What's new

Zaid Hamid busted!

they didn't fall for the Taliban, the extremist ideology was forced on Pashtuns by the so called secular leaders. Zulfiqar Bhutto was the main guy responsible for this mess even though Zia is blamed most by people.

Yeah and Pushtuns were stupid enough to accept this ideology.No doubt that both of these leaders were responsible for poisoning the minds of youth. However, why Pushtuns adopted this ideology more than others. Ever wondered?

Yeah and Pushtuns were stupid enough to accept this ideology.No doubt that both of these leaders were responsible for poisoning the minds of youth. However,

stupid??? and your saying this as if they asked for madrassas, bombs, guns, drugs, and terrorists training camps!!!

why Pushtuns adopted this ideology more than others. Ever wondered?

Unfortunately FATA, NWFP, and Balochistan border Afghanistan and this region was most active during the Afghan "Jihad" when Pakistan army, ISI, and Pakistani Government supported, built, trained, and funded Terrorist camps, Madrassas, and other brainwashing centers to train terrorists like Mullah Omar, Haqani, and Hekmatyar to kill Afghanis and Russians in Afghanistan..

Pashtuns like the loyal people they were fell for the BS that pak army, isi, and gop fed them and went of to fight.

stupid??? and your saying this as if they asked for madrassas, bombs, guns, drugs, and terrorists training camps!!!

Unfortunately FATA, NWFP, and Balochistan border Afghanistan and this region was most active during the Afghan "Jihad" when Pakistan army, ISI, and Pakistani Government supported, built, trained, and funded Terrorist camps, Madrassas, and other brainwashing centers to train terrorists like Mullah Omar, Haqani, and Hekmatyar to kill Afghanis and Russians in Afghanistan..

Pashtuns like the loyal people they were fell for the BS that pak army, isi, and gop told them and went of to fight for an unjust cause.

I am talking about extremist ideology. The reason Pushtuns adopted extremist ideology because of their conservative culture. Conservatism always has a chance to turn into extremism.

However as for the army role, noone is denying it. Just asking you to address the real problem. To make sure that Taliban don't find sympathizers among Pushtuns.

It is not restricted to Pusthuns. Other ethnicites also got this virus to some extent. There is no point in dwelling on past. Time to look forward.

Obviously Zaid Hamid is here to fool and deceive the awam. CIA back to usual 1980s work. :D

YouTube - Zaid Hamid Defending Yusuf Kazzab on Point Blank with Mubashir Luqman Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21C3aTsFpFE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFfXdtyly_4

Look how Zaid Hamid supporters try to dodge the question by answering in english. Such ignorant people.

This Idiot is using Islam to carry out his work.

YouTube - yahoodion ka agent...Zaid Hamid.mp4
judgment-verdict-against-yusuf-kazzab-published-in-book-form-and-its-foreword-by-ismail-qureshi-adv-mentioning-zaid-zaman-hamid.jpg

For many, he's a hero.
here's the list -who regard ZH as hero mate ,bte did i missed any one ?? plz thank below this post -
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to UmEr Rajpoot For This Useful Post:

Ababeel (Today), AUz (Today), Cityboy (Today), Glorious Resolve (Today), khurasaan1 (Yesterday), Omar1984 (Today), p4kistan (Yesterday), Pak123 (Today), sur (Today), TarikhiMusalman (Today)

:agree:

You remember this crazy "Hindu" girl? She is the equivalent of that guy, both spit venom. But that guy is a grown @ss man..

And what exactly does this video has with this thread?? I hope you do remember that there are bad apples in every religion and how can she be equivalent to that man ?

Last edited by a moderator:
We see this everywhere... people believing that Taliban and TTP are same. They are different groups with different ideologies.

The Taliban were already estabilished in Afghanistan and represented the internationally recognized government (even by the US) in Afghanistan and they are fighting a war to take what was stolen from them. Their aim is to expel ISAF/NATO/US forces and reinstate an Islamic system in Afghanistan. Journalists who had been captured by Taliban forces speak of humane treatment given to them by the fighters, contrary to Western opinion.

The TTP on the other hand are a group of criminals who have no clear leadership or alliances, no defined objectives except a vague notion of spreading Islam with no thoughts about administration and mangement. They are destroying infrastructure and killing people who do not bear arms against them. This is why they have what little support they initially got.

PS: It was the Taliban government that destroyed opium production in Afghanistan. Since the war, opium production has increased significantly.

Zaid Hamid is a joker. When I get tired of Umar Sharif's stage shows I watch Zaid Hamid.

They are both fanatics. I needed to show an Indian fanatic..

And how is that relevant to the thread ...again ??

"Needed" --- Did anyone request you ?? And how can a comparison be made between a young girl who probably did not even know the full meaning of her speech with a man who is probably half a century old.

And thirdly even in India there are fanatics in every religion not only Hinduism. And that too fully grown imbeciles preaching hate, not a young impressionable girl.

And how is that relevant to the thread ...again ??

"Needed" --- Did anyone request you ?? And how can a comparison be made between a young girl who probably did not even know the full meaning of her speech with a man who is probably half a century old.

And thirdly even in India there are fanatics in every religion not only Hinduism. And that too fully grown imbeciles preaching hate, not a young impressionable girl.

I dont need request. Did it for my damn self.. do you have a problem macho man?

I know that there are fanatics in every religion. I just posted a nut job brainwashed Indian, like that brainwashed nut job Pakistani(who is know doing the brainwashing). Even in that age, I know better.

i dont think soo. i watched him form the first day on tv..and i believe that he is not a deciever.his series of YEh Ghazi , Quron e Ulaa and spiritual dimensions are one of the best series....i know people hate him because he is emotional and arrogant towards some people...and about Afghanistan story he is absolutely right ......:coffee:

I dont need request. Did it for my damn self.. do you have a problem macho man?

I know that there are fanatics in every religion. I just posted a nut job brainwashed Indian, like that brainwashed nut job Pakistani(who is know doing the brainwashing). Even in that age, I know better.

Again you are not answering what is the relevance of this video in this particular thread about some one else, all-knowing-one. ?? This is just a lame attempt to flame and yes I do have a problem with it.

No one is questioning whether wat she said is right or wrong --- but there is a hell of a difference between wat a girl says without even knowing the content fully and what a grown man says to fool the public.

Again you are not answering what is the relevance of this video in this particular thread about some one else, all-knowing-one. ?? This is just a lame attempt to flame and yes I do have a problem with it.

Well, hurry up and cry me river then buddy. Who am i trying to flame? Hindus?

Back
Top Bottom