What's new

Couple Height

@genmirajborgza786 haha, just for clearing the confusion :lol: My Package is not small .I am pretty gifted on that side .:enjoy: ..
The issue was my Vertical height not horizontal :D . I got your point though

Congrats man ..My best wishes with you !!
hehe.... Punjabi "munda" aur "bhangra" ! (if you know what I mean) :woot:

Last edited:
lets-get-weird-workaholics.gif

as far as intimacy or sexual relationship is concerned then height does not matter, a male of 5 "3" can satisfy a female of 6 with ease , medically & scientifically it has been researched & verified & proven throughout history that an erection length of 41/4 inches is actually a very healthy size for intercourse, these time tested are facts based results , remember small is normal just like medium or large is
yes micro-genitals are not, but small is not micro, for example when you go to buy a t-shirt it comes in normally 4 sizes small, medium, L & xl now, just think about it, be logical, say suppose if you buy a T-shirt size small does that makes you a dwarf ? the answer is NO certainly NOT. why, because just like small is not micro like that short is not dwarf because dwarf is not normal but short is perfectly normal ! just like tall is perfectly normal, so bro don't worry about petty things like these, its a waste of time, I am literally astonished that being in the U.S how can you even think on those silly stereotypical lines most of which are based on outdated way of thinking , the key to a happy intimate relationship is not size but performance & sustainably !

I'm no expert, but I have been told (let's say, by people whom I would trust in these matters) that it's not the length of the male organ that matters for sexual pleasure for the female, but the girth.

BTW, are you of Pakistani origin, or Bangladeshi?

I'm no expert, but I have been told (let's say, by people whom I would trust in these matters) that it's not the length of the male organ that matters for sexual pleasure for the female, but the girth.

BTW, are you of Pakistani origin, or Bangladeshi?
yes the girth does matter more then the length, also very important are the performance & sustainability, for if one has excellent performance but cannot sustain the momentum, then there is a problem, after all sustainability or capacity is the physical base (therefore its important) for the performance which is the over all mental manifestation channelled through the physical base of the act
remember that intimacy is after all 90% mental, the rest is just hand & mouth

am of Calcutta Bihari origin

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom