What's new

Z-10 or T-129 Atak or AH-1Z for the Pakistan Army?

I think T-129 have some important Advantages for PA, the Helicopter can climb on high Altitutes which is important in mountainius Areas in Kashmir or on the PAK - Afghan Border. One of the greatest Advanteges are the Cirit Missiles which can destroy enemy Targets in urban Warfare Conditions from Stand-of Ranges and there is no need to Waste a expensive A-T Missile for a LAV or a Truck. One other Important Point is the Acess to modern western Technology for PA.

Radio Pakistan
The Prime Minister says the government attaches high priority to the development of Federally Administered Tribal Areas.

The Parliamentary Party of PPP Punjab and participants of a rally in Islamabad have expressed full confidence in the leadership of President Asif Ali Zardari.

Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani has asked France for early provision of modern defence related equipments to help Pakistan in its ongoing military operation against terrorism.

The Foreign Minister says the new US strategy on Afghanistan has serious implications for Pakistan.

Three persons were killed in a suicide attack in Peshawar today and the President and the Prime Minister have strongly condemned the incident.

Thirty one militants have been killed in the on-going security forces operation in Aurakzai, Kurram and South Waziristan agencies.

it can be a case that the intially rumrs about Tiger helicopters were not rumor at all...

regards!

rumour has it that wz-10 project is discontinued

WZ-10 is technologically available but the Army is still considering the effects of military helicopters in the next 10 years.
After all PLA is fully confident with its current ability when facing potential opponents of neighboring countries but when it comes to US, helicopters are more frail(and expensive) compared to UAVs.

Electro-Optic systems, Flir and IR Detector technologies...Aselsan

I will only try to introduce some of latest developments about electro-optic technologies of Turkey Aselsan now. You can ask more details about them to Nutuk Becasuse Nutuk is the expert of Electro-Optic systems...

Current electro-optic systems including AselFlir-300T and Apache Arrowhead have 2nd generation the Focal plane array technologies. They uses MCT 8 - 10 μm (LWIR-MWIR) sensitives to detect the targets.

At latest developments of IR detector technologies, The institues has developed dual band QWIP detectors called 3th generation which uses mid-way length (3-5μm) light gathering and staring technology (NOT focal plane array) that gathers light like a video camera instead of scanning across the array.

Aselsan and ODTU has developed MWIR, LWIR detector technologies in 2000's. In recent years, QWIP dual band IR detectors have also developed for electro-optic systems... Aselsan QWIP is able to work with both 3-5 and 8-10 um band differences simultaneously. According to Aselsan magazine, Only some special countries have this QWIP detector technologies in World.

Aselsan- Turkey
Sofradis - French
AIM - Germany
SCD- Israel
Raytheon and DRS- USA

http://www.aselsan.com.tr/images/dokuman/dergimiz/Aselsan_Dergi_79.pdf
Page 17

Serial production of Aselsan QWIR 640 x 512 detectors will be started in 2010... New Flir programs of Aselsan called AselFlir 100, 235 and 335 series FLIR's will have QWIR detectors... Because Aselsan magazine told that New Flirs will work between 3-5um bands...

Last edited:
03d69118f8152450d83ca13ad9299432.jpg

b8c820c82ee0d7ec095046822395e684.jpg

2009 is the year which Aselsan and ODTU have developed QWIP IR Detector technologies...

Aselsan Coolers for Flirs
bfc146b530fd6522c02aef71801b1767.jpg

A 3D picture of AselFlir-235 [mid-way length (3-5μm)]

526f28bc8b3ef35ff065eb0e46a7fd29.jpg

To Chinese military enthusiasts, the WZ-10 is a painful and long wait.

No Friend, I strongly believe that You are going to develop a monster attack helicopter platform for your enemies indeed. I admire the working principles of Chinese people and No need to mention the technological abilities of your industries... Engine technologies are the common problem for every country. Only some special countries have those technologies so Hope to see WZ-10 in a short time...

AWSOME now one silly question .. does Aselsan sells the individual weapon thermal sight for normal hunting or law enforcement agencies aswl or just for armed forces ?? like USA

Really awsome video ... i would like for us to go for this chopper!

Both helis are gooood speciallly in desert chinese one willl serve welll

No Friend, I strongly believe that You are going to develop a monster attack helicopter platform for your enemies indeed. I admire the working principles of Chinese people and No need to mention the technological abilities of your industries... Engine technologies are the common problem for every country. Only some special countries have those technologies so Hope to see WZ-10 in a short time...

waiting for WZ-10 for so long time , I also Hope to see WZ-10 in a short time:cheesy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom