What's new

Your favorite posters on PDF

@GURU DUTT

Take a look at my signature. Avoid these sins, and nobody will go after you, BUT.....
So its not ok for us to celebrate the death of our terrorists?

Only the Pakistanis get to celebrate the deaths of TTP terrorists?

Are we children of lesser Gods Joe? I stress the plural of course.

Or is this your buy in into the whole good terrorist bad terrorist thing? Would you mind terribly if I raise a toast (Laphroaig on the rocks) to Burhan Wani's hastened facilitated demise for instance?

Cheers
u nailed it they think like that cause they are force fed/brainwashed for that from the day one that non muslims dont have any soul or they dont feel anything and specially they have no rights and are born just to serve muslims and thats why they do all that they do against non muslims in pakistan and even here they want to make that a principal but are agitated when we fight back hence they bann us after trolling & abusing and bullying

u nailed it they think like that cause they are force fed/brainwashed for that from the day one that non muslims dont have any soul or they dont feel anything and specially they have no rights and are born just to serve muslims and thats why they do all that they do against non muslims in pakistan and even here they want to make that a principal but are agitated when we fight back hence they bann us after trolling & abusing and bullying

But I have nothing against Pakistanis doing what is natural to them.

My conversation was with an Indian.

My last word on this - how exactly is your post relevant? Is it an advance announcement of a post which in your opinion will rate a negative rating? If not, why are you putting your personal credo on display? It is fascinating, and brave, and courageous, but what is the point you are trying to make?

Good night.

A polite disagreement to your arguments and actions.

If you do not subscribe to something why endorse that or be an ambassador of it by showing in your signature which is meant to be very personalized display of your own thoughts?

Or is it merely a show case of organizational discipline and all title holders are issued a whip to carry the message irrespective of whether they subscribe to it or not?

Why are you under so much of pressure Joe?

I understand your actions will not testify that said rule.

But I have nothing against Pakistanis doing what is natural to them.

My conversation was with an Indian.
thats it dont stop then and never take them serouslly and PDF is going to be a nice time pass :tup:

Let's get the thread back on track.

There have been many threads about favorite posters. May be it is time for a Most Hated Posters thread to? Or such fairness at looking at both sides of a coin can not be allowed?

Brilliant idea.
A polite disagreement to your arguments and actions.

If you do not subscribe to something why endorse that or be an ambassador of it by showing in your signature which is meant to be very personalized display of your own thoughts?

Or is it merely a show case of organizational discipline and all title holders are issued a whip to carry the message irrespective of whether they subscribe to it or not?

Why are you under so much of pressure Joe?

I understand your actions will not testify that said rule.

Not pressure, exactly, but a desire to sharpen the use of this provision. I have not been entirely happy about complaints from both Pakistani and Indian members that they were given a negative rating unfairly. So I thought keeping this in my signature would serve as a ready reference both to myself and to people who complain, and of course to those who are standing by and wondering. I am happy to have a clear-cut set of rules to follow, and since putting this in my signature, happen to have given a negative award to a Pakistani member (for his terrible abuse of India and Indians) and to an Indian member, for personal abuse.

Definitely a nice way to keep the possible grounds in front at all times, and not be in confusion.

Brilliant idea.

Not pressure, exactly, but a desire to sharpen the use of this provision. I have not been entirely happy about complaints from both Pakistani and Indian members that they were given a negative rating unfairly. So I thought keeping this in my signature would serve as a ready reference both to myself and to people who complain, and of course to those who are standing by and wondering. I am happy to have a clear-cut set of rules to follow, and since putting this in my signature, happen to have given a negative award to a Pakistani member (for his terrible abuse of India and Indians) and to an Indian member, for personal abuse.

Definitely a nice way to keep the possible grounds in front at all times, and not be in confusion.

Do you sometimes get carried away and forget that you are an Indian on a Pakistani forum?

I was once given seven negative ratings in a thread for questioning whether that Indian guy who they claim was a spy was indeed one especially as apparently he was caught with his original identifications with him! (They got wiped out in the big reboot in case anyone was wondering)

I still don't understand what rule I broke here. It seems that questioning any point of view that is being pushed will result in negative to basically shut up any alternate view point. It is effective no doubt.

You continue to believe that and live by this too :lol:.

I feel sorry here...

RIP topic!

I was once given seven negative ratings in a thread for questioning whether that Indian guy who they claim was a spy was indeed one especially as apparently he was caught with his original identifications with him! (They got wiped out in the big reboot in case anyone was wondering)

I still don't understand what rule I broke here. It seems that questioning any point of view that is being pushed will result in negative to basically shut up any alternate view point. It is effective no doubt.

The unsaid rule never to be broken is "reinforce only what is allowed". After all, fair and independent thinking is a dangerous thing when one has sell a fabricated myth to drown out reality, and false imagery to promote over true substance. However, since that is the main goal, the entitlement of management to run discussions as they see fit must be respected. Or else.

As I said, I have learned to make peace with this sort of style. It is indeed okay. :D

Please read the Objectives Resolution. Pakistan is a nation that is told that ALL of the universe is under Allah's sovereignty, as a fact, and not a personal belief. Think about that for a moment. Much will be clearer after that. Seriously.

Then forget fora and get yourself a blog ...

Just sayin', Tay.

Only if fora means that I need to learn from them who is a terrorist and who is a not. Unfortunately I am not a parrot and and I refuse to be one.

I will post opinions based on my conscience, you are free to censor them.

I decline your suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom