What's new

Youth killed in anti Israeli protests in Kashmir

its not like a bullet is self guided and went straight to him...right?!? what was he doing near those violent people in the first place? normally the procedure is people go inside their homes when something like this happens...only troublemakers stays outside to cause trouble.

anyways...Police have registered an FIR and are looking into it. see the pic on TOI...? the ppl throwing rocks are mostly teens.
Oh really.....Would love to know the indian police arresting their own policeman for firing on an innocent kashmiri boy......how can indian police do that when they had not justified 1000`s of unmarked graves in IOk and never had registered an FIR against anyone

don't worry , people like these having this dream from last 50 + years ...don't worry about them .....
InshaAllah we will have this dream come true one day

Oh really.....Would love to know the indian police arresting their own policeman for firing on an innocent kashmiri boy......how can indian police do that when they had not justified 1000`s of unmarked graves in IOk and never had registered an FIR against anyone

if that's what you think...then you are looking at a mirror.

the comments on incidents like these show outright blind support of their security forces is like a religion for these Indians .. what they done to Sikhs or Kashmiris or Adiwasis is all justified but on the other hand they got much to teach us over humanity and human rights.

It is the same old thing,FIR''s r registered ,Inspectors & constables were arrested or reprimanded & then they r let off. Nothing new about it.
What about your policemen.They r not even arrested.LOL:sarcastic:

So now it's rape ? And class? You called me Osama ? Did you see it ? As for class .. Look at yourself a low life who can't focus on one topic and runs towards another with his tail tucked between legs ... Yes I'm a tribal and proud of you .. We have our code of conduct much civilised than a primitive monkey in a lungi.. As for rape .. Don't embarrass yourself jut yesterday 2 middle aged low lives raped a 4 year old in school..
I dont get you.
Its okay for you to call me 'swami' or 'sukdeep' or 'dikshit' but its very wrong of me to call you osama. Why?
On rape, I believe you again started it with your statement
''You Low life .. Killers n rapists sure are animals heck worse ..."
I didnt bring the topic. But I can sure as hell tell you as much about your country on rape as you can on mine.

You will get back as good as you give. Be sure of that.

When you pelt stones and damage property and endanger others life this happens.
What is the need for them to protest which is unrelated to India, if they want to protest tell them to go to gaza.Not here.

Please keep discussion civil and free of Off Topic material. Thanks.

lolz , i can give thousands of protests where police tackle it very nicely without killing any citizen , if you claim kashmir than first learn to respect them and their protest rights

Indian policeman should learn from Pakistani policeman how to deal with protestors who have a better record in the Asian continent,there should be some crash course to Indian policeman. I have seen the recent clashes between Qadri supporters & the police from Islamabad,please don't lecture others

Indian policeman should learn from Pakistani policeman how to deal with protestors who have a better record in the Asian continent,there should be some crash course to Indian policeman. I have seen the recent clashes between Qadri supporters & the police from Islamabad,please don't lecture others

nobody is lecture you .. and if our police is bad so your will follow us ?? is that your logic?
plus what you see on Qadri supporters was political move ... plus kashmir is not your part of country nor they are your people ...

nobody is lecture you .. and if our police is bad so your will follow us ?? is that your logic?
plus what you see on Qadri supporters was political move ... plus kashmir is not your part of country nor they are your people ...

in that case Azad Kashmir is also not a Pakistan,it was forcibly occupied,there was no plebiscite held. Well only one Kashmir protestor died in that incident,I do support freedom of speech & right to protest,but one any one damages public property then he should be taken to task.Lastly the Kashmir problem is somewhat similar to the Baloch problem

in that case Azad Kashmir is also not a Pakistan,it was forcibly occupied,there was no plebiscite held. Well only one Kashmir protestor died in that incident,I do support freedom of speech & right to protest,but one any one damages public property then he should be taken to task.Lastly the Kashmir problem is somewhat similar to the Baloch problem

same indian mentality bringing irrelevant stuff to different threads .. bLA are similar to naxal and other 26 separative movements in india

same indian mentality bringing irrelevant stuff to different threads .. bLA are similar to naxal and other 26 separative movements in india

We are not the ones needing Jets to bomb terrorists in own country. Do you even have time to worry about India given how Pakistan looks today?

We are not the ones needing Jets to bomb terrorists in own country. Do you even have time to worry about India given how Pakistan looks today?

We dont have to worry about india as she also has a similar kind of situation

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom