• No

Votes: 73 82.0%

• Total voters

truthseer

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
What are your views on it? Unnatural, natural, wrong, right?

@OP: You got problem with gays?
There is nothing wrong with gays, if they are not attracted to opposite sex then it's not their fault.
Gays have been historicaly discriminated and as a society we will have to mature so that they get there due respect and rights.

I am not gay, but I think that gays should be treated equally and be respected. They are human beings too. Its not wrong, just their personal choice, and it harms no one(other than themselves).

No they sove it up each others arses...
Thats way too dirty and not equal to hetro sex,so cant betreated equal..
Can remain indifferent.

i don't want to know what other people think about Gay but Law of nature should not be broken....

I am Straight as arrow But my Mind is not Narrow ...

People Do what they like with there Life ... Why should i be sad by what they do with there life... Every man has the Right to Choose his Partner unless he Does do it with Force ... who r we to interfere in there life...

If u Wanna Be a Gay Be it ... Do that ...which Suits u & what u, think U r..

Peace...

No they sove it up each others arses...
Thats way too dirty and not equal to hetro sex,so cant betreated equal..
Can remain indifferent.

most gays just blow each other, no anal

also men shag women up their bums, what is the difference?

well i am for one against gay marriage its a little unnatural for me if they want to live to gether so be it other then state recognized marriages no aur yaar is mai sense bhi hai os pair mai haq meher kis ko milay ga:p:P:P

i don't want to know what other people think about Gay but Law of nature should not be broken....

have you seen all the animals of the animal kingdom who engage in gay practises?? almost every animal does lol

so maybe nature did intend it

i would think of pooftas as population control

Back
Top Bottom