What's new

Your favorite posters on PDF

Jani ye to achi baat nahi aik to tu ap Khari Sharif kay oper sey Islamabad mein bhi merey ghar kay pass ho who knows ap hamsaye ho
Phir bhi bhool gaye dil tor diya :-(

Very strong chances haha.. well jani bhool ho gai ..hum ka maafi dai do:angel:

T H A A T ' S the one!

Is he still around, do you think? Maybe he's looking down at this very thread at this very moment?

He's around, but now married with kids. He doesn't post and matured so doesn't post on the forum because he has real world issues to deal with. :lol:

He's around, but now married with kids. He doesn't post and matured so doesn't post on the forum because he has real world issues to deal with. :lol:

And another Indian Pakistani bites the dust.

But then he was a fairly retarded guy, don't you think? Not much to his posts, wouldn't you agree?

And another Indian Pakistani bites the dust.

But then he was a fairly retarded guy, don't you think? Not much to his posts, wouldn't you agree?

He was fairly articulate, and believe me, when we used to speak on the phone he would have some very funny things to say about you and other Indians in Punjabi. Hahahaha

I would call him one of the smartest guys on the forum even If his command of English was poor.

@Joe Shearer You have to think about it this way. When I first joined this forum, I was completely green and only commented about issues pertaining to Pakistan. I had no issues with Indians at the time, because I was innocent and wanted to just discuss my country. 1 Year in, and after reading so many hateful comments from Indians, I became the nightmare of Bhartis. I never started off trolling. Thanks to internet Indians, I am absolutely anti-Indian, but even then I am not irrational with hate. I don't hate anyone, but when a stupid bharti starts to mouth off, I go in and do what is necessary. Before joining this forum I used to have favorable outlook on Indians, but after I joined, I realized they are some of the most hateful people on Earth and in turn I became what I was or am.

He was fairly articulate, and believe me, when we used to speak on the phone he would have some very funny things to say about you and other Indians in Punjabi. Hahahaha

I would call him one of the smartest guys on the forum even If his command of English was poor.

You probably talked to each other in Punjabi. Didn't make much sense in English, poor fellow. Still, I'm glad that he's doing well. If he kisses enough white arses, he might make a go of things, wouldn't you agree? He wasn't particularly smart, just managed to say the kind of things that appealed to other rough-necks.

Pity he isn't here to answer for himself.
:D

That was touchingly sincere.

I don't have the heart to pull your leg any more.

@Joe Shearer You have to think about it this way. When I first joined this forum, I was completely green and only commented about issues pertaining to Pakistan. I had no issues with Indians at the time, because I was innocent and wanted to just discuss my country. 1 Year in, and after reading so many hateful comments from Indians, I became the nightmare of Bhartis. I never started off trolling. Thanks to internet Indians, I am absolutely anti-Indian, but even then I am not irrational with hate. I don't hate anyone, but when a stupid bharti starts to mouth off, I go in and do what is necessary. Before joining this forum I used to have favorable outlook on Indians, but after I joined, I realized they are some of the most hateful people on Earth and in turn I became what I was or am.

Always had a soft corner for bad kids.

You probably talked to each other in Punjabi. Didn't make much sense in English, poor fellow. Still, I'm glad that he's doing well. If he kisses enough white arses, he might make a go of things, wouldn't you agree? He wasn't particularly smart, just managed to say the kind of things that appealed to other rough-necks.

Pity he isn't here to answer for himself.
:D.
People respect you here, but you can't help insulting people here. This is why you will never be impartial Joey. To be honest the parameters of the forum keep me from humiliating you. Looks like you can not respect people from the other end of the spectrum. I don't blame you.

You are an old man with an agenda. I doubt you will ever speak the truth, but please do enjoy your final days.

Last edited:
How comes? He escape your eagle eyes now follow him and at least award him 10 negatives ...How comes he became elite member without your support.

@JonAsad used to roast this bengali wanna-be think tank @Joe Shearer 's ***. Don't worry about it. I have respect for Joe, but in most cases he is a dumb *** that feels for India. Can't blame him.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom