What's new

Yusuf Raza Gillani wins senate elections 2021 against Hafeez Sheikh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone explain what these senate elections are? And what’s the issue going on? Sorry since I’m just confused and have no idea.

I just wonder, if son of a candidate exposed a day before with proofs of money offered to buy votes. Which country would have allowed to get the vote go ahead!!

ECP is a corrupt institution. I am now convinced there is no way out for Pakistan, it is doomed.
It would be very difficult for Pakistan to survive in the long run. Once IK out of the way, these people would loot Pakistan to its core, until it collapses.
Well the game has just started, PTI will go to ECP and court with the video and other evidence and Gillani could be disqualified.
Next step from the opposition could be to ask the PM to get vote for confidence.

ppp won desired seat numbers, mqm, pti also.
PDM couldnt lol
Can anyone explain what these senate elections are? And what’s the issue going on? Sorry since I’m just confused and have no idea.
entertainment for public and media

Establishment wants to control Imran Khan a that's a signal for him. That we can over throw you if we want at any time.

This is such a lame argument, if IK wins Establishment support it to victory, if PTI looses, Establishment wants to clip its wings and control it.

Fact is why cannot high military budget establishment come forward and "FiX" the bloody Economy of Pakistan, and actually work to make Pakistan rich, productive, net exporter, and strong Geo-economic power than working like jackals at the back, 80% focused on political/business meddling and actually do nothing. This clearly means ISI/Military Establishment/IB etc supporters have been an utter failure to reform and grow Pakistan.

PTI & coalition almost clean sweeps KPK 11/12

So they recover 1 loss of GDA seat in Sindh

So the main loss is YRG one

Either clearly this is an attempt to send a message to PMIK to come under control or just case of power politics and zameer faroshi..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom