What's new

Slovakia bans gay marriage

Anyway excellent decision by Eastern Europe.

That is reality to me and many others, mentally challenged gay people are dangerous to children there is a potential danger that they could molest children if they don't get their daily dose.

Education plays important role, you can stop someone from being Homosexual, people just need to invest time.

Gay or not mentally challenged couples could be a danger to kids. Also about stopping some one from being homosexual is just like asking a straight girl to become gay and start liking girls.

I dont care what they are doing in their private life but im against gay marriage and adoption, today its beeing showed as if banning gay marriage was a discrimination which is BS, they can still continue their relationship without marrying which isnt worth much in Western countrys anyway.

Gay or not mentally challenged couples could be a danger to kids. Also about stopping some one from being homosexual is just like asking a straight girl to become gay and start liking girls.

Yep mentally challenged poses significant danger specially to kids, hope kids stay away from them west is hush about it. Education plays important role with intense education and proper steps it is possible.

Last edited:
No.Altough we accept them,we don't discriminate them ,we don't deny their rights as human beings,we just that we draw the line at marriage (which is the traditional union between a Man and a Woman) and child adoption.

Personally,i don't like them very much but as long as they keep their sexual life private it really doesn't concern me.I have however a growing distaste for the agressive campaigning and the growing propaganda coming from the gay lobby lately.

My sixth sense is telling me that before the current Mrs.Flammer you were actually courting a big & burly Slavic dude who dismissed your overtures & thats whats made you anti-gay marriage ! :o:

Come on....come out of the closet already ! :azn:

On Topic : You know if one of our countries (Muslim majority countries) had done that everyone would go ape-shit & start crying 'barbarity' & 'backwardness' & heaven's knows what else & link it all to us ! :disagree:

I love gay women as long as I'm in the middle ! :ashamed:

But gay men - Ahhhh hell no; do whatever the hell you wish to do behind closed doors but don't bring this out !

I dont care what they are doing in their private life but im against gay marriage and adoption, today its beeing showed as if banning gay marriage was a discrimination which is BS, they can still continue their relationship without marrying which isnt worth much in Western countrys anyway.

That is so wrong; have you no heart ? :angry:

At least think of @TurAr & @olcayto - Our Brothers deserve to be happy ? :disagree:

@Sinan @T-123456 - Tell him ! :hitwall:

My sixth sense is telling me that before the current Mrs.Flammer you were actually courting a big & burly Slavic dude who dismissed your overtures & thats whats made you anti-gay marriage ! :o:

Come on....come out of the closet already ! :azn:

On Topic : You know if one of our countries (Muslim majority countries) had done that everyone would go ape-shit & start crying 'barbarity' & 'backwardness' & heaven's knows what else & link it all to us ! :disagree:

I love gay women as long as I'm in the middle ! :ashamed:

But gay men - Ahhhh hell no; do whatever the hell you wish to do behind closed doors but don't bring this out !

At least think of @TurAr & @olcayto - Our Brothers deserve to be happy ? :disagree:

Correct me if i'm wrong, but isnt homosexuality punishable by death in Saudi Arabia? How about in Pakistan?

Correct me if i'm wrong, but isnt homosexuality punishable by death in Saudi Arabia? How about in Pakistan?

So far as I know the penalty is imprisonment for 2-10 years & it falls under the same penal code that outlaws what it considers 'unnatural acts' with men, women or animals & outlaws them !

So if they - the homosexuals - do it discreetly without bothering the society - No one bothers them; I dunno if there ever has been a case registered against homos in Pakistan !

I find those who bash gays right after jerking off to lesbian p0rn irritating. I don't care if it is sexual disorder or not. I don't care what two grown up man chose to do behind closed doors.

An episode from BBC's "World's strictest parents" covering a gay couple.

I'm sure these two are better than most parents in the world.

I'm not gay bud, sorry :)

Good to see that Eastern Europe still retains its traditional values and family structure.

live and let live. Most Muslims living in western countries hate homosexuals, abortion, meats whom they consider impure and many other western culture. If they have so many problem with them then why they don't go back to their country of origin where their government banned all those haram stuff instead of shoving their personal preference on locals.

That is so wrong; have you no heart ?
At least think of @TurAr & @olcayto - Our Brothers deserve to be happy ?
@Sinan @T-123456 - Tell him !

Mate, i will be plain simple.

I don't like gays, i don't care about their rights and i don't want gays near me or near my family. If a gay makes a move on me, i will hand him his teeth.

That's all. :)

Mate, i will be plain simple.

I don't like gays, i don't care about their rights and i don't want gays near me or near my family. If a gay makes a move on me, i will hand him his teeth.

That's all. :)

damn_good_stuff_sir.gif

Dude I don't like homosexuality either but I've got nothing against gays; don't you think thats a bit extreme ? :what:

Back
Top Bottom