What's new

Zaid Hamid commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
there surely does seem something fishy with this Zaid guy.... I mean he just appears one day on a TV program (brasstacks) and starts lecturing the nation. If he is indeed a sympathizer of yousaf qazaab then he should be beheaded along with those from the agencies and the army who support him (even if for their own vested interests).

He is educated fella , knows history so he is conveying what our text books don't tech in class rooms - and what most of us don't really see... I suggest you listen to his views , he is very knowledgible

very good articles.. I dont know who is worse for Pakistan.. TTP or Zaid Hamid...

I have been saying this and I repeat it here: he is famous because he is saying what we want to listen. He is talking about victory etc and that is what every one likes to listen. And this is making him famous.

He is educated fella , knows history so he is conveying what our text books don't tech in class rooms - and what most of us don't really see... I suggest you listen to his views , he is very knowledgible

Educated about what? Most of the stuff he says hardly comes with any references.. I mean I have tried to verify some of the things he says and I never found anything that would confirm what he says. He talks about prophecies of people (Ulema) which are also either not found or just very vage in description and could be applicable anywhere really. He just speaks what people want to hear..' We are the best, we'll do this, we'll do that' I hope we really see the facts and not go on his emotional items. In my view the guy is loony brother, I just hope he disappears soon before he becomes another Zia for our nation.

Peace.

Do you guys agree that Z.H should be Banned ?

I fully agree. This guy is just too provocative and I believe that we should be calming down our people instead of calling out for a full fledged war with India. I even dont buy the argument that we should lead the Islamic nations. Most of these Islamic countries are in a mess because of their own reasons. We dont have to act like their leader. We tried this once during the time of Zia and look what in a mess we are in today since then. So gven these past experiences, we should be more realistic and rational rather then be emotional at this stage.

Do you guys agree that Z.H should be Banned ?

no no he should not be banned..................I love his conspiracy theories ..............

The famous one...............Kasab is a sikh and his name is Amar singh:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom