What's new

Your favorite posters on PDF

So why are rules and guidelines that are bent to the Pakistani narrative something that you find duty bound to uphold. On an online forum of unknown faces, funny names, and Google image search postage stamps?

When you go along with something, you become an accessory to it. Passive assent.

Nonsense.

These are the rules for negative ratings. Either I abide by these rules or I don't. What is the accessory after the fact business doing in here? Am I then a suspect Indian because some Pakistani wants to celebrate the death of a TTP terrorist? Or am I suspect in your eyes because I do not encourage Indians to 'celebrate' the deaths of those whom we consider terrorists?

Nonsense.

These are the rules for negative ratings. Either I abide by these rules or I don't. What is the accessory after the fact business doing in here? Am I then a suspect Indian because some Pakistani wants to celebrate the death of a TTP terrorist? Or am I suspect in your eyes because I do not encourage Indians to 'celebrate' the deaths of those whom we consider terrorists?

You are not a suspect. Not in my eyes at least.

But you will allow me to voice my displeasure as an individual who can like you but not always what you do (or say)?

You are not a suspect. Not in my eyes at least.

But you will allow me to voice my displeasure as an individual who can like you but not always what you do (or say)?

Some news that may not have reached you: I have my own set of morals and ethics and observe those. I am quite impervious to the opinion of the gallery. :D

And for you to find something displeasing in whatever I've written requires some tortuous mental gymnastics. Give it a break.

Some news that may not have reached you: I have my own set of morals and ethics and observe those. I am quite impervious to the opinion of the gallery. :D

Regardless.

Some news that may not have reached you either. I will say it regardless of equations or consequences. Has served me well to date. Don't plan to change.

Regardless.

Some news that may not have reached you either. I will say it regardless of equations or consequences. Has served me well to date. Don't plan to change.

Keep on.

I will award negative ratings according to these rules, and none other - with that one exception that I have already mentioned.

Keep on.

I will award negative ratings according to these rules, and none other - with that one exception that I have already mentioned.

Hope they give you the Nishan-e-Haider for that buddy. Or something suitably rewarding as a token of their appreciation.

I will celebrate the death of terrorist as per my conscience. I WILL listen to NO ONE, subscribes to NO ONE.

I am a free soul.

PS: And I will not endorse what I do not subscribe to. That's a sign of weakness.

I will celebrate the death of terrorist as per my conscience. I WILL listen to NO ONE, subscribes to NO ONE.

I am a free soul.

PS: And I will not endorse what I do not subscribe to. That's a sign of weakness.

You must do what you believe you must do.

Let's get the thread back on track.

There have been many threads about favorite posters. May be it is time for a Most Hated Posters thread to? Or such fairness at looking at both sides of a coin can not be allowed?

I just did and will always do.

It cause some pain to write that post and couple of seconds before I could really press on "Post" button.

My last word on this - how exactly is your post relevant? Is it an advance announcement of a post which in your opinion will rate a negative rating? If not, why are you putting your personal credo on display? It is fascinating, and brave, and courageous, but what is the point you are trying to make?

Good night.

No, like this:

NVM Haider sahab ko Amreeka ka diya howa namak halal karna hota ha chahye wo haram tareekay say hee kyun na ho.

Did you notice some Pakistani Americans even bend to an extent to negate even American good values including that of equality just to prove they are more loyal than the Americans themselves.

You must be following all developments and must have noticed in such cases that majority of native Americans condemn all kinds of such misbehavior or racial, religious attacks against American Mulsims but some of our Pakistani Americans like Haider sahab are not shying of going against such values of America by justifying such attacks against Muslims.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/muslim-woman-punched-spat-on-in-canada.435997/page-2#ixzz4GHIc6w5F

Thanked by:

Arsalan
Levina
Irfan Baloch
Maj.Osmani
Devil Soul
Djinn

Of course, such one-sided personal attacks are okay. :D

Back
Top Bottom