What's new

Yusuf Raza Gillani wins senate elections 2021 against Hafeez Sheikh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite the setback In Islamabad with Gilani's fraudulent win, what matters most is that PTI has majority in Senate which they can pass laws from National Assembly.
Yes it's no big deal. One Gilani seat means nothing
So why is literally everyone crying over YRG winning Senate elections? What does YRG winning implies?
Because PTI and allies sold votes on Gilani seat

if the Supreme Court or Election Commission does nothing about that crook Gillani winning then i just want to die already. then i cant be disappointed anymore with our state institutions.

Imran kHan over confidence. Weak party workers and corrupt system added all to this lost. IK should opt for vote of confidence asap or go for reelections. Pti narrative has failed. Now pdm will make fun of PTI every day from now onwards.. So it's imperative to take vote for confidence atleast that will be happening with show off hands
Why? Didn't PTI win more overall senate seats than it was expected to?

People need to stop hyperventilating and throwing out conspiracy theories left and right.

The system obviously needs reform, but Imran Khan resigning over the loss of one senate seat is basically what the corrupt political elite of the PPP, PMLN etc want.

So why is literally everyone crying over YRG winning Senate elections? What does YRG winning implies?
It will be spun by PDM and media as an indicator that Imran has lost majority in the assembly. They may try to not allow him work by constant agitation.

Take a chill pill. Entire corrupt system is exposed now.

tenor.gif

Why? Didn't PTI win more overall senate seats than it was expected to?

People need to stop hyperventilating and throwing out conspiracy theories left and right.

The system obviously needs reform, but Imran Khan resigning over the loss of one senate seat is basically what the corrupt political elite of the PPP, PMLN etc want.
It's just pressure building tricks by the corrupt PDM

if the Supreme Court or Election Commission does nothing about that crook Gillani winning then i just want to die already. then i cant be disappointed anymore with our state institutions.

Nah mate take it easy, it's not worth dying for these crooks, your life is more precious, hopefully with PTI securing a majority in Senate, we should see a lot of changes in the coming weeks.

Why would they expect it ? They are in majority ...everywhere else they are winning as per there members votes...it's just NA where some members have done it other way ...
Why did PTI played soft in punjab?
They shouldnt have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom