What's new

Z-10 or T-129 Atak or AH-1Z for the Pakistan Army?

My info is that PA is going for AH-1Z.

This makes sense, but does not rule out induction of T-129. How shall we do it remains to be seen. I do not think PA can manage without foreign assistance. Let us see...

12653734.jpg
17477278.jpg
chinese hud

But really Z-10 can be very good for PAA. GoP should try to join the Z-10 Block-II program and produce 50+ of these at home.

Pak Defence needs to strengthen its Air Force (China is the best option), Pakistan Aviation Corp improvements by adding new Attack / Transport Helicopters (China is the best option) & Navy (China is the best option).

US is heavily opposing the T129 sales to Pakistan because of US engine, so the deal is not going anywhere further thanks to US.

The best thing to do is to stick with China & work with them to improve Pak Defence, no country is going to help Pakistan like China.

I even say this today that WZ10 is the best option for Pak Attack helicopter.

But really Z-10 can be very good for PAA. GoP should try to join the Z-10 Block-II program and produce 50+ of these at home.

On 2013 i would say the same things like you but were left 2013 and 2014 has started and the winner of 2014 is T-129 ATAK.

Back
Top Bottom