedicated thread on ZH but people are too obssesed with him and they want to post that personal attack material ASAP so they do not care.

I think personal attacks must not be appriciated and btw where the F were these writers when our youth was being redicalized and carrying weapons ?

Where were they when our rulers were looting our resources ?

i say to these so called jounralists that go F yourself you idiots .. You are not different from any ZH or Zardari.

Indians can't just forget Zaid Hamid. I must appreciate this guy after so many anti-Pakistan indian news channels we also have one man who can actually reply them well and not just well.......... VERY WELL :rofl:

Aur kuch ho naa ho india ki hawa tight rakhta hai after repeating Ghazwa-e-Hind again n again :rofl: (with not disrespect intended)

i dont see any sense why a political science student is getting into the discussion of ahadith.
anyways i think if you take away the conspiracy theory element of zaid hamid, he is mostly right on many issues. though there might be some truth in few of his theories. otherwise his annoyance with the system is justifiable. similar with his hatred for all these corrupt politicians. there is also nothing wrong if you are against capitalism. i myself agree with him on this to some extent.

I remember seeing this video of ZH on some celebrity talk show. The killer line given by ZH was
\"If you are not a Zionist,then I can be very friendly with you.\"
:rofl::rofl:

what!!!!!! rofl...........
damn man....i missed tht one.....plz..plz..plz give me some lnk...

May be you should create two threads - one for Zaid Hamid serious followers and one for his casual followers...

brownguy.
We do have a dedicated thread on ZH but people are too obssesed with him and they want to post that personal attack material ASAP so they do not care.

I think personal attacks must not be appriciated and btw where the F were these writers when our youth was being redicalized and carrying weapons ?

Where were they when our rulers were looting our resources ?

i say to these so called jounralists that go F yourself you idiots .. You are not different from any ZH or Zardari.

My fav of ZH are ghazwa-e-hind and the sakina budhiya story delivered with tears.

Secular critics of Zaid Hamid won't understand religious prophecies.

It's logically impossible to explain religious philosophies to Hindus and Atheists who don't believe in the hereafter nor on the day of Judgement nor arrival of Jesus (AS).

It's reported in numerous ahadiths that the army of Imam Mehdi (RA) will conquer Sindh and Hind and liberate the people from tyrants. Many mainstream scholars are of the opinion that the time of Imam Mehdi is near, as preceded by many events mentioned in those ahadith have taken place already, some haven't. However, some say that the time is far away.

Bad News for the Indians: Believing in return of Imam Mehdi is a fundemental aspect of Islamic belief for all muslims regardless of sects, all Sunnis, Shias, and Wahhabis believe in the doctrine.

Zaid Hamid doesn't cook up stories, he quotes ahadiths that indicate the liberation of Hind from tyrant rulers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom