What's new

Yusuf Raza Gillani wins senate elections 2021 against Hafeez Sheikh

Status
Not open for further replies.
what happened to vote tracing? PTI cant find out who soldout?
Nope because of secret ballot. PTI now has majority in Senate
What does that actually mean?
Either clearly this is an attempt to send a message to PMIK to come under control or just case of power politics and zameer faroshi..
Or a message to get better candidate than Hafeez Sheikh

Just doesn't matter what pti able to achieve in kp or any other place. Entire game was on islamabad seat which pti lost. That's clearly game over for pti. Only way is take vote of confidence. Already Imran Khan is started to get maligned in media.

Just doesn't matter what pti able to achieve in kp or any other place. Entire game was on islamabad seat which pti lost. That's clearly game over for pti. Only way is take vote of confidence. Already Imran Khan is started to get maligned in media.
Then now did PTI win technocrat seat from Islamabad with 174 votes?

So how is it to be interpreted PDM; PPP/PMLN victory in Senate is a slap on the face of Establishment meddling??

Master Stoke by Zardari. Idiot maryum and muallna Fazul wanted to resign from national assembly. Had that happened today pti would had got straight path to victory but zardari has today changed entire dynamics of Pakistani politics today. Imran Khan now looking so weak like never before

So how is it to be interpreted PDM; PPP/PMLN victory in Senate is a slap on the face of Establishment meddling??
How did PTI win technocrat seat from National Assembly with 174 votes?
Master Stoke by Zardari. Idiot maryum and muallna Fazul wanted to resign from national assembly. Had that happened today pti would had got straight path to victory but zardari has today changed entire dynamics of Pakistani politics today. Imran Khan now looking so weak like never before
PTI won 27 seats as expected and has now majority in Senate. Who is slapping who?

Bhai dekho TBH i dont know jack shit about Senate except that it passes laws and amendments etc. So naturally i wont even understand what IK or PTI losing would mean for the future of PTI government. Someone please care to explain what all this implies?. And what does winning from KP means? Just write me a small summary. Thanks.

Bhai dekho TBH i dont know jack shit about Senate except that it passes laws and amendments etc. So naturally i wont even understand what IK or PTI losing would mean for the future of PTI government. Someone please care to explain what all this implies?. And what does winning from KP means? Just write me a small summary. Thanks.
PTI now has majority in Senate

Congratulations to former PM Gillano.

This is encouraging news for Seraiki province. Former PM displays political maturity needed for administrative units foundation.

Both upper and lower houses now boast former PM and even a President.

#JamhoriyatKhappay

Yeah sure #jamhoriatkhappy, while they eat Pakistan.

A man who took home an expensive gift to the nation, one who refused to accept SCP decision so his political master can pocket $65 million, is shinning light of democracy. Long live Corrupt Banana Republic of Pakistan.

How did PTI win technocrat seat from National Assembly with 174 votes?

PTI won 27 seats as expected and has now majority in Senate. Who is slapping who?

Despite the setback In Islamabad with Gilani's fraudulent win, what matters most is that PTI has majority in Senate which they can pass laws from National Assembly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom