What's new

Your Photography 2

https://www.flickr.com/people/sohailqamar/
Instagram
163-jpg.653505

That is so nice. There is NOTHING like being out on the ocean in a cabin or bowrider. Just pulling out of the marina at no-wake speed you start getting chills and then you feel the bliss of the ocean and all the solitude it brings with it. And when you have your family and best friends in the world with you, it's even better. You've captured all of that in that one picture right there.

That is so nice. There is NOTHING like being out on the ocean in a cabin or bowrider. Just pulling out of the marina at no-wake speed you start getting chills and then you feel the bliss of the ocean and all the solitude it brings with it. And when you have your family and best friends in the world with you, it's even better. You've captured all of that in that one picture right there.
WOW...!! Appreciated mate

One of the most famous and memorable roads among THE AVIATION PHOTOGRAPHERS community. Whoever has visited MACH LOOP (CAD WEST-CAD EAST) would be familiar with this road. Captured during my visit to MACH LOOP last month.

I've been to probably 30 - 40 airshows in the US and Mach Loop has always been on my bucket list for someday. Looks pretty great because you're watching the aircraft flying at eye level which is not a common thing and quite different than from the ground looking up.

IMG_1673.JPG

IMG_1706.JPG

IMG_1693.JPG

IMG_1703.JPG

IMG_1663.JPG

Here, i will get things rolling.... or clicking for that matter :P

View attachment 307941

Shah Jahan Mosque - Thatta, Sindh - 2015 (December)

Among all the pictures this was the most interesting of the post, I ll try and find my own but compare it to Moyie Mubarek Library Museum Tashkent, and Ameer Timur Tomb or for that matter Imam Bukhari Mausoleum the resemblance of structure, art is undeniable.

Back
Top Bottom