What's new

Z-10 or T-129 Atak or AH-1Z for the Pakistan Army?

I found the performance matrices for the T-129 very respectable comparing it with that of the Viper
from Pakistan's need for Military Support , special Tank and Personnel support the T-129 promises to be a great platform that can serve the needs for 15-18 years for Pakistani forces

However , we must also respect the performance for the Vipers and if we had option to induct
36-40 Vipers , and 80 T129 , would be a great addition.

The T129 does lacks in term of speed (Horizontal) and Payload capacity how much weapons it can take and unleash it on enemies. But not that the stuff it carries is not enough , there is enough firepower to take out 30-40 Tanks and few armored personnel carriers and 100-200 soldiers

If you imagine scenario , 200-800 Al Khalid Tanks , support in air by 100 T-129 that is a very respectable force , balanced and enough deterrence to discourage any misadventure

sru3n.jpg
When Pakistan is going to have this?

If Pakistan design it own attack helicopter body so Pakistan will be able to put Turkish T129 engine or Euro engine in that it is only a matter of working with faith and discipline.

It will be T-129...:angel:

Viper isn't available yet.
Can there be any chance Pakistan induct both in reasonable ratio? We should join ventures with friendly countries like T-129 from turkey. Some one in past mentioned some parts are of US origin so just in case :undecided:

Why not follow Turkish example and its model to improve our economy.

your argument is like

-- A sick man says, give me medicine because I am sick
-- But the $tupid refuses to update his lifestyle to be healthy without begging for medicine.

Strange isn't it

instead of buying helicopters from Turks.

Why not become Turks?

Why forking not?

How will we pay Turkey the billions needed for this purchase.

you think we will get this through Turkish aid, like US aid?

Just curious.

No flame war please.
We use to follow Turks when they were our Khalif........ Worldly advancement does not means that we follow that they do. Pakistan can do many thing without following culture of anyone accept Islam follow modernization and advancement of products not only weapons all the technology but don't go to follow Culture what Turkey did they did not only follow modernization of things they also adopt culture of non Muslim............... When Muslims were in power non Muslim did not follow our culture they did copy our technology.

We use to follow Turks when they were our Khalif........ Worldly advancement does not means that we follow that they do. Pakistan can do many thing without following culture of anyone accept Islam follow modernization and advancement of products not only weapons all the technology but don't go to follow Culture what Turkey did they did not only follow modernization of things they also adopt culture of non Muslim............... When Muslims were in power non Muslim did not follow our culture they did copy our technology.

So your point is?

We use to follow Turks when they were our Khalif.......

hahahahahhha

Since when you saw an Indian serving ottoman court or even receiving even a little piece of $hit from an ottoman emperor.

What kind of history $hit are you reading my brother Khaqan? What kind?

Have no idea what you said, or how the hell it is related to our purchase of the AH-1Z or T-129. Please dont try to somehow derive some connection in history when there truly is none...and dont try to cook some new pulao out of here and there in the name of Islam.

I don't know where are you from and what do you follow go through the Islamic history book and read. I used to think that Malal is only unaware about Islam and Islamic history but But sorry to say all people follow west I think this is right time for Dajjal to come.

alright, calm down mate, whatever you have been reading lately,

the thread title demands a discussion on AH-1Z vs T-129 which ever Army is going for, my opinion, after NS's visit to Turkey and allowed to see it firsthand (a symbolic gesture if anything), its T-129 all the way, no more yanki stuff with a list of do's an dont's and a lifetime fear of sanctions in return.

alright, calm down mate, whatever you have been reading lately,

the thread title demands a discussion on AH-1Z vs T-129 which ever Army is going for, my opinion, after NS's visit to Turkey and allowed to see it firsthand (a symbolic gesture if anything), its T-129 all the way, no more yanki stuff with a list of do's an dont's and a lifetime fear of sanctions in return.

What is Noora planning on selling his personal wardrobe to finance that ? :what:

Back
Top Bottom