What's new

Z-10 or T-129 Atak or AH-1Z for the Pakistan Army?

I think it might be the Japanese. They probably won't take Russian engines due to lacks at STANAG certificates. Rolls Royce maybe but the French Tiger platform is very similar to T-129. But again, French comes right after the US to prevent this deal. So, I'd say Korean or Japanese or South African as alternative.

Rolls Royce or Japanese i think , South African would not support this Deal after they lost the Competition where was not Rooivalk selected.

For nerds.

aBKVAvN_700b.jpg

What kind of measures have been taken to make both helicopters safe specially from heat seeking missiles and AAAs? What level of heat signature these birds create as US Apaches was specifically designed having these in mind and they have very low heat signatures due to which they were able to avoid MANPADS in recent conflicts.

Both heliciopters are good but we must adopt that helicopter which came with Transfer of technology it will be great if it come with tansfer of technology of its engine too

i think we must also think to invest in helicopters Engines too . Our engineers are great if we get technolgy we can meke various types of helis for our needs too.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom