What's new

Z-10 test flight over Rawalpindi

THREE WZ-10 Day/ Night Attack Helicopters (delivered)

FOUR Mi-35 Day/ Night Attack Helicopters (deal sealed with Russian Government)

ARMY AVIATION celebrations start early this year!

Last edited:
MI-35E and Z10 two platforms I don't think its the real deal here, and this proves the American cobra are carp and will be scraped soon,

how ever Z10 can be operated by air force and MI-35E by Army I think.

strictly army affair mate

yes i here by approve this, i was here in my office (5th floor) near Peshawar morr and i saw a black heli like never seen before, it thought it was ATAK T-129 but now i know it was Z-10.

Last edited:
103053twawhb9w2zw6glyp.jpg

Pakistani pilot of Z-10 in Pakistan ??

CHINESE THUNDERBOLTS REPLACE AMERICAN COBRAS: NEW Z-10 ATTACK HELICOPTERS FOR PAKISTAN.

pakistan_z-10_2.jpg

Pakistan recently took delivery of three Z-10 attack helicopters, stored at this hangar in the Qasim Army base near Rawalphindi. The helicopters' state of disassembly suggests that Pakistani technicians are working to quickly familarize themselves with these new helicopters by installing rotor blades and other parts for flight, and then combat.

Since a January 2015 agreement, China has transferred three Z-10 "Thunderbolt" attack helicopters to Pakistan, which has become China's staunchest ally and largest weapons buyer. These three Z-10 helicopters are currently at a Pakistani Army base in Qasim/Dhamial, undergoing testing, maintenance training and modifications for operating in the Khyber mountains.

Read More

Chinese Thunderbolts replace American Cobras: New Z-10 Attack Helicopters for Pakistan | Popular Science

Just like Jordan gave us F-16s cheap! Will PAA going to give Jordan their AH-1 Cobras with US Permission to fight better against terrorism. More over, Turkey & Philippines should give half of their fleet to Jordan and the rest to Bahrain. Spain can sell their ones for spares use.

with US Permission Again :pakistan::usflag::pakistan:

Put your head between your legs and kiss your butt goodbye.

Z10-helicopter.jpg

cgi+kit+tool+armed+Chinese+Z-10+Attack+Helicopter+gunship+PLA+Peoples+Liberation+Army+Air+Force+export+pakitan+missile+hj10+atgm+rocket+(1).jpg

I hope China will allow PAA to assemble at least 30-50 examples of each. With 60% fleet to be stationed across the border with India and the rest with Afghanistan and Iran.

Nobody flies just 3 helis.. Expect more sales of its approved by the army.

Meanwhile I think MI-35Es are also coming.
China is our all weather friend. As far as i know what ever Pakistan and China produced jointly Pakistan shares its real combat data of all these Air craft, frigates, Tanks etc (Al-Khalid, JF-17 thunder specially) so they can analyse and improve the performance of all these. And i am pretty sure when ever Pakistan use these choppers against militants Pakistan will share all real combat data/performance with china, in other words Pakistan will test it in real combat situation. :-):-):-)

Last edited:
China is our all weather friend. As far as i know what ever Pakistan and China produced jointly Pakistan shares its real combat data of all these Air craft, frigates, Tanks etc (Al-Khalid, JF-17 thunder specially) so they can analyse and improve the performance of all these. And i am pretty sure when ever Pakistan use the choppers against militants Pakistan will share all real combat data/performance with china, in other words Pakistan will test it in real combat situation. :-):-):-)
I agree.

Will like to see a video of them in Pakistani colors.

Back
Top Bottom