What's new

Your favorite posters on PDF

never said i am innocent sirji ask @MastanKhan even he knows i call myslef a paleed cunning short dark evil yaindoo baniya :D
It is NOT what you say dear! It is what you do! :)
Even though you think you are some dark evil yaindoo baniya unfortunately you are not smart enough to hide what you do in what you say. Frankly speaking, that is what gets you in trouble and not some imaginary gang of members conspirying against you, i mean come on, that is hilarious!!

now on the point thing is there are many who dont like to hear the truth or what is against or oppostite according to there pre concieved notions but as i am i never chicken out to keep quite and not say or state facts many dont like it and first they make fun and then ask for proofs and as i am too lazy to provide any proofs hence im guilty by default so what to do i have to ecsept there prosecution and getting banned for no valid reason and i dont regret it now
Lolz,, AGAIN, you think you are the only one speaking trust and who dare to challenge those common notation? you are not sir!! Again, there is something wrong and rather than trying to address that i understand that it is easy for you to put blame on others. It always is!

hey joe.......

you misspell One-Liner in your signature ::) You said linear troll instead of one liner....

thanks buddy

Quite right; thanks for pointing it out. @WAJsal just reminded me about these guidelines, which are SO useful.

Correcting it in a few minutes.

So its not ok for us to celebrate the death of our terrorists?

Only the Pakistanis get to celebrate the deaths of TTP terrorists?

Are we children of lesser Gods Joe? I stress the plural of course.

Or is this your buy in into the whole good terrorist bad terrorist thing? Would you mind terribly if I raise a toast (Laphroaig on the rocks) to Burhan Wani's hastened facilitated demise for instance?

Cheers

This has been discussed numerous times. Go and look it up. There is nothing called a good terrorist. All terrorists are bad. The objectionable part is to celebrating their deaths. And I would deprecate celebrating the death of a TTP terrorist just as much.

And I would consider it unseemly for any human being to raise a toast at the demise of any other human being.

This has been discussed numerous times. Go and look it up. There is nothing called a good terrorist. All terrorists are bad. The objectionable part is to celebrating their deaths. And I would deprecate celebrating the death of a TTP terrorist just as much.

And I would consider it unseemly for any human being to raise a toast at the demise of any other human being.

Point 6 of your signature allows for celebrating ONLY the death of a TTP terrorist.

Don't throw the rule book at me sir. I can read, and even do on occasion. I am asking you where you stand, since it is your signature I am referring to.

Why is it ok to celebrate the death of a TTP and not that of a Hizb terrorist?

But you are never quiet man. Just redirected. A wasted talent.

You should have seen me in the years past. :D

This is quiet for me - relatively speaking. Besides, I have no talent so there is no waste either. PDF remains a great place to observe certain behaviors, and those observations I can, and do, put to good use, so it is productive.

Point 6 of your signature allows for celebrating ONLY the death of a TTP terrorist.

Don't throw the rule book at me sir. I can read, and even do on occasion. I am asking you where you stand, since it is your signature I am referring to.

Why is it ok to celebrate the death of a TTP? And not of a Hizb terrorist?

I do NOT agree with that rule.

Then please initiate a protest by taking it off your personal signature.

Would be a good start by someone who carries weight here.

But why should I? That is the rule as it stands. Until it is changed, that is what it is. The way it works is that these, listed errors are the ones that will attract negative ratings, from any empowered person. So my individual personal protest will not affect the way others deal with it. For myself, I will not give a negative rating to the celebration of the death of a TTP terrorist, but on the other hand, have not given negative ratings for various violative remarks.

But why should I? That is the rule as it stands. Until it is changed, that is what it is. The way it works is that these, listed errors are the ones that will attract negative ratings, from any empowered person. So my individual personal protest will not affect the way others deal with it. For myself, I will not give a negative rating to the celebration of the death of a TTP terrorist, but on the other hand, have not given negative ratings for various violative remarks.

But you are an Indian.

Back
Top Bottom