What's new

Zaid Hamid commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
zion hamid .. lol .. NFP spot you are brother !

this thread at least proves that everyone loves Pakistan one way or the other.

Hitler loved Germany too, in fact he loved it so hard you had to roll a wheelbarrow full of cash to buy a loaf of bread after everyone was done bombing it to stone age.

To all sane members :
Let us acknowledge for the elephant in the room and work to getting rid of them in Pak.

Don't particularly care for Zaid Hamid, but these vermin Mullahs who are constantly creating sectarian issues and promoting infighting are beyond redemption. Hope someone took them outside and gave them the royal treatment.

The alliance of these SSP/Jhangvi Group mullahs and right wing Deobani types (Fazlur Rehman etc.) with the TTP has become crystal clear now and they should be completely purged from society, whatever it takes.

Hopefully now that their f ilth has been exposed and laid bare, they will no longer be able to fool people as they once did. This type of mullah is the biggest fitna on God's green earth. :pakistan:

So what was going on in this video?

Mullahs are really amazing to sabotage any event they dont want. I remeber a few years back in one of the villages of AFghanistan during the Taliban that the people of that village didnt have any access to maternity care(like most rural area of the country). An NGO went there to train some local women for maternity services and set up a clinic there. The locals were called in the Mosque and the NGO staff explained their intentions, and the villagers were listening eagrly and it looked like they were happy with the idea, suddendly a Mullah stood and expressed his extreme opposition to that proposal and asked the locals to back him, he said it is Be Ghairati to have these kinds of projects for our women, the villagers didnt have any other choice to shut up and let the mullah to hijack the whole thing, as a result nothing happend and the poor women continued to suffer. As long as we have mullahs in our society then it will be hard to see the face of progress, we need to control them, we shouldnt let morons like this to control our lives.

Last edited:
Awakening to his BS.

How is Iqbal and philosphy of Quaid-e-Azam bullshit? Mind explaining? What is that Zaid sells? himself? His BrassTacks? What is his demand from the people of Pakistan? Do bait on his hand? What is that you do not agree with? List down everything, every single aspect where you intellectually disagree with him. Let the world see what you have to counter teachings of Islam and Allama Mohammad Iqbal. Show the giant you have within and prove how you are better scholar than Iqbal and what path of life you suggest which is better than the teachings of Islam. I am eager to learn from you. Go on give yourself a try.

Lahore seems like a more uptight crowd, I liked the AK's going off in the Peshawar blood rally better.

You don't have a single intellectual point other than expression of hate. If you think your argument should be listened, try using brain before posting next time.

Let the world know Zaid Hamid isn't worth 2 seconds of my time as I am not a middle class teenager with lots of misplaced nationalism, and how can he be compared to Iqbal and Islam. He represents Kazzab and Masonry.

Awakening to his BS.

what is your problem with Chacha Zaid?

There could be 20 of his speeches that you might not agree but there could be 40 speaches where you might also agree. Always counter his lecture and not the person

Mullahs never had any class, and their only knowledge involved Islam so they don't even know when is the right time for question period. Anyways it was also cheap and loser of that man to stop the entire speech and take out the microphone made Zaiduzzzaman look like he was hiding from something. Still we have yet to get a consistent answer.

However this is one of the few times you will see Mullah's going at each other on tape in a mainstream setting. Surprise ! It's happening in Pakistan.

Mullahs never had any class, and their only knowledge involved Islam so they don't even know when is the right time for question period. Anyways it was also cheap and loser of that man to stop the entire speech and take out the microphone made Zaiduzzzaman look like he was hiding from something. Still we have yet to get a consistent answer.

However this is one of the few times you will see Mullah's going at each other on tape in a mainstream setting. Surprise ! It's happening in Pakistan.

what really is a definition of Mullah?

Could you please tell me what does Mullah means?

Let the world know Zaid Hamid isn't worth 2 seconds of my time as I am not a middle class teenager with lots of misplaced nationalism, and how can he be compared to Iqbal and Islam. He represents Kazzab and Masonry.

You are loosing your intellectual worth here. Go here to save yourself.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/current-events-social-issues/49536-zaid-hamid-buries-yusuf-kazzab-myth-truth.html

I would highly recommend you to visit the above forum and watch his opinion before making any assumptions in the air. You are deciding without even knowing what are the allegatios on him and without listening to Zaid and his explanation to all that.

If you are not kid, I would not expect you to do what people with 40% IQ are doing. If you are mature, show your maturity and defeat this guy intellectually. I would be the first person to listen to you if you provide proofs of allegations you are putting against him. Let the world see what you can do but if you are to chicken out like every single person who opened his mouth against him, you better do it now and do some research before posting your next post.

You are loosing your intellectual worth here. Go here to save yourself.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/current-events-social-issues/49536-zaid-hamid-buries-yusuf-kazzab-myth-truth.html

I would highly recommend you to visit the above forum and watch his opinion before making any assumptions in the air. You are deciding without even knowing what are the allegatios on him and without listening to Zaid and his explanation to all that.

If you are not kid, I would not expect you to do what people with 40% IQ are doing. If you are mature, show your maturity and defeat this guy intellectually. I would be the first person to listen to you if you provide proofs of allegations you are putting against him. Let the world see what you can do but if you are to chicken out like every single person who opened his mouth against him, you better do it now and do some research before posting your next post.

Yes you are right. There is no person in the world who has not been criticized.... i would be very keen to listen to you if you can beat Zaid Hamid in his intellectuallity.

Hitler was a Evil Genius

This guy is also someone special :yahoo: I love his videos when he speak against India :rofl:

Yes you are right. There is no person in the world who has not been criticized.... i would be very keen to listen to you if you can beat Zaid Hamid in his intellectuallity.

Hitler was a Evil Genius

This guy is also someone special :yahoo: I love his videos when he speak against India :rofl:

He is talks more towards the security and survivability of Pakistan than being aggressive. Iqbal wasn't aggressive.. was he? He never promoted hatred but only wanted Muslims to unite and be the man Allah want them to be. There is not a single line that Zaid adds to the vision of Iqbal, Quaid Azam or Teachings of Islam. He quotes from Khilafat and life of Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH.

There are always people who know what the truth is but they still follow the path of Satin. After all 'munafaqeen' exist. Now if people want to disagree with Quraan and what Allah tough to Muslims, then they are welcome to choose the path they like. We only pray God be with us in our struggle and help us make Pakistan what Allah made this country for. Aamin.

Unlike most of them, Zaid Hamid is a scholar, although i haven't listened to him much but no doubt he has pulls impressive audience.
On the other hand, Mullahs who once claimed to champion Islam have lost all credibility for implying and trying to implement their versions of Islam. As is evident in the footage, the Mullah is merely inclined to discredit the speaker. Whether you agree with Zaid Hamid's ideology is not the question, however it's paramount that the dividers amongst the society need to be eliminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom