What's new

Zaid Hamid busted!

agreed, we need to resolve this border dispute to end this enmity between Pakistan and Afghanistan. Both countries need to recognize the border and cooperate in the eradication of Terrorism and drugs.

Respected brother, we Tajiks have firm stance on this issue and we have always said that there is no territorial dispute between Afghanistan and Pakistan, durand line doesnt exist and it is a properly recognized border by the UN.

Lets discuss ZZH and leave Afghanistan/Pakistan/Ethnic Strife and Socio-Political debates for other threads. Since some of the posts here are an invitation for flame.

PAKISTAN and Afghanistan both are reality and both should learn to respect each other,
other thing both countries need and end to ethnicity that is killing both internally.
i have seen people calling PAKISTAN under punjabise hegemony and Afghanistan under pashtoons.
such king of stupid things should be thrown out of our community.
lets say PAKISTAN is for all PAKISTANSE and Afghanistan for all Afghans.........
both need internal unity and Afghanistan show now put an end to pashtoonistan propaganda and same PAKISTAN should try win afghans trust to make both countries like true brothers and durand line be merely a line nothing more...........

look who are suffering most both in PAKISTAN and afghanistan ..... PASHTOONS

you are putting salt on the wounds of those who have suffered. Who is saying that the pashtoons are the only ones with most suffering? we have equally suffered if not more than the pashtoons.

Do you know that it is only the pashtoons who want NWFP back from pakistan? Do you know that the stance of Tajiks is completely in line with pakistan's position with regards to durand line? but pakistan still support pashtoons against non pashtoons. I dont think the pashtoonistan is an issue for pakistan. If you are concerend about this matter, then do raise it with pashtoons and dont support them and try to have a balanced relations with all ethnic groups.

unfortunately its the Punjabi elite of Pakistan that has not tried to resolves this problem, they deprive the Western provinces of development, education, etc. The ethnic violence in Afghanistan has Pakistani hands involved IMHO. Punjabi/Mohajir elite wants to keep Pashtuns busy in fighting Tajiks, Hazaras, and Uzbeks so that they don't disturb their ruel in Pakistan.

Why do you think criminals like Hekmatyar, Haqqani, Mullah Omar are protected by ISI and Pak army? Its a known fact to the whole world that these criminals are protected by ISI, everyone knows it!

in reality they want Pashtuns to stick with guns and drugs and keep them busy with Saudi extremist ideology in the form of Taliban and too pit Afghan (Pashtun) against Afghan (Tajik, Hazara, etc)

No i know i might offend A LOT of people here but this is the truth and the truth is always bitter pill to swallow.

Do you know that it is only the pashtoons who want NWFP back from pakistan? Do you know that the stance of Tajiks is completely in line with pakistan's position with regards to durand line? but pakistan still support pashtoons against non pashtoons. I dont think the pashtoonistan is an issue for pakistan. If you are concerend about this matter, then do raise it with pashtoons and dont support them and try to have a balanced relations with all ethnic groups.

sir i am my self a Pashtoon and have my family scattered in both countries.
and i am totally against any kind of ethnic favoritism that is killing both nations .

you are putting salt on the wounds of those who have suffered. Who is saying that the pashtoons are the only ones with most suffering? we have equally suffered if not more than the pashtoons.

well sir i am talking about war on terror , and well i totally supports your logic that pashtoons don,t have right to undermine other minorities.
they make only 55% of aghan papulation.
but it is unfortunate that this government is adopting same old policies of ethnic favoritism.

By the way, can somebody briefly talk about the video posted by the thread starter? i cant watch videos.

need of time is solve issues with respect for each other and sincerity.
people like zaid only play with our religious emotions.
we need to educate common people about importance of peace and coolheadedness in such issues.
other thing we need to deprive such kind of people from any kind of platform to play with common man,s emotions.

By the way, can somebody briefly talk about the video posted by the thread starter? i cant watch videos.

Actually his Nick does suggest something. Myth Buster... he recently Busted Zakir Naik, now he took on to Zaid Hamid and I wonder whose next? Maulana Fazlurehman I suppose.

It's just some old fart pontificating. Nothing of relevance, i would not waste my bandwidth over it. Trust me.

Back
Top Bottom