What's new

Your favorite posters on PDF

Old timers being sensitive and emotional as usual. I'm sure Joey is going to log off any cry about it. He won't. Anyways if you guys are going to cry about it I'll delete it and not simply to avoid the ban because I'm used to being banned.
Not only you but every patriotic Pakistani.....member of PDF just like @OverLoad
66+ ratings not a single negative but banned for a so called female Indian Vish Kanya woh have influence in King's court...

Old timers being sensitive and emotional as usual. I'm sure Joey is going to log off any cry about it. He won't. Anyways if you guys are going to cry about it I'll delete it and not simply to avoid the ban because I'm used to being banned.

Chill. You are wanted.

Old fart is batter term for that member.....
Don't let them to regulate you....or muzzle u r voice.....have a nice proxy and do what you want....new ID same thinking let their @ss on fire by deliberately hint them what was u r original ID.

And u r unwanted like parents forgets to use contraceptives....and repent on every cry of you.

You, on the other hand, are not.

@waz @WebMaster @Irfan Baloch @Arsalan why are you letting him talk like that here ? he is none other than @OverLoad and this @lastofthepatriots is none other than @RazPaK are rules against trolling and abusing & keeping multiple IDs apply only against indians ?
Lolz, i hope you will take back the accusation that we apply the rules on Indian alone as by the time i could review the post it was already deleted. Will you be brave enough to admit it that you were wrong? I do not think so!!

@waz is someone who I hold in high regard here.

He has always been very cordial, and I find him to be extremely fair and unbiased.

And of course (and he might have forgotten this) there's the fact that he offered to take me to lunch should I ever visit Great Britain and end up in his part of town :D

And of course there's the original HongWu who I miss because of the pure entertainment quality he brought to the table.

There are some others here who I hold in high regard too, but to be quite honest, I forget most of their Forum handles at the moment.

But what they have in common is although they're naturally nationalistic, they're also just as rational and don't make belligerent keyboard warrior statements and act like War is some kind of video game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom