What's new

Your favorite posters on PDF

You should know by now that such complaints of rules violations, or indeed any expectation of fairness, are totally useless. :D
They can make threads on destruction of Pakistan and use vile terms against us on their forums and we cant even perma ban them ? :confused:
Tbora bohat to chalta hay na :D

Good morning sirji ... you too know the truth ...and also know how things work here ... have a great day sir :tup:
How is it Guru? Enlighten us!

See the number of Indian posters on this forum? What is so special i you that people will gang up against you and you alone? Trust me, there is so other serious problem and perhaps you should try to address that rather than pointing fingers! :) That will help you a lot!

So i do look forward to knowing what you have to say about "how things are here"!
Frankly, as far as i am concerned, the only reason you wont go to the mods and administration is because you do not have anything to justify your accusations and there is no substance to prove the bans and those ratings wrong. Thus you chose to play innocent and never dare go to administration. Since you know you were wrong there is not point in trying to prove otherwise. Because sir if that was not the case you would have surely raised you voice in the relevant thread and it would be heard because the forum is not as biased as you like to portray it to be. If that was the case, we would not be hosting so many Indian members here, most of whom are very well respected! In fact, we wont have you coming back over and over again right if the pace was so low on quality right? :)

How is it Guru? Enlighten us!

See the number of Indian posters on this forum? What is so special i you that people will gang up against you and you alone? Trust me, there is so other serious problem and perhaps you should try to address that rather than pointing fingers! :) That will help you a lot!

So i do look forward to knowing what you have to say about "how things are here"!
Frankly, as far as i am concerned, the only reason you wont go to the mods and administration is because you do not have anything to justify your accusations and there is no substance to prove the bans and those ratings wrong. Thus you chose to play innocent and never dare go to administration. Since you know you were wrong there is not point in trying to prove otherwise. Because sir if that was not the case you would have surely raised you voice in the relevant thread and it would be heard because the forum is not as biased as you like to portray it to be. If that was the case, we would not be hosting so many Indian members here, most of whom are very well respected! In fact, we wont have you coming back over and over again right if the pace was so low on quality right? :)
leave it sirji why getting so much botherrd about what a person like me has top say on PDF as far as i know i presume i dont have a very good reputation here.......... have a great day :coffee:

You should know by now that such complaints of rules violations, or indeed any expectation of fairness, are totally useless. :D
Only if it was so easy dear!!

Lets face it, it is easier to hide behind that cloak of innocence, easier to point fingers rather than correct oneself! If the claims about the forum were true we wont be having thousands of members wasting there time here, hundreds of them from India! We wont have you wasting your precious time here. Plus there is really nothing specially about any one member that people will gang up against him/her over here. The treatment we all get is the general treatment the members get on a public forum so if there is anything extra in it, the reasons surely are to be found within! :)

Oh and @Syed.Ali.Haider and @GURU DUTT while you two were busy constructing those sarcastic posts of yours claiming how the forum is utter useless waste of time and a biased place to be and i was wondering what is that still keeps you guys here, the man in question, Ali Sinan was BANNED!!
However i am sure you still wont understand why were YOU banned right!

@Joe Shearer there is not much hope sir but still, thank you for at least trying.

Last edited:
leave it sirji why getting so much botherrd about what a person like me has top say on PDF as far as i know i presume i dont have a very good reputation here.......... have a great day :coffee:
Actually i am not bothered by you, it is the forum that concerns me dear. Anything to degrade it and i do have a responsibility to clarify if there is any confusion and react if it is something done on purpose. I am just trying to clarify it to you. Here is what i have to say about this:

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/your-favorite-posters-on-pdf.443386/page-40#ixzz4I9SaFVH0

Only if it was so easy dear!!

Lets face it, it is easier to hide behind that cloak of innocence, easier to point fingers rather than correct oneself! If the claims about the forum were true we wont be having thousands of members wasting there time here, hundreds of them from India! We wont have you wasting your precious time here. Plus there is really nothing specially about any one member that people will gang up against him/her over here. The treatment we all get is the general treatment the members get on a public forum so if there is anything extra in it, the reasons surely are to be found within! :)
never said i am innocent sirji ask @MastanKhan even he knows i call myslef a paleed cunning short dark evil yaindoo baniya :D

now on the point thing is there are many who dont like to hear the truth or what is against or oppostite according to there pre concieved notions but as i am i never chicken out to keep quite and not say or state facts many dont like it and first they make fun and then ask for proofs and as i am too lazy to provide any proofs hence im guilty by default so what to do i have to ecsept there prosecution and getting banned for no valid reason and i dont regret it now

never said i am innocent sirji ask @MastanKhan even he knows i call myslef a paleed cunning short dark evil yaindoo baniya :D

now on the point thing is there are many who dont like to hear the truth or what is against or oppostite according to there pre concieved notions but as i am i never chicken out to keep quite and not say or state facts many dont like it and first they make fun and then ask for proofs and as i am too lazy to provide any proofs hence im guilty by default so what to do i have to ecsept there prosecution and getting banned for no valid reason and i dont regret it now

@GURU DUTT

Take a look at my signature. Avoid these sins, and nobody will go after you, BUT.....

@GURU DUTT

Take a look at my signature. Avoid these sins, and nobody will go after you, BUT.....

So its not ok for us to celebrate the death of our terrorists?

Only the Pakistanis get to celebrate the deaths of TTP terrorists?

Are we children of lesser Gods Joe? I stress the plural of course.

Or is this your buy in into the whole good terrorist bad terrorist thing? Would you mind terribly if I raise a toast (Laphroaig on the rocks) to Burhan Wani's hastened facilitated demise for instance?

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom