What's new

Zaid Hamid commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
why Admins make one sticky thread for Mr Hamid. We have dozens of threads talking about samething

this thread at least proves that everyone loves Pakistan one way or the other.

zaki there is a sticky thread but anti ZH posters are in some sort of hurry of saving Pakistan from his anti indian agenda that they do not bother looking for that sticky thread and post the BS along with their previous Idiotic threads thanks.

zaki there is a sticky thread but anti ZH posters are in some sort of hurry of saving Pakistan from his anti indian agenda that they do not bother looking for that sticky thread and post the BS along with their previous Idiotic threads thanks.

i don't know much about this guy i hardly get time to watch videos nowadays but all i can say is......... I loved his Anti-India remarks. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Indian Media is always talking BS about Pakistan. We need couple of peoples like Zaid Hamid in Pakistani media to counter them :rofl:

Never seen any video about his Shariah ideology that we talk here in this forum

first of all the Bazari language used in the article shows that the writter belongs to some sort of masala mgazine.

Secondly the title of this thread is misleading and masala ..shows the baisness of the poster.

3rdly the Name Zaid has been edited by the poster to zion without even realizing it is the Name of the adopted son of Prophet PBUH.

zion originated from Horus the egyptian one eyed sun God who challanged Mosa PBUH.

I think poster needs to respect the names and the personality of ZH and yes do some constructive criticisam not Bazari BS.

Thanks

first of all the Bazari language used in the article shows that the writter belongs to some sort of masala mgazine.

Secondly the title of this thread is misleading and masala ..shows the baisness of the poster.

3rdly the Name Zaid has been edited by the poster to zion without even realizing it is the Name of the adopted son of Prophet PBUH.

zion originated from Horus the egyptian one eyed sun God who challanged Mosa PBUH.

I think poster needs to respect the names and the personality of ZH and yes do some constructive criticisam not Bazari BS.

Thanks

BB, I think the name Zion was chosen by the writer to invoke satire and pun at Zaid Hamid's views on the Hindu-Zionist agenda to destroy Pakistan.

Zaid Hamid in Lahore for the second time. This time gathering is a lot lot more than it was before.. Pakistan is awakening!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lahore seems like a more uptight crowd, I liked the AK's going off in the Peshawar blood rally better.

mods please merge this thread with the sticky ZH thread.

graphian. Thanks for posting dont worry about Indian trollers with green flags.

reminds me of some quotes of Hitler

'Great liars are also great magicians' - Adolf Hitler

'Hate is more lasting than dislike' - Adolf Hitler

'I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few' - Adolf Hitler

' The great mass of people more easily fall victim to a big lie than to a small one' - Adolf Hitler

Last edited:
Mulla shouting at Zaid Hamid during seminar - video

Last edited by a moderator:
reminds me of some quotes of Hitler

'Great liars are also great magicians' - Adolf Hitler

'Hate is more lasting than dislike' - Adolf Hitler

'I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few' - Adolf Hitler

' The great mass of people more easily fall victim to a big lie than to a small one' - Adolf Hitler

My all time favourite quote of Hitler. The Americans follow it as their religion

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.
Adolf Hitler

BB, I think the name Zion was chosen by the writer to invoke satire and pun at Zaid Hamid's views on the Hindu-Zionist agenda to destroy Pakistan.

whatever you think of it brother but you must admit you gotta have some speech ehics and manners when you write something.

I dont want to read a time wasting rubbish article written by some unknown 3rd class masala writter .

ZH is not 100 % right not wrong as he is a human being Like us and does make errors as we do!

Does it mean that you start dechractrorizing someone because of them?

A normal human will say it is Unfair.

I do not follow zh but i do Listen to his every program as my Prophet SAW said to listen to everyone and gain knowledge regardless of their Religion.
:pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom