What's new

Zaid Hamid busted!

Cant you be more straight forward??

Instead of using " large portion of youth", why dont you openly say you support that nut job?
If you love his ideal say so.Stop hiding behind a third party.

Of course I support him and that's clearly visible by my posts, a idiot can judge that.

And I stand by my words, People in Pakistan know how much influential ZH has been from past year and a half. There's not a single University/College in Pakistan where you won't find his supporters/followers.

i accidentally thanked your post (am still used to the old forum style)! I strongly disagree with you, most of his lectures in Universities are related to history of Pakistan, never has he done a lecture about Taliban in any of the universities, unless you can find me where he has done such a lecture?

No sane educated Pakistani would support savages and barbarians like the Taliban.

I can't remember the incident of him specifically talking about the taliban in front the youth/universities but I can find enough silly talk of his about India and Afghan war against russians etc. in public gatherings and even universities. There's so much on youtube, you know.

The point is, he's fooling the people and the people, out of their sheer disappointment are seeing in him a savior.

Mujahideen of Soviet era and Taliban are two different entities. There were many groups who fought Afghan jihad against Soviet occupation. Taliban were formed later by Pak-US-Saudi to counter Mujaheedin who were indulging in infighting and establish peace in Afghanistan. Both Mujahideen and Taliban played / playing a piotal role in throwing the enemy out of the homeland. We can differ with Afghan Taliban and Mujahideen on many points but cannot deny there sacrifices against Soviets and Present day Crusaders under the leadership of the great Satan USA and the traitor and hypocrite Afghans cooperating with them, specially the groups formerly known as Northern Alliance etc.

Pakistan intelligence is doing a great job with secret links with Taliban to destroy USA in Afghanistan. They are not fighting against there people but for the people and for the Islam. Once a good govt comes in power in Pakistan and implements the Sharia and policy of muslim brotherhood the situation will change automatically. Pak army is already taking care of the suicidal TTP.

You remember this crazy "Hindu" girl? She is the equivalent of that guy, both spit venom. But that guy is a @ss grown man..

Please dont compare that poor girl with that idiot. She could have been brainwashed but zaid hamid is a fully @ss grown man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please dont compare that poor girl with that idiot. She could have been brainwashed but zaid hamid is a fully @ss grown man.

That just shows your sick mentality, get over it, talk with facts. Prove your point, don't act like typical Bharatis.

sorry you highness for overlooking you undying support for him. My limited respect for the man somehow got in the way of noticing how blatanly you proclaimed that you support him, for i saw was showing exaomples of ppl following im and in a way suggesting, "see there are many" while i ...wel`ll forgive me.

Mujahideen of Soviet era and Taliban are two different entities. There were many groups who fought Afghan jihad against Soviet occupation. Taliban were formed later by Pak-US-Saudi to counter Mujaheedin who were indulging in infighting and establish peace in Afghanistan. Both Mujahideen and Taliban played / playing a piotal role in throwing the enemy out of the homeland. We can differ with Afghan Taliban and Mujahideen on many points but cannot deny there sacrifices against Soviets and Present day Crusaders under the leadership of the great Satan USA and the traitor and hypocrite Afghans cooperating with them, specially the groups formerly known as Northern Alliance etc.

Pakistan intelligence is doing a great job with secret links with Taliban to destroy USA in Afghanistan. They are not fighting against there people but for the people and for the Islam. Once a good govt comes in power in Pakistan and implements the Sharia and policy of muslim brotherhood the situation will change automatically. Pak army is already taking care of the suicidal TTP.

I can understand the Pakistanis hate the Northern alliance because the feeling is mutual between them and we know the reasons, but what i cant understand is why a bangladeshi is against them?do you even know that the Norhtern alliance are the same as mujahideen who fought the soviets? Secondly, you said it in your post that the taliban were formed by pak-saudi, so it means they are stooges of foreigners, if they are slaves then how can they be freedom fighters. do you even know that the taliban have masacared Afghans in thousands and thousands in each go and destroying their houses?I hope that bangladesh also have a gov such as the good taliban.

