What's new

Yusuf Raza Gillani wins senate elections 2021 against Hafeez Sheikh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its obvious that atleast 10-16 people in colition chnaged votes

Now if PTI cant figure this out and cannot kick out those people then shame on them selves

They should use their power to bring ali gillani son to prison as he doing a crime under FIA rules on TV

But ofocurse this is probably all pre planned understanding between govt opposition and establishment

They didnt went to court..why because it was probably an understanding
Problem is video needs to be admissible ....which is quite difficult as the guidelines set by former CJ Khosa to have video admissible in arshad Malik case are quite strange

Why would they expect it ? They are in majority ...everywhere else they are winning as per there members votes...it's just NA where some members have done it other way ...
Pti got 174 votes on technocrat seat.
It goes back to my previous statements about how establishment like to play games and fool the poor awam. Establishment will never allow PTI to get too strong so they will continue to clip PTI’s wings again and again.
Establishment didn't play any game on technocrat seat which PTI won with 174 votes?

Pti got 174 votes on technocrat seat

Its shocking. I never want PPP, PMLN again! Hate to see them again in Pakistan politics again, I want PTI back in power in Senate.

Imran Khan needs to pick his game up in Punjab and Senate before next election comes. Its hurtful to see Imran Khan's Game Over, simply because any changes or bills in upper house will all be stopped by corrupt PPP and PMLN in Senate.

Pti got 174 votes on technocrat seat.

Establishment didn't play any game on technocrat seat which PTI won with 174 votes?

It’s all game to establishment give seats to certain party. This is how PTI won PSP seats.

So how did PTI technocrat get 174 votes? :D

Should had been 180. Horse trading has worked no matter how much pti will cry. Your system does give you option for the corruption. It got proved just again.

Imran Khan should go for vote of confidence without any delay.

PTI now has majority in Senate

So how did PTI get 174 votes on technocrat seat from the same national assembly?

Buddy how many seats has PTI won to form a majority In senate?

Its shocking. I never want PPP, PMLN again! Hate to see them again in Pakistan politics again, I want PTI back in power in Senate.

Imran Khan needs to pick his game up in Punjab and Senate before next election comes. Its hurtful to see Imran Khan's Game Over, simply because any changes or bills in upper house will all be stopped by corrupt PPP and PMLN in Senate.

Establishment is working with corrupt mafia to fool the nation but Imran Khan played smart.
He lost a senate seat but he showed the whole Pakistan how corrupt parties buy seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom