What's new

Muslim woman punched, spat on in Canada

Not sure why Muslim women don't carry pepper spray. Any sign of aggressive behavior pepper spray right in the eyes.

Canada is a good country of multi culturism and locals here are supportive of immigirants. Or the good majority of them.
This incident is a aberation

She should have punched her back. Muslims in foreign countries need to learn to fight back.

We should note that there are some f'd up individuals in Canada and I have come across such individuals multiple times. They support and advocate for Indians and try framing our innocent Pakistanis along with them. The toronto 18 was such a case and such individuals who hate muslims and Pakistanis are active in Canada. They make fake videos framing innocent muslims of false acts of terrorism. Canada is putting itself on the list of anti Pakistani countries unfortunately. It is very sad seeing a mostly good people reduced to this.

Why target Canada specifically?

This is becoming a western phenomenon in general....and will only increase with time as Indian influence increases in the west (as far as Pakistan is specifically concerned) and islam-connected terror stokes/increases the existing islamophobia.

The accelerant will be things like the unfettered refugee intake by Germany and general anti-leftist sentiment that is increasing worldwide.

As understood by the picture, some people need to eat less burger in Northern America and let some oxygen reach their brain. That's unhealthy and dangerous.
Turkey needs to open fast food kebab and yogurt stores, I need to gain weight and burgers make me sick. @Armstrong can open All you can eat Buffets. :agree:

"Muslims brought them upon themselves" will be the response of the advocates of the free world and members of the progressive liberal societies. Freedom of speech and expression :P The man had every right to express himself by punching her especially since she was Muslim :lol:

What if this would have to one female members Mother wife sister or daughter would you still post these type of comments

Following the incident, police are searching for a woman with black hair, who stands five feet five inches tall. The suspect spoke with a “heavy accent,” but is not yet clear which language she was speaking.

Trump supporters trying to infiltrate Canada, if she is from Louisiana it would explain why no one could understand what language she was speaking.

What if this would have to one female members Mother wife sister or daughter would you still post these type of comments

Relax, i was being sarcastic about how the west would react!!
C:\Users\Javed\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png

Not how it SHOULD! :tup:

Even if she was not related to anyone of our members I or no sensible person will approve of this.

Let us wait for the investigation to complete:

"The police department's street gang unit will review the entire investigation once it's complete. It will determine if the assault has elements of hate or bias, which could be used during sentencing, if charges are laid and the matter ends up in court."

Due process will take its course, as it should.
Yup, lets wait and see.

A gay kills his fellow club members, blame Islam. Suggest that the Islam must make the necessary changes in its teachings and homosexuality is the way forward and Islam must change its outdated teaching. Perhaps allow for homosexual Imams as well. Isn't that what was being advocated and you were there too? :)

To boys fight in the street and one hurts the other badly, lets blame Islam and label it as extremist religion and bash Pakistan as the guy beaten up was a minority. Do this story sounds familiar?

Some people trained, funded and equipped by US blow up innocents, destroy Mosques and Churches alike, lets blame Islam and lets just go to that country and destroy it because our trained terrorists were destroying their things and country. Reason enough to go in there are kill everyone once and for all wipe out that country from the face of the earth. Have ever seen that happen?

Lets allow someone drawing Muhammad as it is a progressive society and it is necessary to make fun or others and play with emotions of minorities but lets ban a scarf as it is a security threat to that society. Heard about it?

But yeah, lets just sit back and wait for the due process and justice to take up its course. Whats the hurry here to label some religion extremist, some nation terrorist, kill some few hundred thousand people attacking the terrorists you trained, after all, this is a Muslim lady that was punched. Let justice prevail.

@araz @WAJsal @notorious_eagle @Irfan Baloch @fatman17 @Maj.Osmani @Zarvan @Levina @Joe Shearer @TaimiKhan @Horus @WebMaster @Spring Onion

Labeling ONE society, ONE religion will never help us get anywhere. We will keep going in circles unless everyone shared there burden of responsibility and admit to there own mistakes towards this collective mess we found our self in. It is responsibility of you people as well, the seniors here, to let people know about this. To teach and preach the lesson of tolerance and moderation irrespective of religion and nation. Associating extremism with religion alone is a grave mistake that wont ever let us win this fight!

Last edited:
Yup, lets wait and see.

A gay kills his fellow club members, blame Islam. Suggest that the Islam must make the necessary changes in its teachings, perhaps allow for homosexual Imams as well. Isn't that what was being advocated and you were there too? :)

To boys fight in the street and one hurts the other badly, lets blame Islam and label it as extremist religion and bash Pakistan as the guy beaten up was a minority. Do this story sounds familiar?

Some people trained, funded and equipped by US blow up innocents, destroy Mosques and Churches alike, lets blame Islam and lets just go to that country and destroy it because our trained terrorists were destroying their things and country. Reason enough to go in there are kill everyone once and for all wipe out that country from the face of the earth. Have ever seen that happen?

Lets allow someone drawing Muhammad as it is a progressive society and it is necessary to make fun or others and play with emotions of minorities but lets ban a scarf as it is a security threat to that society. Heard about it?

But yeah, lets just sit back and wait for the due process and justice to take up its course. Whats the hurry here to label some religion extremist, some nation terrorist, kill some few hundred thousand people attacking the terrorists you trained, after all, this is a Muslim lady that was punched. Let justice prevail.

@araz @WAJsal @notorious_eagle @Irfan Baloch @fatman17 @Maj.Osmani @Zarvan @Levina @Joe Shearer @TaimiKhan @Horus @WebMaster @Spring Onion

Labeling ONE society, ONE religion will never help us get anywhere. We will keep going in circles unless everyone shared there burden of responsibility and admit to there own mistakes towards this collective mess we found our self in. It is responsibility of you people as well, the seniors here, to let people know about this. To teach and preach the lesson of tolerance and moderation irrespective of religion and nation. Associating extremism with religion alone is a grave mistake that wont ever let us win this fight!

NVM Haider sahab ko Amreeka ka diya howa namak halal karna hota ha chahye wo haram tareekay say hee kyun na ho.

Did you notice some Pakistani Americans even bend to an extent to negate even American good values including that of equality just to prove they are more loyal than the Americans themselves.

You must be following all developments and must have noticed in such cases that majority of native Americans condemn all kinds of such misbehavior or racial, religious attacks against American Mulsims but some of our Pakistani Americans like Haider sahab are not shying of going against such values of America by justifying such attacks against Muslims.

Yup, lets wait and see.

A gay kills his fellow club members, blame Islam. Suggest that the Islam must make the necessary changes in its teachings and homosexuality is the way forward and Islam must change its outdated teaching. Perhaps allow for homosexual Imams as well. Isn't that what was being advocated and you were there too? :)

The media has made a mountain out of a molehill.
Nobody picks up a fight randomly in a supermarket. I'm sure there's more to this story than what is published.
This sounds like a half baked news.

I agree it's wrong to bracket ppl from a sect as violent. I have always opposed such blanket statements.
The problem that I see with Muslims today is, the moderates and liberals don't stand up against extremists within the religion. Just disowning them won't help.

Arsalan, had everyone viewed Islam as an extremist religion then Sadiq Khan would not have been the mayor of London today nor would APJ Abdul Kalam have been the president of a Hindu majority country. World is not as bad as we assume it to be. :)

NVM Haider sahab ko Amreeka ka diya howa namak halal karna hota ha chahye wo haram tareekay say hee kyun na ho.

Did you notice some Pakistani Americans even bend to an extent to negate even American good values including that of equality just to prove they are more loyal than the Americans themselves.

You must be following all developments and must have noticed in such cases that majority of native Americans condemn all kinds of such misbehavior or racial, religious attacks against American Mulsims but some of our Pakistani Americans like Haider sahab are not shying of going against such values of America by justifying such attacks against Muslims.
I dont know why is it so!! :(
I do agree however that most of the actual Americans will be against any such behavior and i do respect them for that.

The media has made a mountain out of a molehill.
Nobody picks up a fight randomly in a supermarket. I'm sure there's more to this story than what is published.
This sounds like a half baked news.
I know!
My point only is that in this case we will say that it is a half baked news while in all the others we will go on and bash Islam and Pakistan? So much for equal rights!

I agree it's wrong to bracket ppl from a sect as violent. I have always opposed such blanket statements.
The problem that I see with Muslims today is, the moderates and liberals don't stand up against extremists within the religion. Just disowning them won't help.
I know you are against this that is why i tagged you. Just be more vocal about it! As i said associating extremism with a religion is not going to help and it is the responsibility of each and everyone of us with little brain to preach this message to everyone. That is, if we want to live in peace and progress together!

Arsalan, had everyone viewed Islam as an extremist religion then Sadiq Khan would not have been the mayor of London today nor would APJ Abdul Kalam have been the president of a Hindu majority country. World is not as bad as we assume it to be. :)
True again. Also again that is why i told you, i had an idea about your views and the request is to just keep spreading them! Not only about Islam or Pakistan but moderation and tolerance as whole!

Thank You!

Yup, lets wait and see.

thats the thing with sheepish slavish mentality... again more catholic than the pope syndrome

you will see same pastern of commentary .. when the incident is in the west and the perpetrator is someone white and the victim is a Muslim...

BUT
if the incident is in Pakistan .. then the prefabricated smug statement / judgement is posted right away terming us and our faith as the cause and reason for all ills in the past, present and future.

Back
Top Bottom