Sh!t, i thanked you post by accident so don't think i agree with you!!

First of all, there is no brotherhood, unfortunately. Afghanistan was used, and the the hospitality of Afghans was exploited by criminal foreign groups for their own objectives. Secondly, the during Afghan jihad more than 1 million Afghans lost their lives, almost 18 million homeless and and whole nation divided by ethnic and sectarian lines.

Pakistan suffered immensely, our economy has suffered due to the refuge influx, our population (mostly youth) is suffering due to the drugs, and instead of books our children have guns. This is nothing to be proud of.

BTW, i request MODs to bring back the "Unthank post" feature.

We can differ with Afghan Taliban and Mujahideen on many points but cannot deny there sacrifices against Soviets and Present day Crusaders under the leadership of the great Satan USA and the traitor and hypocrite Afghans cooperating with them, specially the groups formerly known as Northern Alliance etc

YOU SHOULD differ from Talibans and stay different.Mujahids against soviets and talibs are two toatally different classes.

YOU SHOULD differ from Talibans and stay different.Mujahids against soviets and talibs are two toatally different classes.

Even the so called "Mujahideen" were brutal (hekmatyar), i saw a documentary on NatGeo once where the "Mujahideen" threw acid on womens faces.

I'd rather have communists rule over savage rule. (Most Afghans would agree with me)

i dont believe it that its coming from myth buster guy...

I can understand the Pakistanis hate the Northern alliance because the feeling is mutual between them and we know the reasons, but what i cant understand is why a bangladeshi is against them?do you even know that the Norhtern alliance are the same as mujahideen who fought the soviets? Secondly, you said it in your post that the taliban were formed by pak-saudi, so it means they are stooges of foreigners, if they are slaves then how can they be freedom fighters. do you even know that the taliban have masacared Afghans in thousands and thousands in each go and destroying their houses?I hope that bangladesh also have a gov such as the good taliban.
sir actual problem is that afghan government have not been cooperative with PAKISTAN since her inception , rather very much enemy like behavior.
above all threat of pashtoonistan made GOP to get some treatment for it and they tried it in the form of taliban but unfortunately it was unable to control them. taliban made roots both in PAKISTAN and afghanistan. even now afghan governments blame game and anti PAKISTAN policies disturb people here. look who are suffering most both in PAKISTAN and afghanistan ..... PASHTOONS so it is that time both governments should learn to respect each others sovereignity. i have my relatives both side of durand line and a common afghan and a common PAKISTANi both want peace and harmony , it is time for governments to think about it.

agreed, we need to resolve this border dispute to end this enmity between Pakistan and Afghanistan. Both countries need to recognize the border and cooperate in the eradication of Terrorism and drugs.

sir actual problem is that afghan government have not been cooperative with PAKISTAN since her inception , rather very much enemy like behavior.
above all threat of pashtoonistan made GOP to get some treatment for it and they tried it in the form of taliban but unfortunately it was unable to control them. taliban made roots both in PAKISTAN and afghanistan. even now afghan governments blame game and anti PAKISTAN policies disturb people here. look who are suffering most both in PAKISTAN and afghanistan ..... PASHTOONS so it is that time both governments should learn to respect each others sovereignity. i have my relatives both side of durand line and a common afghan and a common PAKISTANi both want peace and harmony , it is time for governments to think about it.

Do you know that it is only the pashtoons who want NWFP back from pakistan? Do you know that the stance of Tajiks is completely in line with pakistan's position with regards to durand line? but pakistan still support pashtoons against non pashtoons. I dont think the pashtoonistan is an issue for pakistan. If you are concerend about this matter, then do raise it with pashtoons and dont support them and try to have a balanced relations with all ethnic groups.

Back
Top Bottom