What's new

Z-10 & Z-19 Combat Helicopter News & Discussion

I am sure PAA is seeking it closely.
we will not sell it to a country who support Uyghers independence.

I sometimes wonder whether you are Pakistani or some falseflagger?

You are asking PA to follow Chinese weapon. On the other hand, you support Uyghers independence. what's your problem?you think Chinese is idiot?

You are asking PA to follow Chinese weapon. On the other hand, you support Uyghers independence. what's your problem?you think Chinese is idiot?

Chill, my friend. Many of these fake pakistanis who maybe American in disguised are trying to ruin Sino-pakistan friendship. Do not fall into their tricks.

Calm down bro ... He's the great brainless Nishan-101.

Hmmm ... even if I can't read Urdu (hope that's correct !?) it seems as if China will provide three Z-10 attack helicopters to Pakistan in 2015 for anti-terror operations.
Since the US has continued to refuse the sale of additional AH-1 attack helos and / or even Apaches this migt be indeed a fine option to evaluate this type in rough mountains and during real missions, that may allow a later acquisition by Pakistan in larger numbers ....

However I'm a bit skeptical ... what's the source of this or these images ?
Deino

Z-10 to Pakistan 1.jpg

Z-10 to Pakistan 2.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm ... even if I can't read Urdu (hope that's correct !?) it seems as if China will provide three Z-10 attack helicopters to Pakistan in 2015 for anti-terror operations.
Since the US has continued to refuse the sale of additional AH-1 attack helos and / or even Apaches this migt be indeed a fine option to evaluate this type in rough mountains and during real missions, that may allow a later acquisition by Pakistan in larger numbers ....

However I'm a bit skeptical ... what's the source of this or these images ?
Deino

View attachment 180568

View attachment 180569

Latest news, Breaking News | Daily Jang

By the way, could someone translate the text in these pics ?

Thanks,

Henri K.

WZ-10 labeled in English

6Fe4NkW.jpg

A. MISSILE APPROCHING WARNING SYSTEM
B. LASER WARNING RECEIVER
C. CHAFF DISPENSER
D. RADAR interference SYSTEM
E. IDENTIFICATION SYSTEM
F. WIRE CUTTER
G. high frequency aerial
H. landing light

But the big question is what is the White thing on the bottom which is shown on the picture in Chinese?

Considering its shape and location, I would say doppler altitude radar antenna, but could be wrong.

[Note: Thank you to WereWolf for the post.]

But the big question is what is the White thing on the bottom which is shown on the picture in Chinese?

That is a WL-9 radio compass ... exactly the same antenna dish as used behind the canopy on the J-10-series and L-15 trainers.

Back
Top Bottom