What's new

Z-10 test flight over Rawalpindi

Z-10 Prototype,it use Pratt & Whitney PT6C-67B engine.
1.jpg

Aviation isn't really my area of expertise, however, I am sure that Z-10 is a very capable aircraft for anti-armour roles. How it fares as a weapon of counter-insurgency remains to be seen.

well i guess for TTP and their kinds we are introducing Mil-35's .. those will be enough for them ...
but i was wondering how PA will utilize the Z-10's , i mean China give us to test in Battle field ..
i personally think Z-10 should be place somewhere near forest areas , so we can test its sensors etc. ..

sometimes i do wonder that the Decision makers of Army are so damn intelligent , they got limited resources and had to choose something that can work all way long ... no so easy decisions :P

On the table of geopolitical map, India is a factor, specially when there are wars going on and India is covertly a player in them. We are not going to use anti radiation or anti-sub ammunition against terrorist and when there is a talk to procure them, there would be talk about India. In a non-offensive way, accept the opinion and a need to mention India in such scenarios. Would you?

I understand this but please read his statement again
How is milking cows & stuff releated to Ll this

Aviation isn't really my area of expertise, however, I am sure that Z-10 is a very capable aircraft for anti-armour roles. How it fares as a weapon of counter-insurgency remains to be seen.

Sir jee 23mm chain gun is enough to destroy the TTP foot soldiers and their technicals.

Just saw Z-10 test flying over Rawalpindi near chaklala air base... and it fly's real quite I can say that,
Well that is good but it should be tested in Desert and in snow areas

Flag is photo shopped or imposed

Any close up shots

Tested in gobi desert and its utterly cold in china so no issues with the weather
That is good but we should get WZ-10 with wz 16 engine and other up gradation done by China

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom