What's new

Your favorite posters on PDF

Yah I find some of his posts to be quite hillarious. Thats why he humors me more than anything else....even when he is trying his level best to offend. But not everyone is like me in taking it that way....or having a thick hide etc.

Thats why I feel he should watch himself and only engage in such with people he knows will take such insults in the right way....or take it like water off a ducks back etc.....because some peoples feelings will get hurt badly just because he is careless....and for what real reason?

Its the internet bro.

Everyone is Arnold Schwazeneger and fooking Giselle Bundchen and threesoming with Adriana Lima.

Its the internet bro.

Everyone is Arnold Schwazeneger and fooking Giselle Bundchen and threesoming with Adriana Lima.

I hope you mean Ahnie prime....he aint lookin so buff these days hehe.

Gisele and Adriana :wub:....good choices laddie :tup:

thing is rules aginst abusing and trolling and spewing there crap on PDF dont matter/apply on people like him he is nothing but @RazPaK lolzz i was banned by on mods for having multiple ID on PDF and look at him now see the diffrence ;)
Do complain to MODs and Administration if you have any complains about forum rules being biased!

Sir Kindly let me know use FX Suzuki price from your junk yard.

What a cheap remark! You cannot attack his post, so you attack his profession in his life outside PDF. What happens when someone takes the same logic and addresses you?

Do complain to MODs and Administration if you have any complains about forum rules being biased!
Good morning sirji ... you too know the truth ...and also know how things work here ... have a great day sir :tup:

What a cheap remark! You cannot attack his post, so you attack his profession in his life outside PDF. What happens when someone takes the same logic and addresses you?

Slander is a time honored tradition but at-least in older days it used to be fun, In pdf except for @lastofthepatriots no one does it right... What a shame! If you are going out..Go out with bang not a whimper :)

Consider this epic exchange..

Electing Jefferson would create a nation where “murder, robbery, rape, adultery and incest will openly be taught and practiced.

John Adams “behaved neither like a man nor like a woman but instead possessed a hideous hermaphroditical character.”

What happens when someone takes the same logic and addresses you?
You know me? ooh i am so popular? even in Indian PROFESSIONAL elites....
By the way what u know about my personal life?
Sar Jo tera Chakraye ya dill doba jaye aaja payaray paas hamaray kahey ghabraye kahey ghabraye....Sab illaj hai apun ke pass...
91f.gif

Old timers being sensitive and emotional as usual. I'm sure Joey is going to log off any cry about it. He won't. Anyways if you guys are going to cry about it I'll delete it and not simply to avoid the ban because I'm used to being banned.

Back
Top Bottom