What's new

Zaid Hamid busted!

Ask me who the Taliban are... And i will take you to the house of my former colleague who was blown up by "Taliban" as he was going to work. His crime, serving his nation. Ask his 5 year old daughter, who to this day says "the bad men, took papa away". It tears my heart when she says that, but the psycho-social trauma to that child is permanent.

There is no good Taliban or Bad Taliban. They are all a bunch of Mofo Fagots.

Making comparisons between good Taliban and Bad Taliban is as nonsensical as saying " I am F***ING for Virginity"

People were fed up with the royals, although Dawood was a president and declared presidential system(his only good work), but he was the continuation of his family, he was a pashtoon nationalist like zahir and others who had divided the country by favouring pashtoons over everybody else. people wanted change, Khalq and Parcham which had relations with the soviets staged a coup, killed Dawood and took power, couple of years later(or less), the soviets paved their way in afghanistan, the army didnt do much as it was in controll of Khalq party. This was a perfect time for the americans to take revenge from the soviets. they poured bilions and bilions of dollars plus tons of amunitions/arms to the mujahideen to fight the soviets, this was the birth of radical muslims thanks to americans and zia.

Majority of the funds came from Arab countries, most notably Saudi Arabia and Arab criminals took advantage of the situation and exploited the weaknesses of the Afghans.

Some people in my country still think that Afghan taliban are "good people". Maybe they should ask Swatis in our country who definitely got a taste of them. Taliban, be in my country or in Afghanistan follow the same ideology of hate and violence. They are not a problem right now for Pakistan but later on i am sure they will.

They are a problem even now. They are a problem for the whole world not just Pakistan.

Do you even know the meaning of "fitna"?

You're not aware of his following I guess, There's a large portion of youth that follows him, a great number of Soldiers ofPakistan Armed Forces who admires him, I don't think I really need to explain you anything, those who have enough knowledge will understand my point.

Be careful next time when you label a "section" of Pakistani nation as "thug".

Cant you be more straight forward??

Instead of using " large portion of youth", why dont you openly say you support that nut job?
If you love his ideal say so.Stop hiding behind a third party.

"
Ask me who the Taliban are... And i will take you to the house of my former colleague who was blown up by "Taliban" as he was going to work. His crime, serving his nation. Ask his 5 year old daughter, who to this day says "the bad men, took papa away". It tears my heart when she says that, but the psycho-social trauma to that child is permanent.

There is no good Taliban or Bad Taliban. They are all a bunch of Mofo Fagots.

Making comparisons between good Taliban and Bad Taliban is as nonsensical as saying " I am F***ING for Virginity" "

Best reply!!

Its only those who have been witness to mindless violence would be the best judge.
I am so happy to realise that barring a few nut jobs, most pakistanis know what taliban stands for.

Cant you be more straight forward??

Instead of using " large portion of youth", why dont you openly say you support that nut job?
If you love his ideal say so.Stop hiding behind a third party.

Well in fact he's right. Look at the way young students cheer on his lectures in universities and what not.

This guy surely has generated a lot of hope among the disappointed youth of Pakistan even if by sheer silly rhetoric.

BTW, it's good for us, isn't it? What's better than a deluded enemy?

^^thats is the saddening part.

The fact that relegious bigots can stirr up matter both in india and pakistan is worrysome.

the bigger problem is a deluded enemy is a more desperate one.ANd that changes the game altogether. Not just for us as indians.But the fact that how south east asians are viewed as a whole community.

^^thats is the saddening part.

The fact that relegious bigots can stirr up matter both in india and pakistan is worrysome.

the bigger problem is a deluded enemy is a more desperate one.ANd that changes the game altogether. Not just for us as indians.But the fact that how south east asians are viewed as a whole community.

To hell with South Asia or South east Asia or whatever, let's first worry about ourselves.

And let me explain what I mean.

This Zaid Hamid guy is no fool. In fact he's making a fool out of gullible Pakistani youth just like other Pakistani leaders have done in the past. He's no fool to mess with India.

He's talk and all talk and only talk. So let's just sit back and enjoy.

Well in fact he's right. Look at the way young students cheer on his lectures in universities and what not.

This guy surely has generated a lot of hope among the disappointed youth of Pakistan even if by sheer silly rhetoric.

BTW, it's good for us, isn't it? What's better than a deluded enemy?

i accidentally thanked your post (am still used to the old forum style)! I strongly disagree with you, most of his lectures in Universities are related to history of Pakistan, never has he done a lecture about Taliban in any of the universities, unless you can find me where he has done such a lecture?

No sane educated Pakistani would support savages and barbarians like the Taliban.

For many, he's a hero.

So you want to be part of those sheep?

Who are you to decide that? Scholars have consensus on it and fighting a illegal occupation is JIHAD and duty of every Muslim..
Do you even know what Jihad is?
Like i said. Jihad is a complete package with use of WEALTH TONGUE and HANDS! We know that those guys are funded by enemies of Islam so their wealth is haram, the tongue they use is nothing but hate speech which contradicts islam and finally those guys fight like rats. The day when those idiots stop fighting no one will have any justification to be in Afganistan to fight WOT...

Fighting in the way of ALLAH is the best form of Eman for a Muslim but that definitely doesn't mean that other options are wrong. Afghan Taliban are a Army and they are fighting foreign occupation on their land, Afghan resistance is doing the same what happened 2 decades ago, that was Jihad and this is again Jihad, what does not come in the category of JIHAD is what TTP had been doing.
BS
They way how those guys are fighting contradicts Islam. Those guys have no brain and are only using weapons that were provided to them by enemies of Islam.

Whatever USSR was interested in, as Muslims it was our duty to help Afghan resistance..
did you even listen to the video?

short sightedness is never good.

I got your point.

But what is worrysome is someone from that crowd will get all the more reasons to act more radical,in a way influence others. Maybe a small fraction of `em will end up as terrorist.May be tehy`ll join another relegious jihadi backing political group.
And the day those parties coem to power ,that will be issue.
A corrupt loathsome leader/dictator will be preffered over a relegious nut job, if they are in power to decide when to use the n bomb.....

Well maybe i`m getting paranpid and i wish he remains a blabbering man only. :)

Back
Top Bottom