What's new

Z-10 or T-129 Atak or AH-1Z for the Pakistan Army?

Yes, both choppers are good.
But there will be price issue and if there is any foreign ( western ) part in T-129 Atak, then Pakistan might face an issue.
I would like T-129 Atak in Pakistan air space and on a small detachment of Z-10.
Turkey and China both are close to Pakistan than any other country.
:cheers:

Here is my choice

899e534c44e186917f186e0d2b68ab19.jpg

Future Atak Pilot:lol:

Congrats to Turkey!!! T-129 is a great achievement.

What is the price like?

Is it based on an existing heli model? I am trying to figure the logistics and maintenance etc.

Congrats to Turkey!!! T-129 is a great achievement.

What is the price like?

Is it based on an existing heli model? I am trying to figure the logistics and maintenance etc.

I do not know the current price of T-129 because The prototype production phrase has not finished yet. Some of the parts planning to integrate on T-129 are on development phrase in Turkish institues as yet.

T-129 is based on A-129 main body with longer and wider one. Some parts of helicopter has designed in accordance with the neccessity of Turkish army by Atak team.
With Final design of T-129 different than A-129,
-Servise ceiling level
-Weapon payload of wings
-The size of engine cabinets
-Length overall of T-129
-The 20 mm gun carriage capacity (From 300 to 500)
-All round Cockpit Protection level
-NBC protection
-Max. Range

specifications will be increased...

--- T-129 Atak Target Detection ranges

--AselFlir-300T is able to detect, classify and follow the targets with a range from 20km (It is known classifing range)...

--Meteksan MMW radar for T-129 (Similar with Apache Longbow radar);

• Ka band millimetre wave radar
• 8 km range, precise azimuth and range resolution
• Multi function system:
• Pulse Doppler Mode,
• Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) mode,
• Inverse Synthetic Aperture Radar (ISAR) mode,
• Terrain Profiling mode.
• Detection of stationary and moving targets on land and in the air
• Target classification
• Target tracking and weapons engagement
• SAR/ISAR image generation
• Terrain profiling to allow safe navigation
• National system-algorithm design, national software and hardware development.

Development of Millimeter Wave Radar Techniques for Ground Target Engagement (MMWR) - Product Details - Undersecretariat for Defence Industries Export Portal

Last edited:
You know Helicopters frequently crashe the wires, rocky uppers, trees cause of limited view angels so Turkish engineers are developing a system to prevent the accidents with this reasons...

-Automatic Obstacle Detection system for T-129 (HODS)...

System improved flight safety through situation awareness against obstacles such as power & telephone lines and pylons, Classification of detected obstacles according to type (wire, pole or extended structure) and criticality (distance, route and the speed of approach), Notification of a collision risk through video and audible alerts. Fiber laser technology.
30929c6953ed801e2f23bcce27599cab.jpg

f591306469b9caf280469dc7f1647f9e.jpg

Helicopter Obstacle Detection System (HODS) - Product Details - Undersecretariat for Defence Industries Export Portal

Yes, tough decision, on one side you have your all weather blood brother and on the other you have your Islamic connection. :)

Indeed , it is but as long as both Flags are red we are not worried , China maybe interested in Augusta and TAI's work who knows;)

@cabatli

Thanks for explaining the ATAK bro , just wondering does ATAK features a data link radar which can connect to other Heli's in the battlefield? as Apache longbow does

@cabatli

Thanks for explaining the ATAK bro , just wondering does ATAK features a data link radar which can connect to other Heli's in the battlefield? as Apache longbow does

Yes brother. T-129's will be able to send picture-video-coordinates... to other pltforms or units of Turkish army. She will also able to take same data's from another power units of army such as UAV's, Land troops...etc

I mean T-129's will able to work as a part of network centric warfare environment...

Thats like a good boy i hope PA would fly this machine soon....Inshallah

Bro, If both country made a classic agreement to order T-129 for Pakistan army, Honestly, I won't be happy. We should create a new mechine called P-129 or What you want to call it in accordance with Pakistani army need. We should modify them in accordance with Pakistani geoghraphy and Pakistan must have all rights to integrate your avionics, weapon systems, electronics, communication systems with source-codes...etc and More !!! Those are What brother countries deserve.

As I always say here brother, The achievements Pakistani institues have earned is the gain of my country. The achievements Turkish institues earned is the gain of Pakistani institues. The authorities only wait true time and place to sign a simple agreement. The authorities of both country know this truth so Whenever they met, They salute-hug eachothers like the people living in same house and saying the same songs of their nations... :)

Turkey should design a commercial helicopter with the detection tech. It is going to be a hit with businessmen and politicians across the globe. Excellent idea for congested cities.

I am proud of our Turkish brothers.

Bro, If both country made a classic agreement to order T-129 for Pakistan army, Honestly, I won't be happy. We should create a new mechine called P-129 or What you want to call it in accordance with Pakistani army need. We should modify them in accordance with Pakistani geoghraphy and Pakistan must have all rights to integrate your avionics, weapon systems, electronics, communication systems with source-codes...etc and More !!! Those are What brother countries deserve.

As I always say here brother, The achievements Pakistani institues have earned is the gain of my country. The achievements Turkish institues earned is the gain of Pakistani institues. The authorities only wait true time and place to sign a simple agreement. The authorities of both country know this truth so Whenever they met, They salute-hug eachothers like the people living in same house and saying the same songs of their nations... :)

Yes bro that is a really good idea , home production would be a great option for us and we can call this Heli as P-129 Hamza:pakistan:

I must agree to the point that even individual achievements are common amongst us , i am waiting for Burraq CUAV project between us , Inshallah we will keep moving forward:tup:

Back
Top Bottom