What's new

Zaid Hamid busted!

I would not reach that conclusion so hastily. There are many videos on youtube of Zaid Hamid's wild talk in universities and public gatherings and people applauding voraciously.

Sample this:

YouTube - Future of India by Lion Zaid Hamid

Try to notice the applause.

PSF and ISF... Don't take it too much to heart. Come and ask some students from NUST and LUMS on what they make of ZZH... They will give you a good mouthful. People are just giving him too much credit. Trust me, he is but a link in the chain.

PSF and ISF... Don't take it too much to heart. Come and ask some students from NUST and LUMS on what they make of ZZH... They will give you a good mouthful. People are just giving him too much credit. Trust me, he is but a link in the chain.

Well in that case all I can do is take your word at face value and hope that all is still not that bad if not well.

Well in that case all I can do is take your word at face value and hope that all is still not that bad if not well.

I hope one day you can come to Pakistan so i can prove what i say is true. Please friend and i say this with sincerity, don't pay too much heed to people like ZZH, instead focus more on people who want to promote cultural and inter-faith harmony, those who want to promote regional friendship and fraternity.

The only reason people like ZZH gather a following is because people take a ant hill (ZZH) and turn it into a mountain... Let the ant hill be the ant hill, avoid giving it so much coverage, eventually as with all things, the hype will fade and people will move on. Such is the nature of the public, it is fickle.

Who is we?

The public, who have to endure stringent security checks and daily security check posts from and to work or when commuting curse the Taliban, the junior officers and sepoys who are manning the posts or on high risk duties under constant threat of getting blown up curse the Taliban. Those who are left to deal with the aftermath of terrorists incidents and comfort grieving families and loved ones curse the Taliban.

Those at the helm planning the matter with the global association of spooks, only look at strategic interest. It is like this the world over.

So be careful when you say "WE" for "WE" is a very broad term.

actually "WE" is the correct term, ask any idiot on the street who's responsible for the terrorism in Pakistan and he/she will say india and israel are causing this problem. The common man has been very well brainwashed into believing TTP=bad guys funded by india, Afghan Taliban= Good guys and Mujahideen.

little does the common man know that during and after mumbai incident TTP and Army agreed to ally together if india attacked (can't find the article as it was 2 years old and no longer available).

so yes WE (except a very few percentage) is the correct term.

I hope one day you can come to Pakistan so i can prove what i say is true. Please friend and i say this with sincerity, don't pay too much heed to people like ZZH, instead focus more on people who want to promote cultural and inter-faith harmony, those who want to promote regional friendship and fraternity.

The only reason people like ZZH gather a following is because people take a ant hill (ZZH) and turn it into a mountain... Let the ant hill be the ant hill, avoid giving it so much coverage, eventually as with all things, the hype will fade and people will move on. Such is the nature of the public, it is fickle.

As long as there's even a single Indian or Pakistani who thinks like that, sir, there's hope.

As for me, personally, I lost all hope or may be even want on 26/11 courtesy a tragic personal loss. I will never be the same person again.

actually "WE" is the correct term, ask any idiot on the street who's responsible for the terrorism in Pakistan and he/she will say india and israel are causing this problem. The common man has been very well brainwashed into believing TTP=bad guys funded by india, Afghan Taliban= Good guys and Mujahideen.

little does the common man know that during and after mumbai incident TTP and Army agreed to ally together if india attacked.

Incorrect, did i sponsor the terrorist that killed my cousin on duty? Did i collectively support the group that was responsible for killing my best friend whilst he was on duty. Or did i or anyone i know directly sponsor the people behind the dreadful incidents that i deal with everyday... NO!!!

Pakistan and he/she will say india and israel are causing this problem.
And who do you blame for that, the people? Are you so naive?

he common man has been very well brainwashed into believing TTP=bad guys funded by india, Afghan Taliban= Good guys and Mujahideen.
Incorrect, the common man has three things on his mind: Roti, Kapada, Makan.

Incorrect and i would request you avoid sweeping generalizations thank you very much.

then what's holding them back from going into South Waziristan? is it because their strategic assets are hiding there?

and its too late now, the damage is already done. playing with the lives of other people have brought nothing, but as i said its too late, the damage is already done.

You mean N.Waziristan?

Our army can't open many war fronts at the same time otherwise they will lose whatever they have gained.

Besides, they are following a different strategy of focused operations in N.Waziristan rather than whole scale war.

Come out of your victim mentality. Everyone has cursed Pak army for their blunders.Time to move on.

Pushtuns are an asset of my country but they had weaknesses because of which they fell to Taliban. Noone blamed that. So it's better that you don't show your racism against other ethnicities as well.

they didn't fall for the Taliban, the extremist ideology was forced on Pashtuns by the so called secular leaders. Zulfiqar Bhutto was the main guy responsible for this mess even though Zia is blamed most by people.

You mean N.Waziristan?

Our army can't open many war fronts at the same time otherwise they will lose whatever they have gained.

If that were the case then how did our deprived army perform such a large scale military exercises Azm-e-Nau 3, and that other PAF exercise??

That has got to be lamest excuse ever.

Besides, they are following a different strategy of focused operations in N.Waziristan rather than whole scale war.

they are protecting their assets aka terrorists like Haqani, Omar, and Hizb e islami

what a load of crap!!! If that were the case then how did our deprived army perform such a large scale military exercises Azm-e-Nau 3, and that other PAF exercise??

That has got to be lamest excuse ever.

You are not fighting WOT. Ground realities are very different man. Situations differ from one agency to another.Only a soldier knows what he goes through. Our army has to look at many fronts including our eastern border in case you are forgetting.

Why do you think that they have allowed US to pound terrorists in N.Waziristan?
US sees positive side of delay in N Waziristan operation

I would not reach that conclusion so hastily. There are many videos on youtube of Zaid Hamid's wild talk in universities and public gatherings and people applauding voraciously.

Sample this:

YouTube - Future of India by Lion Zaid Hamid

Try to notice the applause.

First of all i want to make one thing clear to all indian members. By us criticizing Taliban and Zaid Hamid it does not mean that India was right all along.
2ndly... I am sure if Indian media manage to get indian version of Zaid Hamid millions of Indians will love to watch him and glorify him all day long.

My dear please show some courtesy. She's one of the most sensible and polite Pakistani members here.

Besides, I happen to have a crush on the lady in her avatar. :smitten:

Just kidding.

Sometimes we cant controll ourselves in debates, i have said stupid things in the past which i regret now. Silentnija and mehru are both among very respected, balanced and sane people in this forum.

Back
Top Bottom